Your speculation on who's getting the nerf bat first?

shooterguy

In my opinion, DPS specced Sith Sorcerers. Holy Cow are they deadly! I'm not talking PvP. I'm talking PvE. If any FP group I'm in contains a DPS specced Sorcerer it's like having a mobile "We Win" button! Mobs get CC'ed, lighting flies everywhere and Champions go down like $2 you-know-what's! The Force is telling me that they get nerfed first!

Jedi casters...TO THE GROUND.

Jedi knights/sith warriors need a buff cause this is just pathetic, both pve and pvp wise.

Yeah, my grandson is a BH Powertech, and he deals out death pretty effectively compared to the Sith Juggies we've PuGed with in the past.

I think force user melee is pretty decently balanced at its worst. Idk about casters because they aren't a big deal to sentinels which is what I play but I do see a huge problem with bounty hunter damage. A bounty hunter can kill me in less than 3 seconds everytime I go at one 3700's fly across my screen one after the other and I'm in pretty decent 50 gear.

No one I hope. After playing 6 characters I realize that it's not the class, but the player, and your group, and the opposition that determines success, or failure.

Class nerfs will only hurt the game more than it already is. Just go back and look at what happened to SWG.

In my opinion, DPS specced Sith Sorcerers. Holy Cow are they deadly! I'm not talking PvP. I'm talking PvE. If any FP group I'm in contains a DPS specced Sorcerer it's like having a mobile "We Win" button! Mobs get CC'ed, lighting flies everywhere and Champions go down like $2 you-know-what's! The Force is telling me that they get nerfed first!

Why? They don't scare my Shadow none.

There aren't even enough Scoundrels to warrant a nerf. I see one Smuggler for every 100 Jedi. Maybe 1 Smuggler for every 50 Troopers/Commandos and maybe 1 Scoundrel for every 10 Gunslingers. Edited by Brebo

No one I hope. After playing 6 characters I realize that it's not the class, but the player, and your group, and the opposition that determines success, or failure.

Class nerfs will only hurt the game more than it already is. Just go back and look at what happened to SWG.

You have 6 level 50 characters? No you probably have 1 lvl 50 character, which you know is overpowered and want to be left that way. Well GL with that.

Sith Warrior, Jedi Knight need solid buffs, the jedi and sith casters need nerfs, and the BH/Trooper need to be nerfed/buffed and brought in line with each other.

Smuggler/Agent seems to be the best balanced right now imo.

Don't need a class...buff the others. Every MMO goes nerf herding (see what I did there) in the name of balance, oddly enough...seems they never find that balance as they continuously nerf the crap out of classes, to the point people get fed up.

Whatever class has been cried about the most on the PvP forums.

Too scared to check it myself, I don't own a life jacket to survive the onrush of tears.

I know IA operatives have been moaned about (who would have guessed a burst damage class would do burst damage).

I know DPS spec Sorcs have been moaned about (but not so much for Sages ... that I find odd, aren't they mirror classes?).

Snipers have been moaned about (someone I saw whining about being killed from range .... by a ranged class .... madness).

Bounty Hunters and Troopers have been whined about.

To cut it short, the only thing not being moaned about are Knight and Warrior Juggs/Sents.

So my guess is, everything apart from Juggs and Sents will be nerfed and Juggs and Sents will be buffed through the roof so much so that just by giving out an angry glare they will wipe the opposite team in a Warzone.

@topic

A Rep.Player would answer: First they got to nerf SI's !!! they are much to strong! Then BH because they are much to strong! iA's oneshot people they got to be nerfed!. I can't kill juggernaughts so nerf them!

A Imp.Player would answer: First they got to nerf consulars !!! they are much to strong! Then Troopers because they are much to strong! smugglers oneshot people they got to be nerfed!. I can't kill jedis so nerf them!

sad but true

but i think it will hit all damage dealing specs, and it will hit 'em hard. combat is much faster than BW wants it to be. i remember they wanted players to react on an attack not die in 2seconds.

or they just push the max life to 50k and make the carrier in hutball get a 200%damage debuff