Reevaluate the difficulty of the Eternal Championship

The only instant kill I recall is towards the end with the droids putting some stack debuff on you and I am not going to say it was easy but once you realize what those droids are doing I said to hell with that boss and focused down those droids ...

Lightning sorc is miles ahead of sharp shooter when it comes to Dps ... SS has some pressure but it cant sustain it and I realize you might not want me to say this but again im going to anways

If I can do it on gunsligher with no self heals on the class You should be able to do it on Lightning Sorc...

If you were a healer Id 100% agree its a pain because your relying on the comp for the damage but if you on 1 of the most regarded best ranged dps specs in the game you should be able to 

Edited by Luciferior

2 minutes ago, Luciferior said:

The only instant kill I recall is towards the end with the droids putting some stack debuff on you and I am not going to say it was easy but once you realize what those droids are doing I said to hell with that boss and focused down those droids ...

Lightning sorc is miles ahead of sharp shooter when it comes to Dps ... SS has some pressure but it cant sustain it and I realize you might not want me to say this but again im going to anways

If I can do it on gunsligher with no self heals on the class You should be able to do it on Lightning Sorc...

If you were a healer Id 100% agree its a pain because your relying on the comp for the damage but if you on 1 of the most regarded best ranged dps specs in the game you should be able to 

Oh I wouldn't ever not want you to say anything, literally all discussion is good!

I stated it earlier in this thread, but I'll reiterate it here; I do not have an issue with the difficulty. I have an issue with the balance being thrown out of whack, resulting in the fights not being balanced as intended. 

I'm someone who likes challenges! I used to raid in WOW, have played every Fromsoft title besides BB, and generally prefers to play games on their variant of "hard." What I do not like is when a fights balancing has been broken, resulting in content that is not working as designed. 

17 minutes ago, DaddyAlduin said:

The whole git gud argument has already been addressed here, and it doesn't apply; getting good means learning the bosses mechanics, refining your skills, and learning to overcome adversity. It does not apply when said challenge has its balance all out of whack due to level and enemy scaling resulting in the balance the fight was designed around no longer being applicable. There's a difference between "This is challenging, but fair" and "This is arbitrarily challenging due to the balance of the fight being messed up" and this situation falls in the later category!

That is what many of us are trying to tell you. The balance isn't out of whack. It's about right. You don't need BiS gear to beat it. If you can't earn an achievement like Sprint champion (which I haven't), that not a balance issue, but a skill issue. I'm simply not good enough to get that 1 achievement. I have earned every other achievement from eternal championship after the nerf to companions in 4.0, and I'm telling you it is balanced fairly well as it is. To some extent it is easier now, then when it first came out.

The balance is messed up but this is one of those moments you gota make do with less

Lightning Sorc is a better dps than sharpshooter slinger granted slinger has a few decent dcds maybe thats the difference but I will say

Iv seen plenty of bad lightning Sorcs in PvP and plenty of good ones I assure you the good ones stand out from the bad like night and day 

A good or even decent lightning sorc in PvP has me ducking around corners on my arsenal merc tip toing like im in call of duty waiting to get sniped the second i step out a building

Maybe Lightning sorc performs better in PvP than in PvE I couldnt say but I cannot accept the notion Lightning Sorc is incapable of completing this particular content solo

@Toraak I blame the story content tbh most of the content is so easy now something like the eternal champ stuff requires the player to understand some mechanics 

This is one of those adapt or die moments lol

That insta kill mechanic with the droids if I recall correctly one of the end boss fights if not the last one

That that is a pure 100% mechanic vs player skill moment 

As im sure Daddy is getting tired of me saying but I feel like I have to keep saying it...

If I can do it on sharpshooter slinger with no class self heals surely he can do it on lightning sorc

Edited by Luciferior

5 minutes ago, Toraak said:

That is what many of us are trying to tell you. The balance isn't out of whack. It's about right. You don't need BiS gear to beat it. If you can't earn an achievement like Sprint champion (which I haven't), that not a balance issue, but a skill issue. I'm simply not good enough to get that 1 achievement. I have earned every other achievement from eternal championship after the nerf to companions in 4.0, and I'm telling you it is balanced fairly well as it is. To some extent it is easier now, then when it first came out.

And there are many more supporting me when I say the balance is out of whack! Ya can't use the amount of people that believe something as support for a point my man. Even the other person in this discussion atm has agreed the balance is out of whack!

Also, for clarification; you specified you finished it after the 4.0 comp nerf. Have you done it post-7.0?

7 minutes ago, Luciferior said:

The balance is messed up but this is one of those moments you gota make do with less

Lightning Sorc is a better dps than sharpshooter slinger granted slinger has a few decent dcds maybe thats the difference but I will say

Iv seen plenty of bad lightning Sorcs in PvP and plenty of good ones I assure you the good ones stand out from the bad like night and day 

A good or even decent lightning sorc in PvP has me ducking around corners on my arsenal merc tip toing like im in call of duty waiting to get sniped the second i step out a building

Maybe Lightning sorc performs better in PvP than in PvE I couldnt say but I cannot accept the notion Lightning Sorc is incapable of completing this particular content solo

So, you agree the balance is out of whack! The rest of that doesn't matter at all to this discussion; the conversation is about the balance of the fight, not whether or not I know how to play my class!

6 minutes ago, Luciferior said:

@Toraak I blame the story content tbh most of the content is so easy now something like the eternal champ stuff requires the player to understand some mechanics 

This is one of those adapt or die moments lol

I understood the mechanics very well; but they are mechanics designed with a specific balancing in mind!

I did it in the past year + on a slinger 

And yes I do agree balance is out of wack and let me clarify that because I am not saying in a way to help your case if actually its a point against you tbh lol

I personally feel like Lightning Sorc in terms of dps is leagues ahead of sharpshooter slinger and of any of the range specs in the game are capable of doing it Id expect Sorc DPS to be one of them especially lightning

Madness can sustain and drop alot of damage but those dots take time to get that full effect

Lightning sorc is a damn force machine gun imo maybe its survival aint that good but I know for 100% absolute certainty it has the damage needed 

I will say you need to drop Lana as a comp she makes for great story content eye content but she is lack luster as a companion *Period* 

Rank 50 Lana or not If you had the means Id get bring vett instead especially at rank 50

Edited by Luciferior

Just now, Luciferior said:

I did it in the past year + on a slinger 

And yes I do agree balance is out of wack and let me clarify that because I am not saying in a way to help your case if actually its a point you tbh lol

I personally feel like Lightning Sorc in terms of dps is leagues ahead of sharpshooter slinger and of any of the range specs in the game are capable of doing it Id expect Sorc DPS to be one of them especially lightning

Madness can sustain and drop alot of damage but those dots take time to get that full effect

Lightning sorc is a damn force machine gun imo maybe its survival aint that good but I know for 100% absolute certainty it has the damage needed 

Again, we aren't here to discuss whether or not you think I know how to play my class; we could go back and forth for years, and it would not achieve anything. 

Keep the topic relevant; you say you agree the balance is out of whack. Is that correct? Can we establish that, than move the discussion forward from there?

That is the discussion though and balance is out of wack because lightning sorc is still a better range dps spec than sharp shooter

You might want to hear it but thats what this thread is going to boil down to I dont like it when people criticize me either implying I might not be as good as I think I am

But this is the reality Lightning Sorc in its current state is capable of completing this content and im one of the few people trying to make this clear in the only respectable way I know how lol 

Because another sad reality you keep saying balance is the reason you cant do this and 1 of these guys is going to hop on their lightning sorcs and do it blind folded record the thing and post it here to rub in your face then its going to get awkward

The droid insta kill thing is a mechanic issue You have to kill them before they stack that beam on you and Lightning sorc is 100% capable of doing it 

3 minutes ago, Luciferior said:

That is the discussion though and balance is out of wack because lightning sorc is still a better range dps spec than sharp shooter

You might want to hear it but thats what this thread is going to boil down to I dont like it when people criticize me either implying I might not be as good as I think I am

But this is the reality Lightning Sorc in its current state is capable of completing this content and im one of the few people trying to make this clear in the only respectable way I know how lol 

Because another sad reality you keep saying balance is the reason you cant do this and 1 of these guys is going to hop on their lightning sorcs and do it blind folded record the thing and post it here to rub in your face then its going to get awkward

The droid insta kill thing is a mechanic issue You have to kill them before they stack that beam on you and Lightning sorc is 100% capable of doing it 

my guy... please, read what I'm saying. I've never said it's impossible. I've never said that I am 100% meta with my class. I've never said that I think anyone that has claimed they can do it are lying. I am well aware there are people better than me! That all has absolutely nothing to do with anything I'm saying. 

What I AM saying, is that the balancing of the fights are out of whack and not fitting the original design, something you even agreed with! Now, are you going to try and continue making this a "Ur bad hehehehe" thing, or do you want to actually engage with me and have a meaningful discussion beyond trying to attack what you believe to be my proficiency with my class?

If you cannot beat the content in its current state with your current set up and you are asking for it to be nerfed or adjusted so you or others in the same situation can complete it

Then by extension you are implying it is too difficult for you ...

Your very response to this claim you stated the balanced has changed and I agree the balanced has changed but Lightning Sorc is not a class incapable of completing this content just how it is..

I will be attempting the eternal championship sometime this week on my arsenal merc I am not going to sweat over it or lose sleep over it win or lose

If any class struggles with this content it will be arsenal/gunnery because they are the worst dps in the game and If I had to guess the insta kill droid thing is a DPS check mechanic

I will be using the gyroscopic stabilizer tactical and If I fail to do it because of this tactical it will be on me and only me for choosing to do so...

That tactical is considered to be utter dog crap by say hrmm every arsenal merc in the game as they all would rather run primed ignition or burning bright tactical 

The day I start it will be the day I complete it or I come to this very thread and say I failed to do it on arsenal merc simple as that

This last bit is going to be brutal so you might want to accept the reality and hope I fail lol truthfully because...

If I do this as a arsenal merc the worst dps in the game with the meme tactical gyroscopic stabilizer then I will come back to this thread and bluntly say this is a YOU Issue lol and I will not sugar coat it

Edited by Luciferior
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Luciferior said:

If you cannot beat the content in its current state with your current set up and you are asking for it to be nerfed or adjusted so you or others in the same situation can complete it

Then by extension you are implying it is too difficult for you ...

Your very response to this claim you stated the balanced has changed and I agree the balanced has changed but Lightning Sorc is not a class incapable of completing this content just how it is..

I will be attempting the eternal championship sometime this week on my arsenal merc I am not going to sweat over it or lose sleep over it win or lose

If any class struggles with this content it will be arsenal/gunnery because they are the worst dps in the game and If I had to guess the insta kill droid thing is a DPS check mechanic

I will be using the gyroscopic stabilizer tactical and If I fail to do it because of this tactical it will be on me and only me for choosing to do so...

That tactical is considered to be utter dog crap by say hrmm every arsenal merc in the game as they all would rather run primed ignition or burning bright tactical 

The day I start it will be the day I complete it or I come to this very thread and say I failed to do it on arsenal merc simple as that

This last bit is going to be brutal so you might want to accept the reality and hope I fail lol truthfully because...

If I do this as a arsenal merc the worst dps in the game with the meme tactical gyroscopic stabilizer then I will come back to this thread and bluntly say this is a YOU Issue lol and I will not sugar coat it

So you're gonna keep ignoring everything I'm saying and try to make this a "hehehehe ur bad" thing despite you agreeing with the premise of my argument. Good to know, and I hope one day you'll be able to get what I'm saying in retrospect. 

2 hours ago, Luciferior said:

@DaddyAlduin I did it on a sharpshooter gunsligher at class that at the time had no self heals 

The person who made this thread was a sorc if I recall correctly ....Sorc has plenty of heals and I have no doubt in mind madness sorc can solo eternal championship in its sleep

the only understandable notion in regard to sorc is if the OP is a healer sorc then they are relying on the companion for damage and thats a different issue all together 

Rechecking the thread posting it sure looks like it was you daddy who made this thread and lightning sorc? Im going to be blunt if you cant do this on a lightning sorc you are not as experienced as you think you are period..

Lightning sorc is what one of the best if not the best ranged burst spec in the game? It can self heal ok? adds cant hurt you thru bubble there was kolto packs around if I recall

I don't remember any insta kill mechanic honestly. If it's the Nocturno fight (#7) you need to kite the tank symbol into the white circles. He does a lot of damage when he hits you, but he doesn't 1 shot you. Only other possible mechanic I can think is on one of the last 2 bosses when the boss is channeling, and droids spawn around the room. Kill the droids and nothing special happens.

If that is the insta kill mechanic, that is definitely not a balance issue, but a stop tunneling the boss and learn mechanic's issue lol. As I said I just did this last week for Season's (on a Deception sin, and I wasn't spec'ed into having any heal from a DCD), and I saw no insta kill mechanics.

Edit: Just redid Eternal Championship on my deception sin (remember Deception is by no means considered a top notch dps spec these days.). No one shot abilities went off. I even put my companion (shae) on DPS for rounds 1-4, Heal for 5,6, and 7. Round 8 she was on dps (was close to death on that rancor fight), heals on 9, and 10.

I wiped once on Noctorno fight (round 7) from carelessness on kiting. Otherwise no other hiccups.

As for getting the 1.3 GCD for eternal Championship I don't see where that is possible on all classes. Possibly for lightning sorc, but not worth it for classes that do not get an alac buff from either class or guild perk. Going on a toon with no alac buff it would not have been worth losing my accuracy for the 5400+ alac needed for that.

Edited by Toraak

1 hour ago, DaddyAlduin said:

And there are many more supporting me when I say the balance is out of whack! Ya can't use the amount of people that believe something as support for a point my man. Even the other person in this discussion atm has agreed the balance is out of whack!

Also, for clarification; you specified you finished it after the 4.0 comp nerf. Have you done it post-7.0?

If you read my earlier post I said I did it last week for Galactic Season's. So yes I did it in 7.0. It's not out of whack for balance. Learn the mechanics.

@Toraak The insta kill mechanic I want to say is at the final fight with the walker? I forget where specifically

But I recall a bunch of droids being summoned and they were using a beam channel I *believe* If they get that channel off you take a bunch of damage from something not sure if its them or the boss but the general idea is you have to kill the droids before they do that or its a gona hurt 

If hes encountering a different mechanic that does alot of damage the only one I can think of is with the 2 big creature adds that you gota fight near each other 

As far as Daddy not being able to complete this content on lightning sorc I honestly dont know what to tell em I want to say the droid part at the end is a dps check he seems to think this is me trying to tell him hes bad which it isnt what im trying to say...

There is a vast difference from saying someone is outright bad vs they just arent as good as they believe they are...

The fact he took the time to cite all the other content in other games hes played as if that was proof hes good at something in this game seemed kind of outa place....

I could be a legend at checkers dont mean that I would be a legend at chess too lol

Maybe hes better at WoW then he is at Lightning Sorc Idk...

I do know if I do this on arsenal merc with gyroscopic stabilizers tactical I null any arguments in this thread about the content needing a nerf 

As im sure you can agree with me Toraak that arsenal merc/gunnery is the worst dps in the game if not tieing with marksman/sharp shooter...

I haven't done it in ages, so I can't really say if the difficulty level is about the same than it was on release. It was very difficult for me back then, because I didn't understand the mechanics at first. If the difficult is about the same, it doesn't nerfing. There is a timer achievement attached to it, and timers are not supposed to be easy. They require some practise. 

Eternal championship is great for understanding different kind of raid mechanics (range, circles, interrupts, dps checks), and time spent there is time well spent, especially for anyone planning to do any HM/MM raiding.

If the difficulty really is harder than it was on release, then it might need some tuning, especially with fewer skills we now have. I don't know, I haven't been there. All I know our gear is overtuned for any content now, and that should make it easier than it was on release. I'm kinda getting curious to go see it myself now...

To get Bowdaar, finishing is not required as someone said. You can just kill the first boss over and over again. For conquest... pick another objective. It's not worth the time.

The insta-kill comes from Doom Droid. The 4 droids that form a cross he spawns at some point need to be eliminated asap - if any one of them survives by the time Doom Droid readies his attack, it's insta-kill. https://youtu.be/JwCH0Whu4gg?si=3X2lZ0MHM9PHpL71&t=1035

Another thing I found out recently while doing it with a friend, if you kill Nocturno first, her dude goes bananas, and it's almost the same as insta-kill - was worth dying just to see his reaction.

Edited by VegaMist
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, VegaMist said:

The insta-kill comes from Doom Droid. The 4 droids that form a cross he spawns at some point need to be eliminated asap - if any one of them survives by the time Doom Droid readies his attack, it's insta-kill. https://youtu.be/JwCH0Whu4gg?si=3X2lZ0MHM9PHpL71&t=1035

Another thing I found out recently while doing it with a friend, if you kill Nocturno first, her dude goes bananas, and it's almost the same as insta-kill - was worth dying just to see his reaction.

I learned the Nocturno death enrages the other one in round 7 last week. I had forgotten about that. As for the Doom droid adds, that's what I was thinking of, when I mentioned the adds spawning during droid channel. That is 100% an issue with that person not understanding mechanics and is most likely tunneling the boss, instead of swapping to the adds. Clearly I already new to swap to adds (because I've always done that evidently, since I forgot or never even knew about a one shot mechanic).

Clearly this is not a this needs to be nerfed issue, it's understanding of what the mechanics are of the fights issue. While BW made all of the early game so easy you can sleep walk through it, the eternal championship they claimed was put in to get people ready to do group content (or so they said at the time). Meaning mechanics mattered. If you don't follow the mechanics you will die. It's not meant to be derp easy.

And if someone claims well I can't beat Sprint championship, so it needs a nerf, I'd counter with this. "Not all achievements need to be easy, if you are unable to do it, then you need to work on your play. Get better at your rotation, your understanding of DCD's, positioning during the fights, and most of all the mechanics." 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Luciferior said:

@Toraak The insta kill mechanic I want to say is at the final fight with the walker? I forget where specifically

If hes encountering a different mechanic that does alot of damage the only one I can think of is with the 2 big creature adds that you gota fight near each other 

I believe your thinking of boss #6 You have the 2 monsters starting Left, and right, with boss in the middle (all 3 have circles under them). You need to stand in the circles or they'll reflect. While this mechanic has been ignored for years, you want to in reality spread out the 2 monsters (I grab boss, + 1 monster, and have comp grab the other). You want to separate the 2 monsters enough so they do not glow red, but not to far so that the farthest one jumps to you. If they're to close they enrage, and do more damage. 

Obviously try staying in circle, while kiting to take less damage from boss, monster,+ reflect kill one monster, then the other, then boss. This and Fight 7 (Nocturno) are probably the 2 fights that take me the longest, and cause me to not get sprint champion, but they aren't difficult if your following the mechanics and don't need to be nerfed. I just need to get better.

Many ignore this mechanic because they use reflects (as merc can probably do here) or other things that may be far better for them to be stacked instead, but for many classes keeping them apart is a better option.

Edited by Toraak

I think one thing that keeps getting overlooked too is the fact that not every skilled player is skilled in DPS. I primarily tank these days and mostly used to heal. I've never been a DPS main in this game. Sprint champion necessitates being a DPS as you just won't kill the bosses fast enough otherwise.

But on top of that, remember that most of us posting here are in a very small minority of invested players.

12 hours ago, Toraak said:

I did eternal championship during 4.0, and now. The balance feels about the same if not easier to me as well. The only thing I never accomplished was the sprint champion, and that always felt like 1-2 bosses always kept me from doing that. Not due to difficulty (granted those 2 were more difficult then the rest), but from a mechanic standpoint The 6th and 7th boss always took me longer. Granted I don't play the specs that most ran for that being Vengeance Jugg (for reflect). I generally play deception or virulence when I run it.

To me the rest of the bosses melt fairly easily.

Edit: for the record I completed it in 340 Hyde/Zeek gear just last week, and not 344 Rakata.

Another thing I want to ask for anyone saying between 4.0 and now how it feels easier, that update was also 5+ years ago and you've had that many years of honing your skill and practicing. If someone started last year, they may not be as good as you but still fully capable of clearing Veteran EC for example which is no small feat for the average player. Hell, I've seen PUGs struggle in Story mode...

But what I want to know is what percentage of current characters are capable of completing it period on solo and how many are capable of getting sprint champion in the game's current state.

Without knowing that I can't really say how far if at all it's out of balance from a purely statistical standpoint.

I can only say it feels harder than intended based on the difficulty curve of other content in this game.

To preface this, I'm capable of completing this content. I haven't done it in a long time because frankly, it's not fun. I don't think the level of effort required for even completing the championship let alone getting sprint champion feels appropriate for what the content is I guess is my biggest gripe. It felt tough but manageable at launch, now it feels like I need to be in hardmode raiding brain and I think that's more difficult than intended.

My 2 cents

Edit: Actually there's one more thing. Arguably this isn't even an eternal championship issue. If they fix some of the companion/ilevel scaling/other bug/issues that will inherently improve the championship. So maybe the better topic is how do we fix scaling in non-80 content?

Edited by Rohndogg
One added point

27 minutes ago, Rohndogg said:

I think one thing that keeps getting overlooked too is the fact that not every skilled player is skilled in DPS. I primarily tank these days and mostly used to heal. I've never been a DPS main in this game. Sprint champion necessitates being a DPS as you just won't kill the bosses fast enough otherwise.

But on top of that, remember that most of us posting here are in a very small minority of invested players.

Another thing I want to ask for anyone saying between 4.0 and now how it feels easier, that update was also 5+ years ago and you've had that many years of honing your skill and practicing. If someone started last year, they may not be as good as you but still fully capable of clearing Veteran EC for example which is no small feat for the average player. Hell, I've seen PUGs struggle in Story mode...

But what I want to know is what percentage of current characters are capable of completing it period on solo and how many are capable of getting sprint champion in the game's current state.

Without knowing that I can't really say how far if at all it's out of balance from a purely statistical standpoint.

I can only say it feels harder than intended based on the difficulty curve of other content in this game.

To preface this, I'm capable of completing this content. I haven't done it in a long time because frankly, it's not fun. I don't think the level of effort required for even completing the championship let alone getting sprint champion feels appropriate for what the content is I guess is my biggest gripe. It felt tough but manageable at launch, now it feels like I need to be in hardmode raiding brain and I think that's more difficult than intended.

My 2 cents

Edit: Actually there's one more thing. Arguably this isn't even an eternal championship issue. If they fix some of the companion/ilevel scaling/other bug/issues that will inherently improve the championship. So maybe the better topic is how do we fix scaling in non-80 content?

If your capable of clearing Explosive Conflict on Vet mode, your skilled enough to do Eternal Championship solo without a doubt. The problem is that the leveling Story is now so easy, that new players are not properly prepared for content that requires the understanding of doing mechanics. It's why they aren't prepared for MM FP's, or HM/NiM Ops. They can just let the companions kill everything in the story part of the game and fall asleep. 

Personally I have not improved my skills since 4.0. I used to do some NiM back in 2.x, but in truth I was the weakest of that group, and barely ready for that content (if I was ever ready). I've just started over the last year or so getting back into harder Ops, but definitely haven't really improved much. I've spent most of those years doing conquest or GSF. 

The question I have to ask, is it time to return some mechanics to older content so people will be prepared for it when they get to content like this? 

As long as the base game continues to be as easy as it is now, I can't see how threads like this won't keep popping up, when players are simply not prepared for this content.

Edited by Toraak

8 hours ago, VegaMist said:

10 hours ago, Toraak said:

I don't remember any insta kill mechanic honestly. If it's the Nocturno fight (#7) you need to kite the tank symbol into the white circles. He does a lot of damage when he hits you, but he doesn't 1 shot you. Only other possible mechanic I can think is on one of the last 2 bosses when the boss is channeling, and droids spawn around the room. Kill the droids and nothing special happens.

If that is the insta kill mechanic, that is definitely not a balance issue, but a stop tunneling the boss and learn mechanic's issue lol. As I said I just did this last week for Season's (on a Deception sin, and I wasn't spec'ed into having any heal from a DCD), and I saw no insta kill mechanics.

Edit: Just redid Eternal Championship on my deception sin (remember Deception is by no means considered a top notch dps spec these days.). No one shot abilities went off. I even put my companion (shae) on DPS for rounds 1-4, Heal for 5,6, and 7. Round 8 she was on dps (was close to death on that rancor fight), heals on 9, and 10.

I wiped once on Noctorno fight (round 7) from carelessness on kiting. Otherwise no other hiccups.

As for getting the 1.3 GCD for eternal Championship I don't see where that is possible on all classes. Possibly for lightning sorc, but not worth it for classes that do not get an alac buff from either class or guild perk. Going on a toon with no alac buff it would not have been worth losing my accuracy for the 5400+ alac needed for that.

Not referring to the Doom Droid's pulse; I'm referring how damage numbers are out of scale with player stats, resulting in many attacks hitting harder than intended due to boss stats having scaled disproportionately with player scaling due to the eldricth way that level downscaling works in current SWTOR.