If you had to blow up one planet in SWTOR....

The Emperor is trying to return yet again but to facilitate his return a populated planet currently in game must be annihilated for Everybody through all time! If you don't choose the entire galaxy will be destroyed. All quests and essential stories will be moved to other places on other planets because that planet never existed in time, some people with a connexion to the force know something is missing and there will be relics left over but there's no mention of it anywhere, It doesn't exist and it never did people from that planet are replaced with others very similar in personality and abilities...

What planet in game do you destroy and why? I'll go first. 

Voss.

Caught in a civil war with two completely unreasonable races This outsider would not miss any of their prejudice underhanded comments. Even when saving them from annihilation rather than using your title they refer to you as Outsider because you're never accepted you don't belong and shouldn't be there. Every quest is you must do this now go! We didn't need your help, but you must help!

Voss are more than happy to use technologies and resources from other places, But anything that is Voss stays Voss and nobody has the right to use it. Every time I get to this planet in game it's like crap... I avoid it for a couple of weeks then I suck it up and get through it as quickly as I can I would not miss this planet if it was destroyed tomorrow. 

Please feel free to dispute Or add reasons If you agree to any suggested planets by quoting the suggestion.

Think another planet deserves Annihilation more?

Edited by JohnnyGatt

Zakuulans are so annoying like germs in a petri dish. 10/10 will blow it up in an evil run.

Corellia need a complete city make over. The roads are so badly designed the only solution is to blow it up.

Makeb. No one deserves the isotope after Marr's gone. It was going to blow up anyway.

• Like 1

Iokath. I have beef with the gods op. Just going there to do weeklies I feel the joy sap out of my body. The bug that turns off my sprint when I leave the planet makes me sad. The idea was cool but the music constantly playing and the environment looking like that just makes it for a stressful time. 

8 hours ago, eabevella said:

Corellia need a complete city make over. The roads are so badly designed the only solution is to blow it up.

This is something I can sign with both hands, I hate this planet so much that I would gladly see it consumed by hellfire.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Saeten said:

Defintely Taris.  How many centuries have they been trying to rebuild?

Not to mention that toxic cesspool is overrun with rakghouls. That place proved to me that Seresh was evil.

21 hours ago, Saeten said:

Defintely Taris.  How many centuries have they been trying to rebuild?

With how fast the Alliance sets up a base on Odessen, I don't think they're even trying to fix Taris. Is there even a reason to rebuild Taris? Does it offer any payoff when done?

Edited by Traceguy

Taris - because rakghouls

Hoth- because its cold

Zakuul- just because. I agreed with Kaliyo's sentiments on same, but mostly didn't choose to blow it up because I was playing LS characters, and it affected other companions later. But I think it would be good to blow up. With extreme prejudice.  (except for Senya: I'd keep her around, but jail Arcann. 

Voss i hate it.. The planet looks ok but the story line and people are so pointless to the Star Wars story..

On 3/26/2024 at 3:09 PM, eabevella said:

100% its just designed to be annoying... and waste time.

Edited by DanteYoda
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, JakRoanin said:

Balmorra. No offense to Tai Cordan or Zenith, but that place is dull, full of Spiders, and all they do is make weapons. Although Ord Mantel isn't much better.

Hands off Balmorra, sister! *playing All guns blazing by Judas Priest at loud volume*  🤣

I would blow up Elom ( planet from Ruins of Nul flashpoint) because is laggy af and because i absolutely hate that fp and Mek-Sha ( well i know is not a planet but an asteroid) but still i want to see it blowing up because, even with low graphic setting, i can barely move there and fell off the bridges a lot of times. 

And Zakuul. If there's a stronger word than "hate", that's what i'm feeling about that planet. Maybe " loathe" ? 😅

Edited by Hrafnhildur