If you had to blow up one planet in SWTOR....

In this order

Zakuul- A bunch of self-righteous pricks, my Darth Nox dream choice is to blow it up

Voss- I just can't stand it.

Taris- Malak had the right idea is about time someone finishes it

Corellia- Is just a mess

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KyraMalakai said:

In this order

Zakuul- A bunch of self-righteous pricks, my Darth Nox dream choice is to blow it up

Voss- I just can't stand it.

Taris- Malak had the right idea is about time someone finishes it

Corellia- Is just a mess

Calm down there General Tarkin... 😒

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Hrafnhildur said:

Hands off Balmorra, sister! *playing All guns blazing by Judas Priest at loud volume*  🤣

I would blow up Elom ( planet from Ruins of Nul flashpoint) because is laggy af and because i absolutely hate that fp and Mek-Sha ( well i know is not a planet but an asteroid) but still i want to see it blowing up because, even with low graphic setting, i can barely move there and fell off the bridges a lot of times. 

And Zakuul. If there's a stronger word than "hate", that's what i'm feeling about that planet. Maybe " loathe" ? 😅

The thread said to choose I chose. Balmorra is duller looking than both Hoth and Tatooine! It has no redeeming qualities. It's just boring!

8 minutes ago, Luciferior said:

We can work around that after all the only good bug is a dead bug

True, a small bomb then, so the planet could still be spinning with all those scheming nobles but bug free.

2 hours ago, Luciferior said:

No! Alderaan is peaceful we have no weapons you cant! ....

You would prefer another target, a military target? Then name the system! 

...I grow tired of asking this, so it will be the last time. Where is the Rebel base? :csw_redsaber:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JakRoanin said:

The thread said to choose I chose. Balmorra is duller looking than both Hoth and Tatooine! It has no redeeming qualities. It's just boring!

Guess i should feel lucky people dislike Balmorra, that gave me the opportunity to complete all quests and achievements without being crowded and now i'm at 100% 😁

from political perspective or the "i hate this one" perspective?

from political one i'd love to see coruscant go so the war can finally end and Empire can win but if im to choose by the one i like least as a planet then definitely Makeb, that place gives me genuiney headaches and i absolutely hate its map.

• Like 1