Conquest pts for Advance Reputation nerfed

12 minutes ago, TahliahCOH said:

It's "reputation advancement," so any advancement worked, thus my milking my spores by turning in one at a time. I get nothing for maxing out my rep on spores, but I got the daily reputation advancement cq

Yes I'm fully aware of this I do the same thing lol. But I was just saying that if they nerfed the conquest points to only 8k and made it infinitely repeatable then you could in theory turn in 118 dark spores one at a time over the course of the week... which would yield almost 1m conquest points lol, that's clearly going the opposite way from a nerf 😂😂

4 minutes ago, Samcuu said:

Yes I'm fully aware of this I do the same thing lol. But I was just saying that if they nerfed the conquest points to only 8k and made it infinitely repeatable then you could in theory turn in 118 dark spores one at a time over the course of the week... which would yield almost 1m conquest points lol, that's clearly going the opposite way from a nerf 😂😂

But it's not infinitely repeatable . . . . so what is your point in the real world where we actually pay real money to play this game?

Edited by TahliahCOH

32 minutes ago, TahliahCOH said:

LOL, yeah, I'm sure there was a flurry of complaints about our being able to get our cq on numerous toons to support smaller guilds. NOT.

guess you know everything.. Not

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, FelipeMKG said:

I mean, yes, 43k/per day for this was a lot, due to how easy it was. But DAMN, 8k? leave it to 20/30k and i'll be fine with it...

It was a lot because they wanted us to alt, we alted, and now we have to shelve alts because they don't like alts. Interesting business plan. Pick a toon or two you like best and never play anything else! Woohoo!

It’s looking like there isn’t even a rep for this season.  The fragments are just junk that advances the counts for objectives and the achievement to collect 1500 of them.  They sell to the vendor as junk. 

10 minutes ago, TahliahCOH said:

But it's not infinitely repeatable . . . . so what is your point in the real world where we actually pay real money to play this game?

If you look at the post I replied to that you quoted, it was in reference to someone asking to make the mission Infinitely repeatable. 

It’s looking like there isn’t even a rep for this season.  The fragments are just junk that advances the counts for objectives and the achievement to collect 1500 of them.  They sell to the vendor as junk. 

Another thing they forgot to mention. Another reason for me to cancel my subscriptions as my patience is wearing paper thin.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Darev said:

It was pretty high for how easy/fast it is.

It's neither easy nor fast when you have played 10+ years and max out nearly all rep tracks. I relied on kill Freedom for example to get those points.

Edited by Traceguy

1 hour ago, MishaCantu said:

Conquest is the major reason for me to log in every day

Same. Since 7.0, earning conquest points has been my primary objective, day after day without missing a beat.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, TahliahCOH said:

My bad. Sorry.

Nah it's all good I didn't understand how any of this works. Doesn't seem to be a reputation track for season 6 regardless so there's no item to be turned in for rep anyways 😂😂 

So there is no reputation this season and to make matters worse you also nerf the cq points into oblivion in the rep tracks we still may have left, without letting anyone know like it was a dirty secret.
In the meanwhile legacy level increase is still infinite repeatable because there are so many levels for us to keep increasing.

• Like 3

Yet another nail to the coffin of once great game... Geniuses in the management, or whoever made that decision, you cannot force people to grind if they don't want to, and once you push too much they just leave for a better game. I already have a full-time job and I don't need another one grinding the same content over and over for the bazillion's time, right now the only thing that keeps me in the game is the friendly community I've ended up with and enjoy doing the stuff together but the "improvements" that you keep inventing make this game less and less attractive with every "improvement".

• Like 2

Possibly self-sabotaging at this point so they can bury the game.

11 minutes ago, Leoperaghost said:

So screw us small guilds then, got it. :jawa_frown: 

I feel this. Probably time I retire from helping small guilds hit the 5,000,000, because it's hard enough as is.

Edited by Traceguy

Just now, Darcmoon said:

Devs posted in a bug thread that these changes are intended.  Looks like they really don’t care about the player base at this point. 

And here I was hyped for the date nights at least but this news blew the wind out of my sails real quick 

• Like 1

The big chunk of CQ was the only reason I did some of the terrible rep chains.   It was literally the only good reward from some of the old style grind because rewards from the quests suck.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ryukomaru said:

The big chunk of CQ was the only reason I did some of the terrible rep chains.   It was literally the only good reward from some of the old style grind because rewards from the quests suck.

This so much, I slogged through iokath and the rail shooter rep quests, hated every minute of it but at least had a lil extra cq reward for doing them. I feel bad for the ppl who who were in the process of doing this 😔

I would rather they just got rid of Conquest altogether. Kinda sick of the giant conquesting guilds that are no more than just weird cults to their GMs where all they do is farm kills on planets for their points. Such farming doesn't help players improve because it requires so few brain cells. Many players in those guilds have no clue about rotations, then come into a pug NiM Dash and can barely do 6.000 dps. Time for Conquest to go! Beyond time!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Idk why people are surprised they would do something like this. Their whole shtick for years has been trying to keep people playing unnecessary and repetitive 10 year old content because they are allergic to make actual new content. This is nothing more than an attempt to make people stay logged for longer, instead of log in second use a reputation item and log off

Edited by xxSHOONYxx