Best Smuggler Dialogue Lines [Possible Spoilers]

DunsparrowSolo

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The encounter in the galactic market with the three bounty hunters was pretty funny, one of the few times I've LOL'ed at a game ... the two lovers were saying something about maybe not engaging the smuggler in combat, but the third guy scorch says something like "who cares? I'VE GOT A FLAMETHROWER". Just the way that who sequence was delivered, comedy gold

Not the line itself, but the moment in Lightspring when both the Jedi and Sith tried to use the Mind Trick and then you say something like:

"Stop waving your hand, you both look ridiculous ".

Actually, the whole conversation is gold.

Either that or the first conversation with Akaavi, asking her to tell hello and then "how are you?"

It's a bit sad, actually, I sense I'll get bored very fast playing other classes without this conversation options.

Edited by Morlaak

i did one of the flashpoints on my trooper with a smuggler. i think it was the mandalorian one. anyway when darth malgus popped up on the holo the smuggler won the roll - called him lord mashmouth

i immediately rerolled to a smuggler.

i did one of the flashpoints on my trooper with a smuggler. i think it was the mandalorian one. anyway when darth malgus popped up on the holo the smuggler won the roll - called him lord mashmouth

i immediately rerolled to a smuggler.

Oh yes, that was precious too.

I don't remember the specific lines but I do know I have been promised at least a half dozen statues in my honor.

Colonel Malcolm, you nerfherding nobody where is my force damned statue

Also:

"They aren't those Sith that are visibly evil, with like the gray and puffy monster face, are they?"

"Uhh, I don't know."

Edited by Lankist

I love my smuggler Pouches. I don't recall exactly what was said, but I was talking to Risha about the next delivery. Risha mentions something and my choice was along the lines of "what's that?"

Risha begins to explain and the camera pans back to Pouches to show her with a data pad in hand ignoring her. Risha's says "nevermind". I laughed hysterically for a while and couldn't help giggling days later.:D

I have to add one here:

On Taris after lying for lovely miss Thorne to the Rep customs officer (btw glad I did lol, there is no going back on these damn class quests), Risha goes all mad and asks why we did that.

Smuggler: I like seeing you upset. It's kind of a hobby.

Also, absolute kudos to the voice acting done on the smuggler. Fits perfectly each time!

Cheers

Tatooine was full of gems, Actually, the entire quest series on the planet was just epic.

Sith Lady: You know you can't resist me! (paraphrased)

Me: I'd rather drink a Hutt's bathwater!

Sith Lady: That's... disgusting (grossed out face).

Later on she attacks you for this when you're at the manor. Shooting her down again gets you the response, "You must have something seriously wrong in the head." She seems tempting, but watching her flip out over rejection makes it totally worth it.

In that same ambush at the manor, is one of the other gems (shortly before you talk to her on the holo, you're dealing with the one minion of the crimelord). I forget the exact wording, but the scene went down something like this:

Minion: We're under attack, there's only one thing we can do...

*Opens hidey hole to escape and crawls into this cramped little space*

Minion: Go on and drive those Sith back!

Me: HEY! There's gotta be enough space for at least two of us in there... (Apparently Bowdaar didn't think this was as funny as I did).