Best Smuggler Dialogue Lines [Possible Spoilers]

DunsparrowSolo

I started to laugh my *** off when you run into skavak on alderaan and you have bowdaar with you.

he gives one of his loud bowdarr growls and says "I hate this man!" the first time he meets him.

Edited by Amharic

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lot's of gems everywhere.

Corellia had some awsum ones (when you need to "infiltrate" the imp hospital)

Can't remember the exact lines but:

Imperial Doctor: Well the only way in , is on a stretcher, so if you just hold still and *bam shoots you in the leg*

You: You son of a, the hell are you doing, let me shoot you in the leg and see how you like that you bastard.

when you then "wake up" inside you say something along the lines of:

(very angry) "Next time... wait there won't be a next time, IF you ever shot me again i will murder you"

Doctor: Bah don't be such a baby, you must have been shot plenty of times *appleis medpack* there your all good

<3

and ofc "Listen, Voidy... can I call you Voidy?" when interuppting the Voidwolf on his ship :D

While questing on coruscant one of the quests gives you the option to change skavek's personnel file, later via holomessage he ask somthing like "Why did you tell everyone i've got bothan nether rot, now no woman will get near me !"

My favorite line so far.

Edited by tomstevo

lot's of gems everywhere.

Corellia had some awsum ones (when you need to "infiltrate" the imp hospital)

Can't remember the exact lines but:

Imperial Doctor: Well the only way in , is on a stretcher, so if you just hold still and *bam shoots you in the leg*

You: You son of a, the hell are you doing, let me shoot you in the leg and see how you like that you bastard.

when you then "wake up" inside you say something along the lines of:

(very angry) "Next time... wait there won't be a next time, IF you ever shot me again i will murder you"

Doctor: Bah don't be such a baby, you must have been shot plenty of times *appleis medpack* there your all good

<3

and ofc "Listen, Voidy... can I call you Voidy?" when interuppting the Voidwolf on his ship :D

The hospital scene had me in tears, mine went something like;

Doctor: *shoots me in the upper thigh*

Me: "Oww!! Hey! Next time shoot me in the FOOT, you could have hit something important!"

Risha: "Next time shoot him in the head."

The hospital scene had me in tears, mine went something like;

Doctor: *shoots me in the upper thigh*

Me: "Oww!! Hey! Next time shoot me in the FOOT, you could have hit something important!"

Risha: "Next time shoot him in the head."

Haha, awesome :D

A couple that have already been mentioned are great:

"AND credits. Don't forget the credits."

and

"I hope you got blisters all over your pale Sithy feet."

I think my favorite, though, was telling the bounty hunter on Nar Shaddaa that he missed a spot when he was shining up his armor.

"We'll always have Taris"

i THINK how you get this one is when you see the chick you met on taris again, on Quesh. You had to have hooked up with her the first time, but not the second. She then replies with:

"Here's looking at you, kid"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just reading this thread for kicks and about spit my drink on my keyboard. that's AWESOME!

I personally loved the "duel" on Alderaan.

I don't remember the exact dialogue, but it went something like...

Noble: I challenge you to a duel!

Me: Ok... *shoots him in the arm*

Noble: Why would you shoot me?! You're supposed to wait until someone says GO!!

Me: ... *shoots him in the leg*

Noble: Oww!! Ok, ok! You win!