Best Smuggler Dialogue Lines [Possible Spoilers]

DunsparrowSolo

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a bit off topic but has anyone noticed that we were given options on Ord Mantell that very rarely show up anywhere else? We got to lie and bluff on OM but I've only seen it again maybe once or twice. Kinda disappointing.

Mine was accidentally just happened last night on the good ol'l Brotherhood series.

I've saved the day. I have Bowdaar as a companion. Woman looks at me and says something like "would it be ridiculous if I closed my eyes and said take me away...."

*Suddenly the terrain fades away for a second and the disembodied voice of Risha say in a harsh tone says "Yes"...

...back to the regular map and conversation.

The Esseles:

Sith walks in, force chokes a Republic Trooper and skewers him with his lightsaber. Turns to my Jedi party member:

Sith: 'Jedi... Finally a worthy challenge.'

Me: '... You guys have fun!'

(As the Jedi Master explains how to break in to a certain palace)

Anything else, of Mistress of Breaking and Entering?

JM: Let's just assume that anything Risha knows how to do, I know how to do.

Risha: Careful he doesn't take that the wrong way, Sumalee.

Keep in mind, this is after I finished the romance sub-plot with Risha

The Smuggler is off to infiltrate a huge Imperial ship, and contacts the quest giver:

I'm heading off to (his) flagship now.

Jedi Master: That's the only good news I've heard in weeks. Send me the coordinates, and I'll try to get you some backup.

S: I was kind of hoping for "The Republic will take it from here."

"I`ve been shot more times than a family holocamera."

That was a particular favorite of mine as well. Absolutely busted up when I heard that, my wife was looking at me like I was nuts. After I showed it to her she went and rolled her own Smuggler. lol

I loved the Get Smart reference in the quest Heist of the Millennium, when facing a Imperial soldier:

Lieutenant Palinx: <something about if I am going to accomplish this alone>

Me: "I've got two dozen heavily armed mercenaries in that ship, with blaster rifles targeted on you. Let me pass, or I give them the signal."

Lieutenant Palinx: "Someone like you could never put together that kind of force. You're bluffing."

Me: "Would you believe a dozen mercenaries? An intergalactic bank robber and his idiot savant partner?"

That one, and the previously mentioned "Well, you are just the shiniest bounty hunter I have ever seen!" are the two greatest lines IMHO.

Great thread!

I'm paraphrasing pretty heavily, but I seem to recall encountering a scene that went something like this:

Sith Lord: And now the pieces are all falling into place. Oh, it's all making sense now. This whole desperate plot has unraveled before my eyes: clueless commanders chasing a hopeless cause, never realizing that they simply cannot send their best field agent to target, undermine, and murder me without utterly failing in their diplomatic mission!

Smuggler: Not a word of that fantasy has any relation to reality...

Except the part about me being the best.

Master Sar: "Isn't it a surprise, the Republic and Imperials all bound together. What's wrong? Getting cold? Need to share body heat?

Smuggler: "I'll bet you say that to all the heroic spacers."

---

White Maw Guard: "You've got ten seconds to scram before I shoot."

Smuggler: " All right. Let me count: one... two..." (shoots the guard dead) "I was never good at math."

---

Guus: "Did you say "Yes"?"

Smuggler: "You remind me of me, kid - uh, without the fins and gills and stuff."

Edited by Anamelle