Best Smuggler Dialogue Lines [Possible Spoilers]

DunsparrowSolo

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One random quest on Voss, to find an ancient artifact called something strange like 'Elus-nove'.

Smuggler: "Elus-nove? I think I heard them play in a Cantina on Carellia. Superb vocals."

Jedi: "...too many men have died here to even dignify that with a response."

When starting a conversation with the voidwolf:

"Listen, Voidy... can I call you Voidy?"

Also, after your first intimate encounter with Akaavi, her description of what you did is hilarious, along with your responses.

Smuggler: "Wait until we try it with the antigrav turned on..."

Akaavi: "Oooh!" (Perhaps the only time I heard her sound that excited.)

Edited by Chronomodra

Also the Lightspring 5-way dialogue. Probably my favorite of any conversation I've seen in-game, so far.

Agreed, that was a fun one. I had it set up so that I sort of convinced everyone I was on their side, and when Risha showed up as a holo, my smuggler was talking about having three women fighting over him. So funny.

Lightspring was definately the best dialogue sequence so far.

When Risha calls in and asks if there is trouble and you say "a jedi and a sith are fighting over me... not so bad" or so was a good one. Also when the Jedi tried to mind trick you and you tell her "you are not so good at that thing", as she already failed to mind trick those thugs in the cantina. Then Jedi tried to trick corso to run away, Corso tells you "I'm outta this captain" and you say him "Have you totally lost your mind" then Corso looked down in shame. Really funny story!

But I wiped few times... more time to enjoy the whole story with different options :-)

Anyway, I prefered to take some private time with the sith girly :-)

And she even wrote me a love letter afterwards!

Smuggler is still the best for story. We are as useless as in SWG, but we have still the most fun!

In corellia. Don't want to spoil it all but the smuggler gets shot randomly and you can reply. Somewhere along the lines.

Why did you aim there for, you could of hit something important. Why not the foot!

+160 pts with Guss.

Kept on repeating that and couldn't stop laughing.

Also "the duel" on on alderaan. The option to shoot the guy first. "We done yet". Then shoot him again. Classic.

Nolan North AKA Nathan Drake FTW

Edited by Meerkatt

"We'll always have Taris"

i THINK how you get this one is when you see the chick you met on taris again, on Quesh. You had to have hooked up with her the first time, but not the second. She then replies with:

"Here's looking at you, kid"

One of the first dialog options:

Captain: Do me a favor, if I die bury me in my ship.

When you first get Corso:

Captain: I never had a side-kick

Corso: Me either.

When you first get to talk to Rogun the Butcher on Station Nowhere. You're trying to "apologize" to him.

Captain: I'm s-s-s...I'm sorr....I'm so, so...good looking."

That one had me rolling.

I'll try to be as non-spoilery as possible. You get this dialog sometime in act 2. You're on your ship talking to a jedi on your holo-communicator thing. She, of course, gives you some task to go do then logs off. Your response? I'm sure I'll butcher this but something along the lines of "What's up with the Jedi guilt? Feels like I'm talking to my Mom." Awesome. It's lines like that that can really break you out of the monotony of "go kill 40 of these" missions.

In Lightspring, Risha calls, asking if all is ok.

Me: Hi Gorgeous, I have a Sith and a Jedi duel over me, but im fine.

Jedi-Girl: Nothing, of what you say, makes any sense.

Poor Jedi was so much portrayed as a virgin Paladin :)

I have to agree, Smuggler VO is just great.

Edited by Kheldras

There are so many, but I remember the first time I properly smiled and was sure I rolled the right character, right at the beginning, just as you get sent out on your first proper mission:

"If I die, I want to be buried with my ship".

And I always love it when he goes "I wasn't planning on living forever, anyway. I'm in."

In Lightspring, Risha calls, asking if all is ok.

Me: Hi Gorgeous, I have a Sith and a Jedi duel over me, but im fine.

Jedi-Girl: Nothing, of what you say, makes any sense.

Poor Jedi was so much portrayed as a virgin Paladin :)

I have to agree, Smuggler VO is just great.

That is why I attacked her. I mean, she just annoyed the hell out of me. She constantly berated me and told me I wasn't good enough to be involved in such matters... So condescending. The Sith girl, on the other hand... Hehehe!