Scoundrels/Operatives ridculously OP.

Bandelederen

So will I. Can't wait for this kid to make a scoundrel and post vids of 250k dmg...

I will post a video of a 30 Sorc doing 400k LAWL. I will even slam my keys like a foot above the keyboard shouting DERP DERP DERP.

250k damage? Try 500-700k, you turd.

I broke 500k damage on my ****** 29 Sage.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

250k damage? Try 500-700k, you turd.

I broke 500k damage on my ****** 29 Sage.

Every class can do 500 k dmg in a premade against a pug, including a freaking TANK SPEC.

500k dmg on a level 29 (this is actually easy with any ranged class against a pug)...

When you have the ability to shield other players, are the BEST healer as dps, because a scoundrel/op has to be in melee range to do jack and if they stop to heal they a) can't restealth and stay in combat for 30 seconds. b) are the softest target, c) cant shield to get off a heal before the person they are healing dies...

But yeah. NERF OPERATIVES/SCOUNDRELS. I think you just proved what an absolute joke this whole thread is. The fact balance/madness sage/sorc is the EASIEST class to play, is the BEST healer as dps and can be effective without even shielding other players/healing only compounds the issue and proved what a joke you are.

Who the hell are you calling terd? Grow up. You failed on whatever class you are playing, got rocked one on one by a op/scoundrel and are nerd raging over it. Noone cares.

Go tell someone who was impressed by your 2k rating in WoW. The people who aren't crying about other classes in this game were all rank 1 and see how it works with tank/guard, where a scoundrel/op is damn near nullified.

Here is an idea! Try not playing a BH/Sorcerer (there are literally ALL sorcs/bh on empire that I play against) and try playing a class that isn't hard countered by a scoundrel/op. If you lose to an op on an assassin you need to quit the game. They do MORE DAMAGE out of stealth with an easier rotation.

It takes a LONG time to kill a sentinel/marauder with rebuke up because all our procs happen from dots or our major dmg strikes put on dots. Add a healer and we are fodder. The problem? All the BH/Sorcs who hard counter marauder/sentinel.

But yeah ops/scoundrels are so easy to play and so op. That is why 2 classes that AREN'T op/scoundrel make up the majority of every single warzone. LAWL.

Edited by biowareftw

Unspecced the Sorc shield is ~2k at level 50, and can only be on a target once every twenty seconds.

That is less than the amount an Op can Tac Advantage heal, and with significantly more cooldown.

Just an FYI.

You seem to be arguing that a 31/31/31 Sorc is OP. And frankly I agree, thankfully I haven't found one.

Edited by Xaes

Every class can do 500 k dmg in a premade against a pug, including a freaking TANK SPEC.

500k dmg on a level 29 (this is actually easy with any ranged class against a pug)...

When you have the ability to shield other players, are the BEST healer as dps, because a scoundrel/op has to be in melee range to do jack and if they stop to heal they a) can't restealth and stay in combat for 30 seconds. b) are the softest target, c) cant shield to get off a heal before the person they are healing dies...

But yeah. NERF OPERATIVES/SCOUNDRELS. I think you just proved what an absolute joke this whole thread is. The fact balance/madness sage/sorc is the EASIEST class to play, is the BEST healer as dps and can be effective without even shielding other players/healing only compounds the issue and proved what a joke you are.

Who the hell are you calling terd? Grow up. You failed on whatever class you are playing, got rocked one on one by a op/scoundrel and are nerd raging over it. Noone cares.

Go tell someone who was impressed by you 2k rating in WoW. The people who aren't crying about other classes in this game were all rank 1 and see how it works with tank/guard, where a scoundrel/op is damn near nullified.

Here is an idea! Try not playing a BH/Sorcerer (there are literally ALL sorcs/bh on empire that I play against) and try playing a class that isn't hard countered by a scoundrel/op. If you lose to an op on an assassin you need to quit the game. They do MORE DAMAGE out of stealth with an easier rotation.

It takes a LONG time to kill a sentinel/marauder with rebuke up because all our procs happen from dots or our major dmg strikes put on dots. Add a healer and we are fodder. The problem? All the BH/Sorcs who hard counter marauder/sentinel.

But yeah ops/scoundrels are so easy to play and so op. That is why 2 classes that AREN'T op/scoundrel make up the majority of every single warzone. LAWL.

I never touched WoW. That's not a PVP game.

I've played DAOC, UO and WAR for about 10 years now. WoW is pure and utter **** compared to those games, (the PVP part of it).

Trust me... Anyone who has played with me in the betas or the live game, can and will tell you how hard I fail on my class. When I get home, I'll post some screen shots for you. So we can all be happy cuz a turd like you, who claims that he did 400k damage on a level 30 serc, can call me names cuz I stated the same exact thing. You're a hipocrit like the rest of the fails who haven't even gotten to level 50. I know this is the majority of you by the way, just from the way you talk about this game.

Unspecced the Sorc shield is ~2k at level 50, and can only be on a target once every twenty seconds.

That is less than the amount an Op can Tac Advantage heal, and with significantly more cooldown.

Just an FYI.

You seem to be arguing that a 31/31/31 Sorc is OP. And frankly I agree, thankfully I haven't found one.

Yeah that totally counters having to stay on a target as melee, SELF KITING yourself as melee when stopping to heal AND losing stealth for the duration of that entire fight.

Bottom line? You are a sage/sorc who does = or more warzone damage, who can offheal AND shield 2 players and themselves BEFORE AN ENCOUNTER and you are calling for nerfs on a class who ends up doing the same warzone damage? This is the stupidest call for a nerf in the history of MMO's.

And fyi? Many sorc/sages go with a tri spec and skip out on end talents. Why? Because the dmg is still good and their healing/ability to live is very very good.

Also if a scoundrel specs so they can actually heal worth a damn, they skip out on 3 percent dmg, bleed ticking twice or endurance. You can only pick one of the 4 and if I heal for 150 k a game? I have a very hard time damaging for 250-300k. On the sage? 100-150 k healing should be the average. If you aren't off healing and shielding other players on a sage/sorc you aren't utilizing the class. Might as well play a gunslinger/sniper.

Yeah that totally counters having to stay on a target as melee, SELF KITING yourself as melee when stopping to heal AND losing stealth for the duration of that entire fight.

Bottom line? You are a sage/sorc who does = or more warzone damage, who can offheal AND shield 2 players and themselves BEFORE AN ENCOUNTER and you are calling for nerfs on a class who ends up doing the same warzone damage? This is the stupidest call for a nerf in the history of MMO's.

And fyi? Many sorc/sages go with a tri spec and skip out on end talents. Why? Because the dmg is still good and their healing/ability to live is very very good.

Also if a scoundrel specs so they can actually heal worth a damn, they skip out on 3 percent dmg, bleed ticking twice or endurance. You can only pick one of the 4 and if I heal for 150 k a game? I have a very hard time damaging for 250-300k. On the sage? 100-150 k healing should be the average. If you aren't off healing and shielding other players on a sage/sorc you aren't utilizing the class. Might as well play a gunslinger/sniper.

If you like it so much roll one. You'll be joining the legions of Sorcs/Sages rerolling at 50.

Also, stop using scoreboards to judge damage. My Guardian friend always beats my Shadow in raw damage. Because he is alive 24/7 doing mediocre damage. I come in kill 3 people, then die. I scoreboard less damage, but in reality I do a lot more.

Edited by Xaes

I never touched WoW. That's not a PVP game.

I've played DAOC, UO and WAR for about 10 years now. WoW is pure and utter **** compared to those games, (the PVP part of it).

Trust me... Anyone who has played with me in the betas or the live game, can and will tell you how hard I fail on my class. When I get home, I'll post some screen shots for you. So we can all be happy cuz a turd like you, who claims that he did 400k damage on a level 30 serc, can call me names cuz I stated the same exact thing. You're a hipocrit like the rest of the fails who haven't even gotten to level 50. I know this is the majority of you by the way, just from the way you talk about this game.

Daoc sucked. UO was good pre UOR (FiZBaN Deathjester's Chesapeake), WaR was horrible. WoW pvp was designed by the same person who did UO's, which is why it was so fluid at release.

Oh and the people in beta were horrible. Noone cares. The fact you even had to run premades or thought the pvp was good in beta is hilarious. Half the players were SW Galaxy and rpers who clicked their abilities lol.

The fact you think WoW pvp was bad shows how silly you are. It wasn't perfect but it at least could be played competitively. The games you mentioned were laughed at by the PvP community.

Level your op/scoundrel on The fatman. Come see me. Liu-kang. But that won't happen will it? You are going back to a sorcerer because it is the only class you can play well huh...

Waaaaaaaaah. Remove my counter. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I could be the best player EVER on a op class, but I am not playing that class. Waaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Pathetic.

If you like it so much roll one. You'll be joining the legions of Sorcs/Sages rerolling at 50.

Also, stop using scoreboards to judge damage. My Guardian friend always beats my Shadow in raw damage. Because he is alive 24/7 doing mediocre damage. I come in kill 3 people, then die. I scoreboard less damage, but in reality I do a lot more.

Played one in beta. Sorry the class was too boring for me. Pressing a dot, aiming a dot and spamming one button in between a proc isn't my idea of fun.

The only range in this game that is any challenge to play at all or fun is gunslinger/sniper. I imagine their will be calls for nerfs on them when people learn to play them as I and others were tearing it up in beta on one...

Can't wait till people figure out to legshot people at halfhealth, then send them to valhalla with a burst execute shot. All the people in this thread will then be complaining about slingers/snipers.

Daoc sucked. UO was good pre UOR (FiZBaN Deathjester's Chesapeake), WaR was horrible. WoW pvp was designed by the same person who did UO's, which is why it was so fluid at release.

Oh and the people in beta were horrible. Noone cares. The fact you even had to run premades or thought the pvp was good in beta is hilarious. Half the players were SW Galaxy and rpers who clicked their abilities lol.

The fact you think WoW pvp was bad shows how silly you are. It wasn't perfect but it at least could be played competitively. The games you mentioned were laughed at by the PvP community.

Level your op/scoundrel on The fatman. Come see me. Liu-kang. But that won't happen will it? You are going back to a sorcerer because it is the only class you can play well huh...

Waaaaaaaaah. Remove my counter. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I could be the best player EVER on a op class, but I am not playing that class. Waaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Pathetic.

How about you come to Belgoth's Beacon?

WoW PVP WAS AND IS, complete and utter trash. It revolved around nothing more then retarded stun locks and healers who did nothing except mouse over people's characters. There is nothing else I can say about WoW's PVP then that there is such thing as ONE SHOT macros.

Your class is gonna get hit with another 10% damage reduction and there ain't **** you can do about it.

Played one in beta. Sorry the class was too boring for me. Pressing a dot, aiming a dot and spamming one button in between a proc isn't my idea of fun.

The only range in this game that is any challenge to play at all or fun is gunslinger/sniper. I imagine their will be calls for nerfs on them when people learn to play them as I and others were tearing it up in beta on one...

Can't wait till people figure out to legshot people at halfhealth, then send them to valhalla with a burst execute shot. All the people in this thread will then be complaining about slingers/snipers.

36 meters > Snipers

Scoundrels/ops are the whipping boy 1-40, the other teams SWARM me when I break stealth.

So they tear you up in 1 v 1, that's what a stealth class who can choose the context of the fight does.

Lets not mention the chain knockbacks from everyone being an inquisitor, BH, or commando

Edited by Liberate

How about you come to Belgoth's Beacon?

WoW PVP WAS AND IS, complete and utter trash. It revolved around nothing more then retarded stun locks and healers who did nothing except mouse over people's characters. There is nothing else I can say about WoW's PVP then that there is such thing as ONE SHOT macros.

Your class is gonna get hit with another 10% damage reduction and there ain't **** you can do about it.

Want to make a bet which class gets nerfed first? I bet it is the one that is easiest to play, with the most players playing it.

Just a hunch... See ret paladins, frost dk's.

Then again I am not calling for a nerf of that class. The problem is even people like you can press 2 dots, spam one button and hit a proc from 30 yards away...

Meanwhile players like you who play op's/scoundrels do 100-150 k dmg. Do I look worried?

The heal spec of operative is far more op as is the sage heal spec when paired with tank guard. Go after their dps spec though. NERF NERF NERF.

One shot macros and "stunlocks". That hasn't existed since resilience buddy. Lol at people watching Swifty videos.

This is where I stop talking to you. It is like arguing with people on the WoW forums who had no resilience. It is pointless.

He can trinket it all he wants, biowares funky *** resolve system wont give you enough resolve for immunity until u've been stunned twice, despite the insane duration of the agents stuns.

PS: This is even worse in Huttball, when the agent can simply use vent to escape when he done his deed.

Zetara, well then its not a burst class it is now? that is sustained damage.

As soon as an Operative's/Scoundrel's opening stun happens, the resolve meter is full. That opening stun gives you COMPLETE IMMUNITY for the next 10 or more seconds. Trinket the stun, dot him or kill him.

Want to make a bet which class gets nerfed first? I bet it is the one that is easiest to play, with the most players playing it.

Just a hunch... See ret paladins, frost dk's.

Then again I am not calling for a nerf of that class. The problem is even people like you can press 2 dots, spam one button and hit a proc from 30 yards away...

Meanwhile players like you who play op's/scoundrels do 100-150 k dmg. Do I look worried?

The heal spec of operative is far more op as is the sage heal spec when paired with tank guard. Go after their dps spec though. NERF NERF NERF.

One shot macros and "stunlocks". That hasn't existed since resilience buddy. Lol at people watching Swifty videos.

This is where I stop talking to you. It is like arguing with people on the WoW forums who had no resilience. It is pointless.

First, I don't give a **** about what class gets nerfed or whatever. I play whatever the **** I want.

Second, I have no *********** idea who Swiftly is. As I said, I've never touched WoW.

Third. Every class is easy. Each class can has potential but the potential for melee OP's and Smuggs are way out of line.

Sages and Sorcs are plenty. Few can achieve the maximum that the class offers.

Also...don't talk about numbers.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t23/bluefire_09/Screenshot_2011-12-29_14_33_50_769000.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t23/bluefire_09/Screenshot_2011-12-29_03_05_44_315000.jpg

200/200 is average.

All our melee Smugglers average about 300-400k damage per Warzone. If we fight premades, that can easily reach excess of 500k.

Edited by Balmuck

Also...don't talk about numbers.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t23/bluefire_09/Screenshot_2011-12-29_14_33_50_769000.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t23/bluefire_09/Screenshot_2011-12-29_03_05_44_315000.jpg

200/200 is average.

All our melee Smugglers average about 300-400k damage per Warzone. If we fight premades, that can easily reach excess of 500k.

So you do 300k damage on a Sage with 200k healing. Your scoundrels do (let's be generous) 400k damage, probably with 80k healing. How exactly is that OP? I am not sure what these screenshots are supposed to show.

Maybe you need to PVP more. They are not OP, their damage does not need to be turned down, it needs to be high because they can do nothing else. If you target them while they are uncloaked, you mince them.

They are nowhere NEAR the gods of PVP. Go and actually PVP. Every class has something that seems overpowered. Every. One.

Watch a decent premade have a jug/tankadin guard said operative/scoundrel and have a SINGLE healer who isn't asleep at the keyboard.. and now it's an unstoppable **** machine that you can TROLOLOLOLO all day long with.

I literally got taken down to 1k health as a tankassin by another 50 scoundrel while stunned. If I don't have my 2 minute unbreakable will up I'm dead. And the second I use it I'm guaranteed to be cc'd into oblivion by every other class. Non stop crits, stuns that last entirely too long in pvp, it's not just scoundrels that are broken right now, it's cc in general. Add their insane burst on top of that and it's a joke.

So you do 300k damage on a Sage with 200k healing. Your scoundrels do (let's be generous) 400k damage, probably with 80k healing. How exactly is that OP? I am not sure what these screenshots are supposed to show.

How?

The damage numbers or any numbers don't matter at all.

What matters is the ability to control a fight and burst people to the point where they can't fight back. I find most sorc damage to he laughable at best and pathetic. Most people, like this Biowareftw retard, honestly believe that they'll get somewhere by spaming two DoTs with a Sorc and then hitting two more abilities. You wanna know something? ******* will die to you, people like myself will cleanse those two DoTs INSTANTLY as they hit... and all you got is some retard hitting me for 600 per tick on his lighting spam.. my hot crits for 2x that amount, lol.

This game is not balanced 1v1.. However, why does everyone act that every Smuggler and melee OP runs solo? What do you get when you two melee smugglers, a vanguard and a hybrid or full heal Sage?

You get a giant *** jam session of people not COMING out of their spawn cams, because they CAN'T do anything to fight back. That's wrong and it should never be allowed in any game. This is how melee smugglers are right now, especially with the ridiculous opener.

As far as my screen shots are concerned. Only way to actually counter this **** tard is to post them cuz he's obviously some WoW scrub nub whose never played a decent PVP game.

a good, geared lvl50 operative can 2 shot some players and 3-4 shots most

im fine if smuggler/operative does high DPS, that's the point of the class and that's how it should be

but perhaps it needs some toning down, just a bit, dont go heavy handed like Blizzard that one day you're god mode class and the next you're junk, which also shows blizz guys dont have a clue, dont make their same mistake Bioware

and this was posted by a Guardian, gimme some love eh? eh??

a good, geared lvl50 operative can 2 shot some players and 3-4 shots most

im fine if smuggler/operative does high DPS, that's the point of the class and that's how it should be

but perhaps it needs some toning down, just a bit, dont go heavy handed like Blizzard that one day you're god mode class and the next you're junk, which also shows blizz guys dont have a clue, dont make their same mistake Bioware

and this was posted by a Guardian, gimme some love eh? eh??

No? There is nothing to tone down. L2P before you L2WHINE.