Challenge: Name just one thing [just one] that you'd like to see changed in the game

xordevoreaux

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Revert to the old theme when you logged in and change characters. The new one gets old real quick when tooning, having those voices screaming at you. Very annoying. Besides the old theme was AMAZING and is the game's signature.

It's not that the music is bad, it's that it is really annoying for a welcome scream (*screen, that was an *actual* typo)

Get rid of the pop-up notices or at least make them optional for the players who want them. I don't care nor need to know what Guild controls a planet. I don't need to be informed of Personal Conquest achievements. The worst offender is the Guild notice because sometimes the pop-up doesn't go away. It will remain while you play as well as during cut scenes. I have to go to my stronghold then return to get rid of it. It will pop-up again but then will fade away. I was once told of keystrokes you can use to get rid of it. It worked, but then one of their updates removed that trick.

Not really a thing...but..

A revisit to the most pointless original planet..Quesh. I know, people kinda hate it. It was really originally a planet where you would level from like 4-2 to 44 or something like that, get those two levels, and move on. However, there is a lot more space that should have been used, and can still use.

Have some heroics put there, like almost every other planet.

Flesh out the Hutt palace there with more quests.

Shae Vizla dps. She shouldn't be the top comp in that regard.

If you dont like her, dont use her. But do not ruin the fun for everyone else!

Treek was mega nerfed because someone like you brought it to the dev's attention on the forums.

Treek was mega nerfed because someone like you brought it to the dev's attention on the forums.

That would indeed be the highest irony of all with Shae, that not only have people bellyached to get her, but have complained she's overpowered, so suddenly everyone will get her... and then she's nerfed into being completely freaking useless.

Edited by xordevoreaux

She's bugged though. She wasn't supposed to be the best dps comp. And that ruins the fun for peeps who don't have her.

That would indeed be the highest irony of all with Shae, that not only have people bellyached to get her, but have complained she's overpowered, so suddenly everyone will get her... and then she's nerfed into being completely freaking useless.

IF they hadn't nerfed every other companion's special abilities in the name of 'normalization', I wouldn't care.

But they did, and thus Shae (and Z0-OM) should be brought in line with the others, or the others in line with Shae - and saying 'just don't use her' is a cop out, the whole reason the others were nerfed / normalized was so that players could chose their companion based on story and aesthetics without feeling they were gimping themselves.

Personally I'd like to see them all more like Shae - such as give the other companions an AOE that is consistent with the companion's 'class' but unique to the companion that does the same damage as Shae's DfA (which is why Shae does more damage - her DfA ability).

Edited by DawnAskham

Not really a thing...but..

A revisit to the most pointless original planet..Quesh. I know, people kinda hate it. It was really originally a planet where you would level from like 4-2 to 44 or something like that, get those two levels, and move on. However, there is a lot more space that should have been used, and can still use.

Have some heroics put there, like almost every other planet.

Flesh out the Hutt palace there with more quests.

I have always wondered why they didn't put a heroic or two on Quesh. I like that planet. Unfortunately, there is absolutely no reason to ever come back once you did all the missions. I don't even know why they have the Quesh planetary conquest mission available. I wished I'd have a character who could run two missions on Quesh every week. But there is nothing repeatable there...

I digress.

What I would change... How you grab loot in this game. It's tedious. I would just want to right click the loot and then everything would be put automatically into my inventory. No ducking down animation, no extra small window, just one click and done immediately. Or even better, a real auto-loot. Any time loot drops, the game automatically grabs it for you and puts it into your inventory. I would pay Cartel Coins for this option.

I thought she got nerfed when they nerfed ( f****d up) all the rest?

Yes, that's exactly what happened.

That could cause some ... stress ... in group content. Imagine that someone ragequits a flashpoint group, and the remaining participants start arguing about who has an actually married companion for the bonus and why do you two useless scrubs not do that and ... and ... and ...

It also punishes players whose idea is that their character never marries at all.

Bad idea.

Everyone's companion proficiency varies from player in a group as it is.

Ie: how many companions each particular player has as a whole that boosts the chars presence overall, then the presence augments equipped also the companions personal proficiency lvl and many other nuisances like data-crons and so forth collected. There-for; arguing who has more efficient companions is probably an already ongoing debate if people want to get into the dirt of things.

I do see things getting abrasive for those who don't take the marriage option so I can see a personal issue in that aspect .

A logical work around is just have a duel text, (marriage or loyal companion) *were just friends* :o, same perks different titles for RP sakes.

For those who already went past the romance/bff choices can have the opportunity to change there mind via a one time per toon respec option.

With that being said; the deeper I dig with all the companion request for immersion on here,,,,

It would be unavoidable to have to be an companion focused expansion in general if the rout were to be seriously considered and of course the bottom line; profitable to the EA gods. (resources in game/labor costs/profit return)

New quests/story arcs, fight for their dreams of love and tyranny, conquer planets in the name of ewok supremacy. Earn those new companion skins and comp only armor.

We get enough of companions to form solo ops groups at this point and it would be nice to squeeze as much potential out of em rather than being ship ornaments. /s

Unfortunately putting in the work of the assumed rats nest of coding is suspect and may be the very reason they may be avoiding companion immersion in the first place.

The bugs they cannot fix shows how messy it may be under the hood as it is. It's nothing that keeps me awake at night, but the missed potential and wasted time earning the above and beyond companion loyalty is annoying to receive no reward for the particular effort and time put in.

Just one bread crumb would suffice, add a simple companion title/flair. *shrug*

I have so many this was a hard thing for me. But, if I could choose only one thing, content-wise, that if added to the game would greatly increase my enjoyment, it would be a pve open-sector mode of Galactic Starfighter (using SWG's Jump to Lightspeed, or the campaigns of X-Wing/TIE Fighter/XWvTF, XWA, as references), including co-op play.