Conquest Feedback and Upcoming Changes

EricMusco

It appears to be this way.

Though I think their is method to their madness. Despite it being flashpoint focused, Gods of the Machine is one of the highest rewarding activity, which will help steer the metrics in the direction that this was a smart allocation of resources in the last year.

But even if not it will give a bump to the metrics for group content, as you have to group if you want to compete. Which is going to be important for 6.0. Indirectly we have been told not to get our hopes/expectations up and it will be like forged alliance. So we can likely look forward 2 flashpoints, one for each faction and hopefully flipped. Unfortunately this will be the extent of the Republic vs Empire theme, with nothing outside of flashpoint being effect.

Now this allows them to do it on the cheap, no worries about companions and their allegiances cause other than the one (Lana) you take with you none will exist in the post Alliance world. While the lack of any open world element or carrying those actions over to the fleet or wider galaxy mean no need to update any other maps. Now people may feel this is a little cheap and the lots of work behind the scenes line seem a little old. So it helps if you can point to metrics and say, well flashpoints in particular master mode flashpoints are very popular so we felt this was the right medium to focus the continuation of the story on.

Oddly, It does seem like an effort to skew the gameplay metrics. Why you would want to do that, I can't fathom. To try to make one style appear more popular than it is and essentially drive away the other populations is a recipe for completely obliterating the playerbase.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oddly, It does seem like an effort to skew the gameplay metrics. Why you would want to do that, I can't fathom. To try to make one style appear more popular than it is and essentially drive away the other populations is a recipe for completely obliterating the playerbase.

Obliterating the playerbase is something they have valiantly charged forward with, with grit, determination, and perseverence against all backlash!

Its about ego. they have decided how it shall be done and they are never ever wrong..at least in bw dev land.

When I looked at conquest for this week it made me think of this cartoon.

I lasted a week subbed this time I really don't understand you folks. I have had more fun with CHF than with the "Conquest" . I know probably somewhere buried deep in your thought patterns there is a flicker of knowledge letting you know games are suppose to be fun.

When I looked at conquest for this week it made me think of this cartoon.

I lasted a week subbed this time I really don't understand you folks. I have had more fun with CHF than with the "Conquest" . I know probably somewhere buried deep in your thought patterns there is a flicker of knowledge letting you know games are suppose to be fun.

With bioware direction on so many tings, I'm really questioning biowares ability to have that "flicker of knowledge".

The more recent screwed up conquest revamp being enough proof that what is supposed to be fun, simply cannot be in their eyes. It must be a chore.

So you got lucky with a bug and used that to get a bunch of alts to CQ goal. You keep hammering the lockouts thing, and especially pointing that in my direction, but as I see it, spamming points due to a bug in the dailies is no different than farming last boss lockouts for points. That's not really "adapting" to the new system like you and others have claimed and patted yourselves on the back over.

One, it wasn't a bug, it was just a matter of figuring out how to get a heroic on each toon each day.

As far as throwing things your way...who are you?

A lot of guilds did lock outs/crafting, small and large. The guilds that solely relied on that dropped out of the conquest picture. Big guilds still win because they have sheer numbers.

Personally I've stopped posting feedback for one simple reason. GSF is my playstyle (which included for Conquest). I won't change my preferred playstyle just because BW refuses to make GSF a viable way to get to your conquest goal. What this means to me is I will then not bother with conquest again, because the way I play this game is clearly not the intended way.

The only activites I do ingame anymore are Raiding (with my prog group), and GSF the rest of the week. If that isn't enough to get conquest, then conquest isn't worth my effort. I just hope some who do farm conquest get back into the GSF queu's because they are getting very long since this revamp.

Its about ego. they have decided how it shall be done and they are never ever wrong..at least in bw dev land.

"BW dev land" doesn't pay their bills, *We* do as customers. Put out something people like they cant pay enough, don't they'll find somebody who does. Better Mouse Trap and all that.

Edited by MikeCobalt

How many more people need to leave the game or unsubscribe till they pay attention and fix this faster?

We are another 3-4 weeks away from 5.9. They can’t wait that long or people will have gone and once that happens, most don’t come back if they find something else to play.

In a recent podcast/Twitter cast I watched they said only a small amount of people actively do conquest?? Seriously, how do their metrics show this since 5.8 or even before 5.8.

I say this because as someone who only pvp’s, I used to do all my conquest before 5.8 through pvp only and would get my weekly points objectives. But does that mean they don’t count me as a conquest player because I didn’t do anything else in conquest??

What about other people who only crafted, are they the only ones they counted as conquest players.

What about people who only did one pve activity? Do they count as conquest players?

What about now where there metrics would be so severely skewed because people just can’t finish conquest like they could the old way, ie, only in pvp. Does that show them that even less people don’t do conquest.

What about all the people who have just thrown their hands up in the air and said **** it, we aren’t going to try in this “new conquest”.

Bioware’s metrics since 5.8 must show them that hardly anyone does conquest because Bioware themselves have artificially made it too difficult for people to complete it. So now they can go back and say our data shows you don’t care enough to do it, so we wash our hands at fixing it.

I’d love to know how their internal metrics work to figure out who “used” to do conquest and who didn’t. I want to know how they determined who played conquest and who didn’t. I participated, but only with pvp, I’m in a family guild and we don’t have a guild ship or want to rule planets. But we did want to get as many of our Alts to our personal targets and now we can’t. I couldn’t even get one last week and that was after doing a heap of content I would never do and will never do again because it bores the **** out of me.

ITS NOT FUN BIOWARE TO PLAY CONTENT YOU FIND BORING JUST TO GET PERSONAL CONQUEST TARGETS DONE. I never had to do this under the old conquest system and I could get my personal targets on multiple Alts in both our rep and Imp guilds by doing pvp. Now I can’t even get one Alt done by doing a truck load of pvp as well as all the boring crap you are trying to get me to do.

I can’t even get my personal target on one Alt doing half the crap you force me to do, which I hate, as well as hours and hours of pvp. The way conquest is at the moment, you have basically locked everyone out of it who isn’t in a massive guild or who lives in the game 24/7 farming crap they don’t enjoy. I actually play the game between 20-40 hours a week already to pvp. I averaged around 30+ hours and I can’t get one Alt to the personal target. I didn’t even reach 7000 conquest points last week and this weeks conquest looks even worse.

One caveat to all of this is we (my family) are in the APAC region and you’ve already made it hard for us to play at times when there are enough people on for me to pvp with. I literally have to play when most people in Australia would be at work or school or I can’t get any reasonable pvp pops, so that makes it doubly harder for me to do conquest. My wife and sister can only play outside of prime time (except weekends) because they both work full time. Do you know hard it is to get 200 WZs done in a week when they don’t pop or they pop every 1-2 hours? I’m luckier than my family because I’m semi retired and can play during the day to get pvp pops, but it’s still a massive grind that I can’t complete.

You’ve already shafted the APAC community with your dumb server moves. Now you are trying to drive the last remaining APAC players away and from all accounts a heap of your US and EU players.

Seriously what is wrong with you guys? Don’t you realise you need players and subs to keep the game alive. WHY ARE YOU CONSTANTLY MAKING THE GAME LESS FUN AND DRIVING PLAYERS AWAY??

Edited by TrixxieTriss

They didn't even do a full revamp of the system, if they had made it a legacy thing it could have worked better, even though still flawed.

The old system was character based, the new system is... well they claim it's more legacy based? At least the lockouts are per legacy, so why not the points & rewards? If it had been redesigned to be intended per legacy (AND COMMUNICATED AS SUCH) things would have gone better in transitioning.

That leaves the guild invasion, if one side of the system is per legacy so should the other perhaps? That would mean a player chooses which guild their legacy works for each week. That would have advantages as well as disadvantages, it would not be much of a guild invasion if you use one guild to earn points for another guild, but it would give people a way to give points to smaller guilds while playing with larger guilds as well, though how many would do that?

Instead we are given two things:

1. A nerfed personal conquest, both in what you can do and the points it gives.
  2. A new guild invasion that looks designed for the unnerfed personal conquest.

Don't say you make some changes, then do a full revamp and then even claim it's completely redone while in fact still uses much of the old metrics. And when you test something like this you have to do it publicly but not on the live server, you do not have the manpower to test this yourselves. You could even have announced a live server test for it with the finger on the roll-back button, if you had done that people would have been much happier.

Players are not your guinea pigs. If you even understood the above and had tried to anticipate it the fallout would maybe have been halved, the system would still have been a steaming pile of dung, but players would be less cross with you (being everyone involved, not just the faces we are shown).

In a recent podcast/Twitter cast I watched they said only a small amount of people actively do conquest?? Seriously, how do their metrics show this since 5.8 or even before 5.8.

I say this because as someone who only pvp’s, I used to do all my conquest before 5.8 through pvp only and would get my weekly points objectives. But does that mean they don’t count me as a conquest player because I didn’t do anything else in conquest??

They said the same thing about 8v8 RWZs, that only a small amount of people did them. Yet shortly after they removed those all the PVP servers died. So I'm not buying their numbers.

What about other people who only crafted, are they the only ones they counted as conquest players.

What about people who only did one pve activity? Do they count as conquest players?

What about now where there metrics would be so severely skewed because people just can’t finish conquest like they could the old way, ie, only in pvp. Does that show them that even less people don’t do conquest.

What about all the people who have just thrown their hands up in the air and said **** it, we aren’t going to try in this “new conquest”.

Bioware’s metrics since 5.8 must show them that hardly anyone does conquest because Bioware themselves have artificially made it too difficult for people to complete it. So now they can go back and say our data shows you don’t care enough to do it, so we wash our hands at fixing it.

Exact same thing for folk who like to do just flashpoints, or have enough time to run a few heroics once a week as well. They are officially locked out.

I think that's what everyone's really complaining about because originally, Conquest was pretty much a choose-what-you-want-to-do from the available options.

NOW, it's just a list of whatever metric they want to push this week. LIKE WE DON'T GET ENOUGH LISTS OF CHORES FROM OUR BOSSES AND SPOUSES.

Not only is there no time for a lot of us, but there's just no incentive. Period. You could put an instant level 70 level-up, or Revan's Mask back there and the average player is either still not going to be able to do it or just doesn't want to.

But, I've been thinking about it and, I've said it before so, I'll say it again:

They want to get rid of the average player with jobs and children so they can go after those kids' allowance money.

Rightly or wrongly, they want that hard core, die-hard, I-am-always-at-my-computer kids because, for whatever reason, they have obviously determined that's where the money is instead of the average joe dropping a couple of $20s on the CM once in awhile.

So, they are redesigning the game around that and that is what they mean when they keep talking about how the CQ is a big part of that "new direction" that they are taking the game in. .

If you have kids, if you have jobs, if you have anything at all that takes you away from your keyboard for whatever reason, They. Don't. Care. And, it's pretty obvious that is their attitude to.

They are making this game over into a "real game" for "real gamers" and anyone else might as well just leave as far as they are concerned.

Edited by Dallayna

With bioware direction on so many tings, I'm really questioning biowares ability to have that "flicker of knowledge".

The more recent screwed up conquest revamp being enough proof that what is supposed to be fun, simply cannot be in their eyes. It must be a chore.

Your probably right unfortunately.

One, it wasn't a bug, it was just a matter of figuring out how to get a heroic on each toon each day.

That objective is supposed to allow one character per legacy per day to complete it for conquest points, according to the description of the symbol by the objective as explained by Eric Musco. If you were completing it and getting credit for it on more than one character in your legacy per day, that was a bug. Not working as they intended. But many of the legacy restricted objectives in the new "Daily" category are bugged the same way, sometimes such that the results can be repeated, and sometimes not as reliably so.

I know how much stock Bioware puts into their "metrics", so here are some metrics of my own.

Conquest points collected by my guild so far this conquest week....0.

Now I know it's not even been a full day and there are multiple reasons for my guilds current inactivity, but the conquest changes have been one of the main factors.

My game play used to be centered around preparing for crafting conquest weeks and PVP (along with the occasional Op, FP or heroic/daily area). For me personally there just isn't really the motivation/structure anymore. I'm not going to adapt to this current conquest model as some people has, there's no fun in it for me and no point. I did hit my target on a few toons in the first few weeks to try it out (as I'm sure many others did).

Maybe the 5.9 changes will be enough to get my interested again, for now, I've cancelled my sub and I'll see how I feel about it when it runs out in 12 days. Bioware having basically killed off my guild with these changes isn'

t much of a motivation.

I just find the deafening silence strange. Maybe I listen to the wrong people but how can you make such a disasterous change and then just ignore peoples reactions after placing a plaster on a gaping flesh wound...again?

Or maybe everyone except all the people I know loves the new horrendously grindy conquest, I don't know, if so, good luck and have fun!

The staff needs to read Raph Koster's A Theory of Fun for Game Designers. The conquest changes, and the ridiculously increased cost of crafting war supplies, have turned these activities into a job. They are completely devoid of fun. Edited by Bothan

I can see how the metrics might show that people aren't that interested in Conquest (though forum posts might beg to differ).

Conquest brought very very little content to the game, it was basically a cool sounding system that gave points to existing activities in the game that reset every week. Its possible people could know nothing about conquest, play the game they wanted and hit their cap. Hell if you take the guild leader board out of the mix, you wouldn't even be aware that anyone had conquered a planet from the in game evidence.

While the individual rewards having remained the same have become pretty meaningless, at least as far as the random assortment of resource materials go, a crafting item that is probably used in pre 200 ranked gear and some jawa junk. It sure was time or cost effective for the cxp or credits.

You then had the guild rewards, which were meaningless to people not in a guild or to people in guilds that (in many ways thanks to the lack of content in 2017) are too small to really compete/hit the target figure. While for the larger guilds there are some additional rewards and possible titles, though for many at this point is it a case of been there done that?

So aside from doing it out of habit or a small bonus from doing content you already wanted to do, what does conquest bring for people not in the top 5 guilds competing for the top spot. If they removed it would it suddenly mean PvP wasn't a good way to get unassembled components or the Yavin weekly wasn't a good way to get CXP? Would grinding out old content suddenly be meaningless and those PvP victories seem meaningless because they didn't help you rise up on a score board that had nothing to do with conquest and would magically reset at the start of the week?

Yes it kind of gives the appeal of something to strive towards, but upon hitting that target each week did it really feel like you had 'crushed your enemies. Seen them driven before you. And heard the lamentations of their women'.

I can see how the metrics might show that people aren't that interested in Conquest (though forum posts might beg to differ).

Conquest brought very very little content to the game, it was basically a cool sounding system that gave points to existing activities in the game that reset every week. Its possible people could know nothing about conquest, play the game they wanted and hit their cap. Hell if you take the guild leader board out of the mix, you wouldn't even be aware that anyone had conquered a planet from the in game evidence.

While the individual rewards having remained the same have become pretty meaningless, at least as far as the random assortment of resource materials go, a crafting item that is probably used in pre 200 ranked gear and some jawa junk. It sure was time or cost effective for the cxp or credits.

You then had the guild rewards, which were meaningless to people not in a guild or to people in guilds that (in many ways thanks to the lack of content in 2017) are too small to really compete/hit the target figure. While for the larger guilds there are some additional rewards and possible titles, though for many at this point is it a case of been there done that?

So aside from doing it out of habit or a small bonus from doing content you already wanted to do, what does conquest bring for people not in the top 5 guilds competing for the top spot. If they removed it would it suddenly mean PvP wasn't a good way to get unassembled components or the Yavin weekly wasn't a good way to get CXP? Would grinding out old content suddenly be meaningless and those PvP victories seem meaningless because they didn't help you rise up on a score board that had nothing to do with conquest and would magically reset at the start of the week?

Yes it kind of gives the appeal of something to strive towards, but upon hitting that target each week did it really feel like you had 'crushed your enemies. Seen them driven before you. And heard the lamentations of their women'.

Pay attention, Conan. What you deem petty, others may deem worthy. And vice-versa.

Conquest wasn't created to bring in content. Conquest was created to give people a reason to replay old content repeatedly (or it did) and provide rewards for doing it. It gives rewards for reaching personal conquest points (if you can manage to get there), and if your guild managed to get on the board (in the old system) you received rewards for that as well. The only good thing I see from this "revamp" is that guilds no longer have to make it on the leaderboard to receive the guild rewards - they just have to hit the target points. Yeah, the rewards are dated, but even those are going to change.

]....

I think part of the problem is that we feel like we don't really know what you're trying to achieve with conquest.

So I guess it all boils down to this: What DO you want the Conquest system to accomplish? Who do you aim for it to include? Who are you targeting with this new system? So far, we've heard goals that make no sense compared to the implementation. Is that because the system is not what you want it to be at all? Why put it in the game until it's at least close to that?

(That entire post is very well put; just didn't want to quote the whole thing.)

Trite as it is to say, it's nevertheless true that I've been playing since beta. And I'm pretty laidback about a lot of things - bugs, story/plot W.T.F.'s, and so forth. I've been mostly solo or small-group active, and in general have enjoyed the game (my real complaints have almost always been about the jerks I run into while playing, not the game content) . But this conquest crap is finally getting seriously on my nerves. It makes no sense from any angle. Previously, I did conquest all the time; I could get personal goals fairly easily on as many alts as I cared to play (typically 3 or 4 on each side, without stretching). But now, it's just frustrating and punishing. If the root purpose behind the whole conquest idea is to encourage people to spend time playing the game, it is working completely opposite to that. If you want people with alts to spend time playing the game, then nothing should be limited by legacy. If you want small guilds to be able to compete in conquest, alts is (or used to be) a major way to do that - because running multiple alts means you're spending time playing the game, and you could, with planning and effort, overcome the limitations of a smaller member base.

These new conquest protocols destroy for me the whole appeal of doing conquest (at least for me, and I don't seem to be alone in this), which used to work as a little extra reward for spending time playing the game, as well as a way to contribute to whatever guild I'm in at the moment, which is a nice feeling. Instead, the game is becoming less fun, since this week the rewards for conquest look like they're *only* for people who spam MM FPs - since I'm not one of them, I very likely to spend less time playing the game, since my best efforts are going to be, to make a pun, pointless. (Not that 'crafting week' was much better, given all the stupendously irrational nerfs and limitations they put on conquest crafting!).

I've been pretty quiet on these forums, and overall have been reasonably content with SWTOR. The last year or two (starting with the stupid 'you can only run these solo, no matter what your friends want to do' KOTFE/ET, which bugged me far more than any weirdness in that story arc), I'm drifting toward the attitude that maybe it isn't worth it to stay, let alone pumping regular subscriber fees into the coffers of a company that lately seems to be seeking ways to drive players away. As the old saw goes, 'such folly smacks of genius. A lesser mind would be incapable of it.'

Edited by Lord_Thorne

Pay attention, Conan. What you deem petty, others may deem worthy. And vice-versa.

Conquest wasn't created to bring in content. Conquest was created to give people a reason to replay old content repeatedly (or it did) and provide rewards for doing it. It gives rewards for reaching personal conquest points (if you can manage to get there), and if your guild managed to get on the board (in the old system) you received rewards for that as well. The only good thing I see from this "revamp" is that guilds no longer have to make it on the leaderboard to receive the guild rewards - they just have to hit the target points. Yeah, the rewards are dated, but even those are going to change.

Perhaps overly simplifying it but Conquest gives some points for doing old content. If you hit a certain number of points you get some rewards. If your in a guild and they hit a certain level you get some more rewards. If your in a big big guild you may get a title as well.

It wasn't actually to conquer any planets or cool cut scenes of Storm Troopers standing atop a mound of dead rebels. It was for some jawa junk, some credits, some xp (or cxp), 3 random resource generating furnishings, purple crafting resource that isn't used in much and a crafting schematic that you need like 50 of to turn into anything useful.

Not knocking anyone that really wants any of that as each to their own, but is any of that stuff vital to the game so the inability to get it on alts is worth quitting over. Does it suddenly mean that people that enjoyed PvP no longer want to PvP cause it doesn't help them get some Jawa junk? Does it suddenly stop heroics from being as much fun as they were previously.

Now I fully agree conquest is habit forming, log in each week get your points and hit your target for your reward. But has it ultimately changed the enjoyment of doing what you did previously in the game, or has the change just broken that habit forming element and players have to re-evaluate if conquest is worth doing when they have to modify their play style to hit the target figure for rewards that might not be all that rewarding.

While the proposed change to make medium and large yields offer something that might be worth having does the opposite to make it viable for smaller guilds. As the one thing of use requires you to hit a target that is much easier if your in a guild with 500+ members. So this proposed change would be the opposite to what they claimed was their goal with what appear to be unpopular changes.

Not knocking anyone that really wants any of that as each to their own, but is any of that stuff vital to the game so the inability to get it on alts is worth quitting over. Does it suddenly mean that people that enjoyed PvP no longer want to PvP cause it doesn't help them get some Jawa junk? Does it suddenly stop heroics from being as much fun as they were previously.

First, to a lot of people, Conquest itself may have been more fun than doing the WZs or heroics or whatever.

Secondly, if you take away from the reward for something like heroics that is purely solo repeatable content now, do you really think it's as fun as it was the first time?

Finally, don't discount that some people (likely in small guilds) want a way to get those flagship plans on as many alts as possible, as well as reach the guild target yield to qualify. Some people actually get a lot of enjoyment with their strongholds and want to fully unlock the flagship.

To be completely honest, I only kept playing the game because of the weekly conquests. I know it's not everybody's cup of tea, but for me it was what I enjoyed doing. Every week I'd only do stuff that was in conquest and I'd do it on all of my toons where possible. Mondays (the day in between conquests) were my day off.

Now though, I'm struggling to even force myself to log in and I have no plans of renewing my sub any more when it runs out unless the conquest system is reverted or at the very least has a lot of it's objective's points and legacy restrictions re-worked. I have no interest in grinding out 8 flasphoints a day on each of my alts to get the same amount of points I used to get for doing 1 a day on them all. I don't even see the point in completing the weekly on more than one toon any more because the weekly FP quest is now a per legacy rather than repeatable. It also only rewards for EITHER Vet or MM weekly whereas before I could do both weeklies on all toons and get points for it.... Last week I didn't even run a single FP, there was no point. This week I don't see me doing more than 3-5 in the totality of the week on one toon only because all of the daily objectives are for MM bonus bosses, which nobody ever wants to do in a pug and relying on my guild means I can only do them at set times of the day when enough people are around and free to join...

Last week's conquest had the heroic daily (per legacy restriction). On the old system I loved doing all of the Heroics every day on all of my toons because it was something I enjoyed far more than pvp and it's faster/easier than ops and it let me contribute to our guild points because you got rewards for every heroic on every toon. But in the new system, I was only bothering to do one heroic a day because I wasn't going to get points for doing the rest of them so there really wasn't much point in doing that grind.

I do understand that the conquest system is not what everyone in game lives for, but for me these changes have totally removed all want to play the game. It just plain sucks. Our guild has lost more than a dozen members this last two weeks because of the CQ changes. They haven't quit the guild, but they've quit the game.

To be completely honest, I only kept playing the game because of the weekly conquests. I know it's not everybody's cup of tea, but for me it was what I enjoyed doing. Every week I'd only do stuff that was in conquest and I'd do it on all of my toons where possible. Mondays (the day in between conquests) were my day off.

Now though, I'm struggling to even force myself to log in and I have no plans of renewing my sub any more when it runs out unless the conquest system is reverted or at the very least has a lot of it's objective's points and legacy restrictions re-worked. I have no interest in grinding out 8 flasphoints a day on each of my alts to get the same amount of points I used to get for doing 1 a day on them all. I don't even see the point in completing the weekly on more than one toon any more because the weekly FP quest is now a per legacy rather than repeatable. It also only rewards for EITHER Vet or MM weekly whereas before I could do both weeklies on all toons and get points for it.... Last week I didn't even run a single FP, there was no point. This week I don't see me doing more than 3-5 in the totality of the week on one toon only because all of the daily objectives are for MM bonus bosses, which nobody ever wants to do in a pug and relying on my guild means I can only do them at set times of the day when enough people are around and free to join...

Last week's conquest had the heroic daily (per legacy restriction). On the old system I loved doing all of the Heroics every day on all of my toons because it was something I enjoyed far more than pvp and it's faster/easier than ops and it let me contribute to our guild points because you got rewards for every heroic on every toon. But in the new system, I was only bothering to do one heroic a day because I wasn't going to get points for doing the rest of them so there really wasn't much point in doing that grind.

I do understand that the conquest system is not what everyone in game lives for, but for me these changes have totally removed all want to play the game. It just plain sucks. Our guild has lost more than a dozen members this last two weeks because of the CQ changes. They haven't quit the guild, but they've quit the game.

//I agree.

They need to roll-back the new 5.8 conquest system to the old version of the conquest system.

And be quick about it while there are still a few paying customers left playing the game.

This week is the worst Conquest Week with your new "Thrill of the Hunt" Conquest! :mad:

Do you think Bioware that i run always the same 5 Flashpoints for the Bonus Bosses? And do you think i do this on most of my Twinks? You know Bioware Devs this is Boring?

Do you ever done the Battle of Rishi Bonus Boss in a random Group? This is hard Work Bioware.

Do you say us that running tactical Flashpoints give us no Conquest Points? Are you serious Bioware Devs? And the weekly ist only for 1 Twink. Oh my God are you serious Bioware Devs?

Do you think 213 Points for a PVP Match with 150% Stronghold Bonus is good?

Do you think that 500 Points for a win in PVP ist enaugh? i Need 30 only wins to have my 15k Points. And this is only 1 Twink!

Honestly Bioware this is your Galactic Command 2.0 Fail.

How much time do you Need to Mointor this bad Conquest System? On my Server only 2 guilds get the 1130000 milion Points. This is your Galactic Command 2.0 Fail.

1 week you dont talk with your Community. And the first 2 weeks it was only BlaBlaBla from Mr. Musco. Sorry but this is the Truth.

Where is Keith since 5.8 Conquest? Is he working on your new ****** game Anthem? :rolleyes:

Flashpoint Havoc is indeed quite disappointing, to say the least. There should definitely be more points for SM/VM FPs here. People in this thread have seen me advocate pretty heavily for the devil, but there's pretty much no defense for this week's Conquest.

I've been tracking Star Forge's Top 30 Guilds (as Pubside sees them - no Impside Balmorra or Taris because I forgot at the time) since 5.8 dropped. Week one, Relics of the Gree, saw combined totals on the leaderboards of about 51 million points. Week two, Total Galactic War, stumbled a bit, and only saw around 30 million points on the board. That actually did surprise me, because there were so many Weeklies available - I'm thinking the low score was sheer protest of New Conquest in general. Week three, Death Mark, saw the scores rise again to around 41 million, which again surprised me, because I didn't think the objectives would be as popular as the previous week's.

For Flashpoint Havoc, I won't be surprised if we dip below even 30 million on the leaderboards. Locking out almost everyone except those specifically doing only Master Mode Flashpoints is not going to make this the most popular Conquest Event, I think.

Edit: Meant to mention that I think the only reason for Week One's high score was the automatic points for the Ilum World Bosses. I suspect the actual, non-bugged scores have been trending upwards for the first three weeks. Still expecting a drop in Week Four.

Edited by masterceil