Game Update 5.4a

EricMusco

Real talk, when we have long downtime, we have a SWTOR national past-time here of giving away codes for things. I wouldn't dream of disappointing you in this endeavor. I wanna get a little more clarity on the situation and if it will be a while, the codes shall rain.

-eric

A code for 60 tokens...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real talk, when we have long downtime, we have a SWTOR national past-time here of giving away codes for things. I wouldn't dream of disappointing you in this endeavor. I wanna get a little more clarity on the situation and if it will be a while, the codes shall rain.

-eric

Dont give us codes for "stupid ****" give us one more day on CXP event that we are loosing. You cant fix that with codes for pets, ofc its nice from you, but NOPE :)

-eric

Nope. Stuff for everyone 'cause everyone is affected, ain't gonna be playing "catch a code in nano-second" game, my sub is worth as much as everyone else

Edited by Pietrastor

Hey folks,

The team is actively investigating what happened with 5.4a, obviously the issues prevalent in the patch are not good. We are going to remain down until we can figure out the issue and address it. My early expectation is that this will not be a quick process, but I do not currently have an ETA. I will keep you apprised of updates as I get them.

-eric

Understood Eric. It happens. I hope you find the fix quickly...players frustrations are understandable.

-eric

That sounds good...and bad. :)

Good in the giveaway part but ominous with respect to the "long downtime" bit.

Good luck guys, hope it gets sorted as quickly as possible.

Hey folks,

The team is actively investigating what happened with 5.4a, obviously the issues prevalent in the patch are not good. We are going to remain down until we can figure out the issue and address it. My early expectation is that this will not be a quick process, but I do not currently have an ETA. I will keep you apprised of updates as I get them.

-eric

Will there be compensation for loosing an evening of 2xp for the europeans

Will there be compensation for loosing an evening of 2xp for the europeans

For my part I don't really care about the XP... However, wondering if we'll have a compensation for the time we can't play for a game WE PAY FOR with subscription every month!!!

-eric

Based on today's patch, I fear the "code" we will be given is... 66

Speaking of which, did SC get all major systemss implemented or still not? Feels like as they add more and more it will never be finished

They set a release date for end of June. That got pushed back several times, before they told us a couple of weeks ago they'd just branched off a build for bugfixing. Sort of annoying TBH. If they realistically wanted to have a build ready for release in June, they needed to branch that build off in May at the latest.

So, played a bit of Diablo 3. Got a break with a near perfect primal drop, went to upgrade it in the cube and it spat out an Ancient with poor stats...Put in a ticket and got told, in not so many words, tough s***.

So, thought I'd come back and see how it was going here. Left due to ineptitude in getting stable releases and overall bugginess, came back to a fairly good game-was having fun. so threw them a months sub last night and now, due to ineptitude and bugginess I'm left wondering what else I can do...

-eric

I will not be bribed!

*is handed goodies*

I will be bribed!

Seriously though, I agree with the sentiment you should rollback so we can at least play while you fix the bugged patch.

-eric

Thanks for the update Eric, hopefully it won't take too long! I think extending the xp event would be the best bet for all involved...but hey....codes work too :D

Tsk. "Rollback"! Ha! That would have required making a backup first. And only loosers and whiners do backups. It's just a game after all! Everyone starts at level 1 again....

With the XP rates which were common at the launch of the game, of course, that that we have a little time to fix end game. Oh, the sprint ability is now available at level 14, speeder piloting 1 at level 20 and of course you cannot use your speeders in space stations and star ports once again. For old times' sake. Any travelling ability that was not around at launch (such as the silly emergency fleet pass, or the new features of the galaxy map) are removed, the cooldown for teleport ability upped to half an hour again.

Edited by Rabenschwinge