Worst Companion?

Danniann

Love: Theron, Torian, Quinn, Lieutenant Irreso, Guss Tuno, Blizz, Talos Drellik, Reina Temple and Vette

Like: Lana, Vector, Aric, Corso, and Andronikos

Lesser like: Koth, Dark Jaesa (too crazy for me), and Ashara (somehow annoying)

Hate: Skadge, Tanno Vik, Lord Scourge, Scorpio, and Kalyio

Not mentioned: Indifferent ;3

Edited by JessicaWolf

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Jaesa Willsam, I really do..

But when she opens her mouth, I just wanna throw her off my ship..

Malavai Quinn hurts my brain as well.

Kinda felt disappointed when he comes back to your crew after betraying you.

Although he "did something" (to not spoil) I still loved him, the way he is always so scared and stuff lol dark Jaesa was too crazy for me really crazy like she needs to go to a mental hospital haha and light Jaesa hmm was boring ;3

Edited by JessicaWolf

My least favorites are Holiday, Corso, and Doc. (Haven't played BH yet, though.)

My favorites are Vector, Theron, and Zenith.

Skadge will likely drive you insane, gault could go either way, Mako depending on your list again either way, you'll probably like Blizz and Torian.

Most hated: Skadge, with Kaliyo a distant second

Most annoying: Three-way tie between Corso, Vette, and Ashara, with Guss and Koth doing their level best to close the gap

Most loved: Quinn, Khem, Talos, Vector, Lord Scourge, Lana, Theron

Most boring/forgettable: Yuun, Zenith, Xalek, Akaavi, Rusk, Blizz, Broonmark

Special mentions to Darth Marr for being Darth Marr and to Adronikos who, by virtue of having the same voice as dubbed Spike Spiegel, can do no wrong in my eyes

Most hated: Skadge, with Kaliyo a distant second

Most annoying: Three-way tie between Corso, Vette, and Ashara, with Guss and Koth doing their level best to close the gap

Most loved: Quinn, Khem, Talos, Vector, Lord Scourge, Lana, Theron

Most boring/forgettable: Yuun, Zenith, Xalek, Akaavi, Rusk, Blizz, Broonmark

Special mentions to Darth Marr for being Darth Marr and to Adronikos who, by virtue of having the same voice as dubbed Spike Spiegel, can do no wrong in my eyes

Akaavi and blizzard boring? Dafrak?

Akaavi and blizzard boring? Dafrak?

Those two are the ones that I can never remember are even my companions, so it's more that for me, they are forgettable.

They also were two (of many) that just did not mesh well with my character. My "I'm here for the money" Smuggler chick was always waiting for the Mando to call her out on having no honour and try to smash her head in, for instance.

• 7 months later...

I really don't like Tharan and hate Koth equally.

Tharan is just annoying. He's like a Jar Jar Binks for me. I'd rather Holiday be the companion and Tharan just get left behind on Nar Shadaa.

Koth looks cool and I thought he'd BE cool but instead he's NOT. He's that over the top, bleeding heart you never turn your back on 'cause they'll take your winning lottery ticket and donate it to the needy in north Korea.

Can't decide between Quinn and Kaliyo, for hands-down worst companions - companions I loathed and tried to completely ignore if at all possible.

I adore Vette, Lana, Theron, Blizz, HK-55, Torian, T7.

I really like Pierce, Broonmark, Treek, Talos Drellik, Aric Jorgen and Khem Val.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

Kalyio and Tano Vik make me want to vomit. I'll never play BH because of Skadge. I don't think that I'll like Lana too much. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to forgive Scourge for Killing Exile and betraying Revan, (even though they're not MINE) and I won't like Nadia.

OOOOooo good necro choice!

I hate every droid companion and non-humanoid alien. I just have no time for them and can't care about having them or doing their companion quests. -SPACEBAR- all the way through their gibberish. Yes, including teh cuties Blizz, T7, and Khem. ugh. Losing interest just typing about them.

As far as actual people, I don't like Doc, Jorgan, Ashara, Temple, Nadia, or Corso "George W Bush" Riggs.

My favs are Theron and Vector ♥♥♥♥♥

Kalyio and Tano Vik make me want to vomit. I'll never play BH because of Skadge. I don't think that I'll like Lana too much. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to forgive Scourge for Killing Exile and betraying Revan, (even though they're not MINE) and I won't like Nadia.

Scourge did what he had to do at that moment because of the force vision he saw of the Jedi Knight in the future that would defeat the Emperor. He betrayed them, preserved his own life for 3 centuries so that he could help that Jedi when the time came.

For me companions i dislike:

Skadge, Broonmark

Neither really serve any purpose to the actual story, let alone there being a reason for them to be on your crew.

Kaliyo because she cannot be trusted at all.

I only completed the Jedi Consular story so far, so i don't really know about other classes.

My favorites are: Nadia Grell and Zenith

The ones i dislike: Tharan Cedrax ( honestly, in a relationship with a hologram??)

The ones i tolerate: Qizen Fess, Felix Iresso

Favourites overall would probably be Doc and Vette, both witty, funny and just the right amount of annoying and least favourite overall is probably Quinn and Corso, both just dull and boring plus Quinn is a traitor and Corso is a naive crybaby which i really can't stand. Favourites and least favourites based on class are as follows:

Jedi Knight:

Favourite: Doc

Least Favourite: Probably Rusk even though i dislike none of the JK comps.

Jedi Consular:

Favourite: Tharan Cedrax and Holiday, They are just a hilarious couple IMO.

Least Favourite: Probably Zenith, find him pretty boring

Smuggler:

Favourite: Tie between Guss Tuno and Risha, I find them both pretty funny, Guss though is downright hilarious but Risha has a more developed personality.

Least Favourite: Corso

Trooper:

Favourite: Tie between Elara and M1-4X, Elara is just the right partner for almost any Trooper and i find her romance very sweet and fun at times too, M1-4X Is just full of patriotic fervor and is also very funny.

Least Favourite: Yuun, pretty boring IMO.

Sith Warrior:

Favourite: Vette

Least Favourite: Quinn

Sith Inquisitor:

Favourite: Talos, sweet and funny, too bad they did'nt make him a romance option.

Least Favourite: Xalek, same as many of the others, i simply find him boring.

Imperial Agent:

Favourite: Tie between Kaliyo and Vector, I find Kaliyo funny and i love being one step ahead of her and calling out her shenanigans, Vector is sweet and just the right amount of weird, great romance.

Least Favourite: Scorpio, did not really like her at all, would have been better as a boss enemy instead of a comp.

Bounty Hunter:

Favourite: Tie between Mako and Gault, Mako is funny and cute, great romance, Gault is just funny and has just the right amount of criminal scumbag to still make him likeable.

Least Favourite: Skadge, Should have given him a few more personality traits than just the psycho brute and i think he could have actually been a pretty interesting comp.

Jedi Knight

Hatred : Doc

Best : oh I am stuck between t7 and Kira

The rest are ok, not really impressive but ok.

JEdi Counselor:

Best: I have to go with a few Qyzen , Valentine/theran, Felix

The rest are ok, though one of the companions does seem forced.

Smuggler:

Best: Bowdaar, Gus , Risha

NOt great but not terrible either: Akaavi (I swear she snores when I use her as a companion)

Dislike/: Corso (his story arc and odd ideas about women is what puts him here). Alot of it seemed very face palming.

Trooper:

Best: every one of them except

Hate: Vik

Warrior:

best vette , Pierce,

Like : Jaesa, her story arc is good but after that I don't know I just found her a little too boring.

Hate: Quinn and that psycho furball

Sith Inquisitor: Haven't finished Though It would be cool if Zash was a companion. I don't know why but I like her.

Agent:

Best: Vector , Lokin

Dislike : the rest . I can't really hate Kalyio even though I question why we have her onboard. YOu basically know from the start she is untrustworthy. So her betraying you shouldn't be surprising. though she does have some funny lines.

BH:

best: Blizz, Mako , Gault

Indifferent: Torian, I felt he got boring after his "meet torian" arc was done.

Dislike/hatred: Skadge: I lost all respect for Bounty Hunters after we let ourselves be bullied into letting him on the ship.

Edited by LeelaSeventen

Like:

BH: (surprise!) Skadge.

SI: Talos

SW: Quinn

IA: Lokin

JK: Doc

JC: Iresso

Smuggler: Akaavi

Trooper: Vik

Hate:

BH: Mako.