Worst Companion?

Danniann

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst part about Kaliyo is to be stuck with just her for SOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo.......

long.

Fortunately we now have these nifty devices (or some of us do) where we can call Nico and/or Shae Vizla before their time.

Nico was a godsend for my baby agents!

Koth, for me was the worst.

If only I could have ended his existence sooner.

Playing Jedi Knight for the first time, and I must say Kira just might have replaced my favorite companion slot, which was Jaesa. I am going Dark Jedi, so maybe that's why Kira feels so awesome, in a way she is very similar to Jaesa, I just wish she would approve of more of my dark choices.

Edited by Sytharis

I's also have to say koth because it takes some balls to steal the gravestone just because you didn't like how the outlander was doing things. I also thought he would have more appeal if he would have been a former knight of zakuul. at least is he could have been armed with a saber pike. But they settle a sometimes annoying bootleg lando.

I'm only going from my limited selection (only 3 toons, 2 haven't even got a second companion yet) but I find Mako increasingly tedious.

"Mako disapproves" every time I do bounty hunting stuff, the contract is to kill the dude you dopey mare so I'm killing them. Yet she's all for killing certain Mandalorians....

Jaesa runs a close second, it took all of 3 seconds to turn me to the DS now I must kill all the things! That and the belief after 10 minutes she is the sole authority on what a Sith is. I don't care that she has some power that detects just how DS/LS somebody is.

Oh yeah, Koth. I knew he and I would not get along. Should have shot his shuttle out the air.....

Edited by orangenee
Additional information

Worst companion? Broom Mark, without a doubt :mad::mad::mad: That thing's been infesting my warrior's cargohold for years, was really glad I could finally put it down in KOTET!

Favorites, I'd say Lana Beniko, Ashara Zavros, Kira Carsen, Vette, Aric Jorgan, Andronikos Revel and Theron Shan.

Worst companion? Broom Mark, without a doubt :mad::mad::mad: That thing's been infesting my warrior's cargohold for years, was really glad I could finally put it down in KOTET!

Favorites, I'd say Lana Beniko, Ashara Zavros, Kira Carsen, Vette, Aric Jorgan, Andronikos Revel and Theron Shan.

You know what? I never spoke to that thing ever once I got him. Glad to know he can have an "accident" later.

I'm most of the way through KotFE ATM, but I can already guess at some story "surprises". I can guess we get to redeem at least Arcann possibly Mary Sue as well and Valkorian ***** us. Am I along the right lines?

You know what? I never spoke to that thing ever once I got him. Glad to know he can have an "accident" later.

I'm most of the way through KotFE ATM, but I can already guess at some story "surprises". I can guess we get to redeem at least Arcann possibly Mary Sue as well and Valkorian ***** us. Am I along the right lines?

Answering that would be a spoiler, but since you've asked, you're on to something ;)

Vic Skadge and Kalyio KILL ME. I want so badly just to never ever have to deal with them.

IIRC the best line I've heard in the game was in the chapter of KOTFE when Kalyio and Jorgan return. My IA disposed of Kalyio. Lana looks at the aftermath and says to someone (off 'camera') "Clean up this mess."

You can be rid of them both. ;)

Pub side favorites so far

Jedi Knight - Kira

Trooper - Elara

Empire side so far

Sith Warrior - Jaesa and Vette

Bounty Hunter - Blizz

Imperial Agent - Victor and Raina

Kotfe-kotet

Lana

Senya

Theron

I agree 110% let me just throw in Inquisitor Ashara

Pub side favorites so far

Jedi Knight - Kira

Trooper - Elara

Empire side so far

Sith Warrior - Jaesa and Vette

Bounty Hunter - Blizz

Imperial Agent - Victor and Raina

Kotfe-kotet

Lana

Senya

Theron

Just met my LS Jaesa and i think i like her - otherwise everything is unchanged - Zenith & Nadia !

• 4 weeks later...

Favourite

Xalek

Khem Val

Malavai Quinn

Lord Scourge

Jaesa Willsaam

Qyzen Fess

Torian Cadera

T7-01

Kira Carsen

Elara Dorne

Talos Drellik

Doc

M1-4X

Risha

Aric Jorgan

Lieutenant Pierce

Gault

Raina Temple

Bowdaar

Akaavi

Dislike

Zenith

Tharan Cedrax

Felix Iresso

Nadia Grell

Rusk

Yuun

Tanno Vik

Andronikos Revel

Broonmark

Blizz

Vector Hyllis

Doctor Lokin

SCORPIO

Guss Tuno

Corso Riggs

Mako

Hate

Skadge

Vette

Kaliyo

Ashara

Here in Australia we have cane toads, which is what Skadge looks like, I hate Skadge, Koth, and Quinn, and enjoyed killing all 3, if I had to pick, Koth, killed him a couple of times, also hate what's his face, the angry kitty cat.

As for females. Mako goes a pretty psycho with her letter post KotfE if you romanced her, Ashara, we should have been able to break her like Jaesa.

Favourite, HK55, although I do like Blizz and my morose monster.

Female was Elara until Charles undid all the hard work I spent softening her up, now its Vette hands down, funny, a bit crazy and a good heart.

Edited by AussieAlan

My favorites list is actually pretty long. Seriously, I at least like most of the companions. But my favorites include:

(1) Torian and Malavai Quinn (equally)

(2) Theron Shan

(3) Akaavi Spar

(4) Raina Temple

(5) Corso Riggs

But I'm human enough to have a few characters that are on my crap-list. I've even killed a couple of them, given the chance. Among my least liked companions:

(1) Kaliyo Djannis (my Nox kills her every time and my Agent just keeps her around to torment)

(2) Ashara Zavros (she ate soooo many of companion gifts just getting her to like me, ugh)

(3) Tanno Vik (Scuzz. Ball. 'Nuff said.)

(4) Broonmark (I forgot him in the cargo hold, yikes)

(5) Tharan Cedrix (he dumped my Sage for a holographic girlffriend!!!)

I originally didn't like Khem Val but the sucker grew on me, like a fungus. By the time I finished the story, he was adorable, actually. I tend to have a hard time liking the companions who's dialogue I have to read over in the chat box, too. But Bowdaar and Blizz had cool stories and personalities, so I liked them both a lot. Vector kinda weirds me out with his 'I always have bugs with me' thing, ugh.

And while Skadge is a total jerk, he's not too bad once I head-canon'ed that my Hunter just beat the crap out of him and he was afraid of her, shrug. He's like one of those dogs that barks real loud but turns tail whenever my girl slants him a look sideways, basically.

That's me, then. I never claimed to be normal, lol.

Edited by Phyreblade

• 2 weeks later...

For smuggler, I found Akaavi the blandest and boring. I don't really have an opinion on her other than I figured her out as an aimless once-Mandalorian who wants a purpose. Heck, Guss eventually grew on me even though he came in late to the party with the whole "I am a bumbling fool who still doesn't know what to do in life but I'm trying!"

I've only done Sith Inquisitor and Warrior so far, and there's that one companion that is just blah. Like Boommark and Xalek. Both come in around Ch 3 and doesn't have time for a build up.