Rakghoul event broken

The_Wulff

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this method considered an "exploit" or not? Please let me know if my group shouldnt do it again tonight on seperate toons to actually try to get some event tokens
I'd like to know this, too.

I mean, the event is SUPPOSED to be running right now and the event being bugged is the only thing that's keeping it from happening.

So, given that under normal circumstances we'd be able to access the instance, is it considered an exploit to do it when you have to take unusual steps to work around a bug?

The real problem here is that it is just not "a gltich" it is happening over and over and over in this game and alot of the nasty bugs have been fixed, take that into account and then add all the frustrations of account problems, cartel coin issues, lack of content, lack of communication, bad customer service, the time tickets takes to get answered ( i still have a 1 year old ticket with no reply to it open )

and many other things, a picture starts to emerge of how bad this mmo is being run.

Then you will maybe start to understand why people have so little patience with the devs or the people working on this game and why they tend to just light up in flames when one more thing breaks/bugs/chrashes.

This is why I keep suggesting that they're purposely neglecting the game, or making comical content additions or mistakes or oversights, for their own amusement.

There's way too much wrong with the way this game is ran for it to be a mere mistake. There's no way a company can accidentally fail on such a large scale over and over and over again. They're all sitting at their desks laughing at us, probably.

Why I Cannot Make Rakghoul event?

I was in the fleet and clicked the "globe" to do the quest of the event and it appeared that I had done and I should wait for another time, but I didn't do and I need to finish the quest of doc.Lokin. What Can I do please?

well it's a few mins till 4pm in Austin -- we can safely say "not today " I think

at least I got 13/20 points for Pierce and got from level 1 valor to level 13 -- day wasn't a total loss <sigh>

They've posted server restart notices as late as 6pm for things like this so I'd give it a couple more hours.

I played WOW for 5 years and they have repeatable events and in that time I never experienced the problems and fail in that game as there are in this games.

Well mate if that's your perspective, it sounds like you have your priorities and you should head back to that game :cool:

...Or maybe you're just a Blizzard employee that's here to continue adding fuel to the fire :p

In any case, it would be nice to get some more detailed info on what's going to happen in regards to this issue. I just want to get that next Alliance companion out of the way!

This isn't going to be fixed until after the event is over.

Guess we'll have to wait til the next time this stupid event comes around before we can get Lokin. So glad I wrote a reminder to myself for this event, lol

I think it will be fixed before then, but not by much. I wouldn't be terribly surprised if they had to push the fix into a regular bug patch. Might be awhile.

It is a shame that this event is broken. Each port back to Fleet costs 450 credits to fly back to Tatooine, just to be unable to receive credit for vaccinating infected citizens and be unable to remain in the tunnels. This is two days of the event of lost reputation, too.

Perhaps credits and reputation tokens can be awarded as an apology? Here's hoping.

It is a shame that this event is broken. Each port back to Fleet costs 450 credits to fly back to Tatooine
Protips:

1) Use your Tatooine stronghold for free travel to Tatooine

2) Grab a heroic from the terminal on the fleet for free travel to Tatooine

3) Don't go in the tunnels if you know it's broken.

I finished my objectives for doing the event long ago, but the Lokin thing is an annoying obstacle. Why they couldn't have had that quest have its own instance is...well...sigh. :rolleyes:

Not game-breaking by any means, but it would be nice to hear they are "working on fixing it".

Edited by DAMossimo

I finished my objectives for doing the event long ago, but the Lokin thing is an annoying obstacle. Why they couldn't have had that quest have its own instance is...well...sigh. :rolleyes:

Not game-breaking by any means, but it would be nice to hear they are "working on fixing it".

ikr? community dont like to be abandoned and kept in the dark.:rolleyes:

I dunno i'm not a techie but perhaps restarting the servers might help?

its the one thing that wasn't done on this event.

Events themselves do not require a server restart to be triggered.

However, the fix to this one will probably require a server-side patch and restart.

Hey all,

After some investigation, it looks like we are not going to be able to address this issue today. We'll keep everyone updated as we learn more, but I wanted to ensure that you knew we were continuing to work on it.

-Tait

I hope you plan to extend the event to 1 week from the day you fixed it. I CBA to wait to get what I want until the next plague event just because you people can't fix your game. aren't these thing properly tested before being implemented or something?