Rakghoul event broken

The_Wulff

Hello developpers i have something to ask u to bring into the game please. For the lfe day event can u add some more items to the vendor that we can get with the Snow-covered parciels. I even have some ideas for u, such as a lightsaber handle that looks like a candy cane a sounds like holiday bells when u fire it up.And has snow flake particals coming for it when its light uplike some of the other saber effecs. Also u could add some color crystals, like red-green, green-red that would be so sweet and u could even make it so when u defeat an enemy with this saber u get more parsals. Just an idea but i would love it try and see what u can do hope u see this and like my idea thx.

Your Player,

Scarasavage

well my friend, COMPLETLY wrong thread to ask for more bugs! and first let them fix the old bugs, instead of provoking them to implement even more of them!

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. So, let's take stock of recent changes:

1) All your old companions taken away, replaced with second-rate wannabes who have zero connection to your storyline.

2) Some of your old companions (but NOT all) "may" come back later, but if they do, they'll be gated behind others you have to unlock; now

3) Unlocking one is now no longer possible, because BioWare can't run an event that they've run a dozen times before without f*****g it up.

Welp, now I regret resubbing at the last minute to enjoy KOTFE. So much potential for awesome storytelling, ruined by Bioware's incompetence and arrogance.

Edited by Highborne

well my friend, COMPLETLY wrong thread to ask for more bugs! and first let them fix the old bugs, instead of provoking them to implement even more of them!

Unlike some of u people who just want to hate everything I still have some faith in Bioware and what they do i beleave that they can add what i said without a problem and do it right it would make the event worth more time. Even better if the saber is moded and make jingle bells sounds when u light it up haha

At least extend the duration of the Event then. I have to do the Lokin quest with at least 6 chars.. you know..

'Dear Players, as we approach the festive season, with good cheer we are announcing that the Rakghoul event is being extended to January 29th.'

They could do this, without a) having to acknowledge its broken b) making it look like a gift c) making people happy.

Do it!

Have faith in bioware they just are not always on full staff they can still do great things with this game they just need the right people to talk to not the wrong ones, and its the holiday season be kind not mean to them they are people too with family's and hearts that can be broken with mean words people. Bioware i know ur working hard and are busy get it fix asap please then msg me i have ideas for u as i am one of the top players

Wow, I can't believe how mean people can be, now I regret even reading this thread... Bioware is working as hard as they can to make this game enjoyable for us, but they are people, they make mistakes like everybody else. Give them a break.

Wow, I can't believe how mean people can be, now I regret even reading this thread... Bioware is working as hard as they can to make this game enjoyable for us, but they are people, they make mistakes like everybody else. Give them a break.

Well said.

Edited by chaharbagh

Something is not good in BW development and internal testing. It should work approximately this way:

Developing with daily updates -> Freeze the code of patch candidate -> Internal stage server for QA personnel -> Patch candidate approved by QA -> PTS server for external testing -> Patch verified on PTS -> Live servers

It seems that PTS is often skipped for sake of acceleration of development, and internal Quality Assurance team has lack of properly qualified personnel (or works under heavy pressure and time constraints). As a result, we have such fails like this bugged rakghoul event. Obviously it will be fixed soon or later, but the problems in internal conveyor may result in similar fails in the future. Sure we cannot do a lot here, except of offering our abilities for PTS testing.

Something is not good in BW development and internal testing. It should work approximately this way:

Developing with daily updates -> Freeze the code of patch candidate -> Internal stage server for QA personnel -> Patch candidate approved by QA -> PTS server for external testing -> Patch verified on PTS -> Live servers

It seems that PTS is often skipped for sake of acceleration of development, and internal Quality Assurance team has lack of properly qualified personnel (or works under heavy pressure and time constraints). As a result, we have such fails like this bugged rakghoul event. Obviously it will be fixed soon or later, but the problems in internal conveyor may result in similar fails in the future. Sure we cannot do a lot here, except of offering our abilities for PTS testing.

They don't like PTS, coz there is a lot of feedbacks thats need to work on. But they skip 99% of feedbacks, so there is no reason to start PTS again.

Edited by helpmewin

The concern here is where this game is heading. The server problems, bugs, and now an event that worked since 4.0 rolled out doesn't. Terrible timing as far as the holidays and the release of the new movie.

Then again it could be nothing this game was a clusterfrak last year at this time with the release of 3.0.