All-time favourite companion?

Eksenia

I apologize if this thread is misplaced. However its topic, I would argue, is quite clearly pertaining to general discussion.

With that dealt with, let's talk companions. KotFE attempted to revolutionize the role of our companions in regards to the story (ie. companions being more than side-kicks, taking a much larger part in the on-going storyline), and has given us a much wider roster of companions to choose from than ever before.

With that in mind, which companion is your all-time favourite, and which one do you consider your main companion?

Feel free to list what your character's class is, ie. to see if it is a companion originally available or not. I am interested in seeing if people prefer their classic companions with whom they've spent years adventuring with, or if they prefer the new ones.

My personal all-time favourites are, in order:

1. Blizz (reasons are clearly superfluous. He is just the best. If you don't love him, rethink your life!)

2. Mako (She just works so well with a BH)

3. Teeseven (Droids!)

With that said, I main three BH toons and they all use Teeseven (40+ infl) since 4.0. A cheery droid feels like a much more fitting companion for my hunters than most of the sentients available.

Let me hear your favourites!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Elara.

I'm using 1-2 of the old class companions (from the terminal, if they aren't back yet) on my 65s. I like Lana, Senya, and Koth, but I prefer using companions that (1) I have more of a connection to and (2) remind me of when my characters had their own stories and didn't feel like they'd all been crammed into the same story with the same companions and more or less the same outcomes.

Edited by Lesaberisa

Vette. Because I love the attitude and humor she has. My warrior would really appreciate someone with a sense of humor right about now. (Tora needs more screentime, too)

Also, Xalek. Because the inquistor was my first to max lvl and I love having another sith lord to run around with.

Kira. The sunny comments she makes on planets, the way she displays the attitude to Doc that I would LIKE to even it wasn't for the blasted influence. (Well, he's not the only healer besides C2-N2 anymore, so I might as well airlock him.) The way she develops into a Jedi Knight and you really have the feeling there is a partner at your side, not some mindless underling.

Other than that. Well, I like Blizz. Tharan & Holiday. And two characters that I would like to honorary mention are Keeper and Watcher 2. Not really companions but they grew closer to me throughout the Imperial Agent storyline than any of my companion.

Vette. Because I love the attitude and humor she has. My warrior would really appreciate someone with a sense of humor right about now. (Tora needs more screentime, too)

Also, Xalek. Because the inquistor was my first to max lvl and I love having another sith lord to run around with.

Xalek is the worst. An "apprentice" that I never recruited. If I could murder him, I would.

Either Torian, Scourge, Nadia or T7

Worst: Doc, Corso, Skadge

Everyone else is between either"meh" and downright "suckish"

I completely agree with Skadge at the top of the worst list.

I won't hesitate to disintegrate him, if ever given the chance.

Please give me the chance!

I think if I'd played my characters differently, I'd have a different feeling about the companions I liked, however it's the ones that fitted so well with my story:

1) kalyio - nailed my agents likes exactly, even though I had no idea what she was like before I played that class

2) Vette - she shoots every guy when they are down. Absolutely hilarious.

3) kira - not finished the knight story line yet, she might go up or down

4) Lord scourge - really do I have to explain why?

5) Elara - thinking signing forms to let us date would be romantic really cracked me up

I really hate t7, broom mark, rusk, Yunn and quinn. Well actually that's not fair, I hate the first 4 because they are annoying and dull, I hate the last one because I'm supposed to...