Optimal Stats For All 24 Disciplines, KOTFE Edition

Goblin_Lackey

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What first comes to mind is have you augmented your gear?

Secondly, getting a full set of gear is impossible unless you have rngesus blessing each box before you open it which makes me believe you may be filling your slots with crafted gear, and crafted gear is weird stats. You will not be able to reach the optimal stats with the crafted pieces, unless you craft each barrel/hilt/armoring/mod/enhancement and get drops for the ear implants and relics (since you can't craft the "optimal" stat versions of earpieces, implants, and relics).

On reddit there was someone displaying his gear after reaching lvl 300 galactic command - there were still 230 purples mixed in with the 242s. So don't expect to have a "full set of gear" for each tier, its simply not worth worrying about until tier 3. The 5.1 patch is supposed to address this issue, we shall see if it does or not.

Yeah I have augmented my gear and still fall short by about 100 per stat. Granted I only have 3 set pieces.

I'm sorry if this seems fairly obvious to anyone reading the thread, but I'm having trouble deciphering these numbers and using them ig.

For a Madness Sorc, what Earpiece and Implants should I use, assuming T1 GC. The augments will be Crit, that much I've gathered, but I there are so many different versions of these items ...

For ear, implants and enhancements the following are best in slot versions:

The purple Advanced Adept is the best crit version.

The purple Advanced Quick Savant is the best alacrity version.

The purple Advanced Initiative is the best accuracy version.

These are the sources for all of the stats that are shown including all of the class buffs and Anodyne Stims.

Endurance:

9* x Armoring (Hilt = Barrel = Armoring) (*Tanks use alternate version)

9 x Unlettered Mod

7 x Enhancement

2 x Implant

1 x Earpiece

2* x Relic *(DPS and Healers only)

14* x Augments (*DPS and Healers only)

1* x Fortitude Stim (*Tank only)

2* x Indestructible Crystal (*Tank only)

1 x Base Endurance + Datacrons

x [1.05 + N] (Class Legacy Buff) + (Discipline Buff, e.g. Assassins)

Mastery:

9* x Armoring (Hilt = Barrel = Armoring) (*Tanks use alternate)

9 x Unlettered Mod

2 x Implant

1 x Earpiece

2* x Relic (*Tank only)

1* x Polybiotic Versatile Stim (*DPS and Healers only)

1 x Base Mastery

1 x Datacrons

x [1.05] (Class Legacy Buff)

Power / Defense (“Secondary”)

9 x Unlettered Mod

7 x Enhancement

2 x Implant

1 x Earpiece

2 x Relic

1 x Versatile and Fortitude Stims

14* x Augments (*Tanks, Power only)

Alacrity / Critical / Accuracy / Absorb / Shield (“Tertiary”)

7 x Enhancement

2 x Implant

1 x Earpiece

2 x Relic (*Critical or Shield only)

1 x Proficient Stim (*DPS only, Critical only)

1 x Proficient Stim (*DPS only, Accuracy only)

Multiple Categories

2* x [41] Critical, Mastery or Power Crystal (*DPS and Healers only)

14 x Augments for any Stat

I apologize but this has me confused and not fully understanding it. I returned to the game and just recently hit 70 and wanting to add Armor/Enhancement/Mods/Augmentation modifications for PVE Lightning Sorcerer as well as PVP Lightning Sorcerer.

Example:

Head: Versatile Armor 45, Adept Enhancement 45, Lethal Mod

Chest: Versatile Armor 45, Initiative Enhancement 45, Lethal Mod

What Augments do I use? All this guide tells me is the number of Armor/Enhancement/Mods/Augmentation modifications as well as hilt/barrel.

Here is a list of my stats at this link

http://imgur.com/a/tiiQW

Thanks to anyone who can help!

I apologize but this has me confused and not fully understanding it. I returned to the game and just recently hit 70 and wanting to add Armor/Enhancement/Mods/Augmentation modifications for PVE Lightning Sorcerer as well as PVP Lightning Sorcerer.

Example:

Head: Versatile Armor 45, Adept Enhancement 45, Lethal Mod

Chest: Versatile Armor 45, Initiative Enhancement 45, Lethal Mod

What Augments do I use? All this guide tells me is the number of Armor/Enhancement/Mods/Augmentation modifications as well as hilt/barrel.

Here is a list of my stats at this link

http://imgur.com/a/tiiQW

Thanks to anyone who can help!

for pve:

Sorcerer - Lightning || Sage - Telekinetics

8692+-273 DPS @ 50.4 APM | 8205 Endurance | 6637 Mastery (1xA, 1xC) | 3694 Power

1792 Critical (4xE, 7xA, 1xC) | 1363 Alacrity (5xE, 3xA) | 743 Accuracy (1xE, 3xA, Stim)

in where the letter "A" is the various augments accuracy, critical and alacrity

so it means if u equiped it correctly on enhancments u need: 7 crit + 3 alacrity + 3 accuracy augments

for pve:

Sorcerer - Lightning || Sage - Telekinetics

8692+-273 DPS @ 50.4 APM | 8205 Endurance | 6637 Mastery (1xA, 1xC) | 3694 Power

1792 Critical (4xE, 7xA, 1xC) | 1363 Alacrity (5xE, 3xA) | 743 Accuracy (1xE, 3xA, Stim)

in where the letter "A" is the various augments accuracy, critical and alacrity

so it means if u equiped it correctly on enhancments u need: 7 crit + 3 alacrity + 3 accuracy augments

Thank you for replying. Do I set it up like so below?

I'm using the Eradicator's set

Example:

Head: Versatile Armor 45, Adept Enhancement 45, Lethal Mod 45, Advanced Versatile Augment 45

Chest: Versatile Armor 45, Initiative Enhancement 45, Lethal Mod, Advanced Versatile Augment 45

Since my main stat is Mastery, I read somewhere last night in my search for an answer that ALL augments should be based on your main stat. Also what earpiece/implants is best suited?

Thank you for replying. Do I set it up like so below?

I'm using the Eradicator's set

Example:

Head: Versatile Armor 45, Adept Enhancement 45, Lethal Mod 45, Advanced Versatile Augment 45

Chest: Versatile Armor 45, Initiative Enhancement 45, Lethal Mod, Advanced Versatile Augment 45

Since my main stat is Mastery, I read somewhere last night in my search for an answer that ALL augments should be based on your main stat. Also what earpiece/implants is best suited?

The idea that all augments should be based on main stat is old and does not apply anymore. Follow the gearing that was posted. In 242 gear that is 1 Versatile Augment, 7 Critical Augments, 3 Alacrity Augments, and 3 Accuracy Augments. As far as your example, I don't really understand what you are asking about. It doesn't matter which mods, enhancements, and augments go in which pieces of gear. It just matters that you have the right amount of each one. As far as implants and earpiece goes, you should probably go with Alacrity for both implants and the earpiece.

The idea that all augments should be based on main stat is old and does not apply anymore. Follow the gearing that was posted. In 242 gear that is 1 Versatile Augment, 7 Critical Augments, 3 Alacrity Augments, and 3 Accuracy Augments. As far as your example, I don't really understand what you are asking about. It doesn't matter which mods, enhancements, and augments go in which pieces of gear. It just matters that you have the right amount of each one. As far as implants and earpiece goes, you should probably go with Alacrity for both implants and the earpiece.

Thank you!

Edited:

That explains what I need for augments. Now onto what I else I was asking about. What Armor/Enhancement/Mods does DPS Lightning Sorc use for PVE?

I get that I need:

7 Critical Enhancement

3 Accuracy Enhancement

That left out the armor and mods. Is it a given that Versatile Armor and Lethal Mods are a given to be put in all slots?

Again thank you for replying and all those helping!

Edited by Karnovas

Thank you!

Edited:

That explains what I need for augments. Now onto what I else I was asking about. What Armor/Enhancement/Mods does DPS Lightning Sorc use for PVE?

I get that I need:

7 Critical Enhancement

3 Accuracy Enhancement

That left out the armor and mods. Is it a given that Versatile Armor and Lethal Mods are a given to be put in all slots?

Again thank you for replying and all those helping!

I didn't mention armorings because there is only one set of armorings that has the Lightning Sorc set bonus. As far as mods go, yes you want lethal mods

Updated Front Page with changes to Juggernaut-Rage:

Now using the following rotation:

(Enrage) Raging Burst > Furious Strike > Obliterate > Retaliation > Sundering Assault > Force Crush

Raging Burst > Furious Strike > Obliterate > Retaliation > Force Scream > Chilling Scream

My subscription ends along with 2016. There will be no more updates.

Thank you, and good night.

Thank you for all your work for all of this. It has been very helpful to me. May you enjoy many more games.

OK, this really has me baffled. For the 230 stats, the Critical values seem high to me, and I can't seem to hit the values.

For example, for the Sharpshooter Gunslinger discipline, it lists:

Sniper - Marksman || Gunslinger - Sharpshooter

7475+-329 DPS @ 47.4 APM | 7167 Endurance | 5901 Mastery (Stim) | 3183 Power

1469 Critical (5xE, 4xA, 2xC) | 1130 Alacrity (2xE, 8xA) | 735 Accuracy (3xE, 2xA)

Now, I'm hitting both the Alacrity and Accuracy exactly right. However, for Critical, I'm only at 1371, about 98 to few. Yes, I'm using Adept enhancements and yes, I'm fully augmented.

Furthermore, if you do the math yourself, it still doesn't add up. Bear in mind that 230 enhancements give 181 crit, 228 augments give 96 crit, and color crystals give 41 crit.

So:

(5 * 181) + (4 * 96) + (2 * 41) = 1371

What am I missing?

Nevermind, I FINALLY figured it out. Apparently relics now give Critical as well, but ONLY the ones from Command Crates.

Silly me assumed the crafted ones were the same since, you know, IN EVERY PREVIOUS EXPANSION, you could craft BIS relics.

Remember when everyone was pissed about RNG gearing, and BW was like, "Well, you can still craft stuff." What a bunch of lying sacks of &%$#@*%&!

OK, this really has me baffled. For the 230 stats, the Critical values seem high to me, and I can't seem to hit the values.

For example, for the Sharpshooter Gunslinger discipline, it lists:

Sniper - Marksman || Gunslinger - Sharpshooter

7475+-329 DPS @ 47.4 APM | 7167 Endurance | 5901 Mastery (Stim) | 3183 Power

1469 Critical (5xE, 4xA, 2xC) | 1130 Alacrity (2xE, 8xA) | 735 Accuracy (3xE, 2xA)

Now, I'm hitting both the Alacrity and Accuracy exactly right. However, for Critical, I'm only at 1371, about 98 to few. Yes, I'm using Adept enhancements and yes, I'm fully augmented.

Furthermore, if you do the math yourself, it still doesn't add up. Bear in mind that 230 enhancements give 181 crit, 228 augments give 96 crit, and color crystals give 41 crit.

So:

(5 * 181) + (4 * 96) + (2 * 41) = 1371

What am I missing?

Your missing critical is due to the relics you are using. More than likely you are using two mk-4 relics from this list

mk-4 relics What you want to use is two mk-3 relics from this list mk-3 relics 1 mk-3 relic grants 49 critical. 49 * 2 = your missing critical points.

I'm a carnage marauder, full 230 gear, optimized as the guide says, however the most dmg i could pull off was 6700 DPS. How the hell am I supposed to hit that 8k the guide says? I've tried every rotation I found on the internet, and nothing can bring it up more for me. I have 54 APM, that might be a slight issue, but still doesn't explain why I'm so low.

PS. There is a mistake in the rotation for the carnage used in this guide. You have a skill "Strike", I suppose it is "Assault", however you can only pull off 3 Massacres after a Devastating Blast and Gore with Berserker on, although the guide uses berserker for the first rotation, not this second one.

Edited by KaffeboysDru

Not an expert on carnage, but yes, your apm is most likely the issue. You should be at 58 at the least.

And massacre during gore? It's afaik the last in the priority for the window. DB, VT, and the new skill have higher priority iirc.

But well, this is a discussion for another thread, so maybe you should check the mara forum(if you haven't already :) )

242 Gear

Mercenary - Arsenal || Commando - Gunnery

9359+-466 DPS @ 42 APM | 8439 Endurance | 6594 Mastery (1xA) | 3694 Power

1760 Critical (5xE, 4xA, 2xC) | 1436 Alacrity (4xE, 6xA) | 743 Accuracy (1xE, 3xA, Stim)

If I sum up the number of augments (4+6+3), I get 13. Where's augment #14 ?

Nevermind, found it. 1x Mastery Augment.

Edited by Osche

• 2 weeks later...