Optimal Stats For All 24 Disciplines, KOTFE Edition

Goblin_Lackey

Always loved this thread and have used it so many times, but I am wondering how accurate your 5.0a figures are. Seems they are mathematically based off PTS changes. Problem is, it seems like most of the PTS nerfs didn't make it to the live server. I've noted a few of my tooltip figures in 4.7 and rechecked them when 5.0 went live and no changes were reported. Like with my Madness Sorc which was supposed to get a 10% nerf to Death Field, yet my DF tooltip was reading the exact same figures I wrote down in 4.7. My Madness Sorc was also well ahead of the Arsenal Merc on my team in DPS, whom was better geared and had a solid rotation.

Also when I looked through the official 5.0 patch notes I didn't see many (if any) nerfs? Not saying you're wrong, just curious if maybe I am missing something here?

All of the the PTS nerfs all went through to the Live Server.

I checked each of the known nerfs against the expected values with in game characters, they were all still there. In addition, the normal group of dataminers all found that the coefficient nerfs were all still present in the live game files.

Any player has the potential to beat another in DPS, no matter the class. Gear has very little do with it (it makes it easier, but is not critical). Solid rotation is a good starting point, but there is a large gap between a solid rotation and a perfected rotation that takes advantage of alacrity and all ability interactions. There are very, very few people who can even pull of perfected rotations every time in every situation.

The patch notes are rarely complete, usually it is Tait pulling together what everyone else tells him, but smaller changes sneak past all the time.

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what are the go to enhancements for tanks to achieve these stats? Is everyone still using Bastion/Bulwark or the low endurance ones now?

I used the low endurance ones. The reason is because the set bonus gear comes with those enhancements and there doesn't appear to be a way to get that type of enhancement in the legendary tiers of gear.

Its because I was doing some double checks on the rotations and found that the Chilling Scream Rotation for Rage was not actually playable. That is because I forgot to check to see if the rotation still works without the cooldown reduction from Overpower. It had worked previously when I had Retaliation in that slot.

So on the spreadsheet, the rotation is now shown without chilling scream.

I haven't gotten around to doing a full update on the post, will likely do one last one at the end of the month with all of the updates..

Thanks for replying, Bant. So it sounds like the rotations at the start of this thread may be out of date? I don't see rotations in the spreadsheet, am I missing them?

Yeah I was testing out Rage spec yesterday and noticed as well that the rotation in the OP doesn't actually work.

The highest parse seems to use the following rotation instead:

(Enrage) Raging Burst -> Force Crush -> Ravage -> Furious Strike -> {% dependent, see below} -> Chilling Scream -> Obliterate

Raging Burst -> Sundering Assault -> Force Scream -> Furious Strike -> Chilling Scream -> Obliterate

% dependent block is either Vicious Throw if procced/below 30% OR Retaliation

I don't know enough about the spec yet to know if this is optimal, but I did test the rotation yesterday and it seems to work out fairly smoothly.

I know your rotations written on the 1st page are more theoretical than anything else, but I'd be interested to know if the use of Reaping Strike is on CD for Deception. It's been a question asked in the sin sub forum and since Aelanis seems to be gone, we don't have anyone to actually do the math and once and for all settle on the place of Reaping Strike in the priority list.

I am looking at your stats for Eternal Commander MK-3 Lightning Sorcs, and I am a bit hesitant in regards to the accuracy. I probably am not parsing often enough to give an informed opinion on this, but is 109,99% accuracy really the most "optimal" way? Or is the point that 0,01% is such a small chance that it is worth taking the risk of missing in relation to the other stats?

I am looking at your stats for Eternal Commander MK-3 Lightning Sorcs, and I am a bit hesitant in regards to the accuracy. I probably am not parsing often enough to give an informed opinion on this, but is 109,99% accuracy really the most "optimal" way? Or is the point that 0,01% is such a small chance that it is worth taking the risk of missing in relation to the other stats?

when u parse, u can see how many hits u failed - from my xperience, that .01, will not have meanifull impact on your dps. im currently using 109.95 (3 augs+240 enahncment), and i can tell it wont reflect on your parse.

its like, u wont, miss, enough that will change like 1k dps on your overall dmg.

when u parse, u can see how many hits u failed - from my xperience, that .01, will not have meanifull impact on your dps. im currently using 109.95 (3 augs+240 enahncment), and i can tell it wont reflect on your parse.

its like, u wont, miss, enough that will change like 1k dps on your overall dmg.

I advise against running sub 100% accuracy for certain encounters though, because missing the wrong attack can cause raidwipes in certain situations. Had that happen to me on a NiM progress encounter, since then I've never gone below 100% ever.

And I'd turn your argument around: You won't see any noticeable decrease in DPS for going 100,01 instead of 99,99%, but you're guaranteed you don't screw up mechanics with 100,01. So talking risk and reward you obviously want 100% accuracy.

I advise against running sub 100% accuracy for certain encounters though, because missing the wrong attack can cause raidwipes in certain situations. Had that happen to me on a NiM progress encounter, since then I've never gone below 100% ever.

And I'd turn your argument around: You won't see any noticeable decrease in DPS for going 100,01 instead of 99,99%, but you're guaranteed you don't screw up mechanics with 100,01. So talking risk and reward you obviously want 100% accuracy.

Corruptors on Draxus ? :D

Sorry guys im confused about the DD BIS Relics.

What are the best relics for DD ? Same as before ? Attack power and Mainstat procc ?

Serpentine and Focus or is the crit procc now better then mainstat ?

(sry for bad english)

Edited by Greenaly

Sorry guys im confused about the DD BIS Relics.

What are the best relics for DD ? Same as before ? Attack power and Mainstat procc ?

Serpentine and Focus or is the crit procc now better then mainstat ?

(sry for bad english)

Focused Retribution+Serendiptious Assault, is the way to go

Updated Front Page with changes to Juggernaut-Rage:

Now using the following rotation:

(Enrage) Raging Burst > Furious Strike > Obliterate > Retaliation > Sundering Assault > Force Crush

Raging Burst > Furious Strike > Obliterate > Retaliation > Force Scream > Chilling Scream

My subscription ends along with 2016. There will be no more updates.

Thank you, and good night.

Sorry to bother you guys and gals, but I simply can not figure out while ion FULL 240 gear +228 augs (without set bonus!), i can not reach the 3506 power but instead got like 3323 and a little less mastery, the other values except alacrity and accuracy are only a little bit lower. Please help me find the problem. I am using unlettered mods for max power (157 / mod) adn 240 relics as well as implants + earpiece. I use one amstery and one crit crystal (basically I equipped myself as described in the thread). Plz help ):

Sorry to bother you guys and gals, but I simply can not figure out while ion FULL 240 gear +228 augs (without set bonus!), i can not reach the 3506 power but instead got like 3323 and a little less mastery, the other values except alacrity and accuracy are only a little bit lower. Please help me find the problem. I am using unlettered mods for max power (157 / mod) adn 240 relics as well as implants + earpiece. I use one amstery and one crit crystal (basically I equipped myself as described in the thread). Plz help ):

one of the things i can think of is, are u using lethal mod 51 or another mod?

and do u have all the datacrons?

or which enhancemnts are u using?

Edited by Threjyan

I noticed you said no set bonuses, which leads me to believe you're using crafted gear. If this is indeed the case, the crafted Ear and Implants are both the low power versions of the actual 240 pieces from RNG crates. Similarly with the relics, the crafted relics lack the passive crit from their looted counterparts. That would explain the missing power portion, the mastery is most likely from datacrons.

I don't understand how you get near those optimal stats.

It takes me a tier above to get close to the listed optimal stats for the lower tier.

What first comes to mind is have you augmented your gear?

Secondly, getting a full set of gear is impossible unless you have rngesus blessing each box before you open it which makes me believe you may be filling your slots with crafted gear, and crafted gear is weird stats. You will not be able to reach the optimal stats with the crafted pieces, unless you craft each barrel/hilt/armoring/mod/enhancement and get drops for the ear implants and relics (since you can't craft the "optimal" stat versions of earpieces, implants, and relics).

On reddit there was someone displaying his gear after reaching lvl 300 galactic command - there were still 230 purples mixed in with the 242s. So don't expect to have a "full set of gear" for each tier, its simply not worth worrying about until tier 3. The 5.1 patch is supposed to address this issue, we shall see if it does or not.

On reddit there was someone displaying his gear after reaching lvl 300 galactic command - there were still 230 purples mixed in with the 242s. So don't expect to have a "full set of gear" for each tier

I'm command rank 255 and still sitting on 224 rated leggings. That's 254 crates opened and no pants in any of them...

Edited by Ardarell_Solo