If you could live on any planet in Star wars what would it be?

Makrogai

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manaan, Alderaan, or Voss. Dantooine or Naboo might be nice too.

Ha! Hi Scarlet! hope everything is going good, long time no see :)

*Edit: Missed the "Who would you be? part. I'd like to be a simple force user or just a good person living on the land trying to learn all he can. Maybe a retired Republic trooper.

HI Kai, Hope you are doing good.

I'd like to live on Dromund Kaas itself.

I simply love how it's always raining and the structure of Kaas City.

I'd be part of the Dark Council as Historician, trying to discover the ancient secrets of that temple. Oh well, sometimes I'd get to Korriban too, but just for a while.

Simple adventures, not so risky, but interesting.

Hoth, lived plenty in North Dakota and could use the warm up during the winter months, wiling to sacrifice the few months of "summer'...

Haha so true. I lived there for 4 years and when I experienced temperate so cold it literally cannot snow, I laughed at "how cold Hoth was supposed to be".

Gray Jedi living in the Shadowlands of Kashyyyk. Formally a Jedi Knight, I was sent on a mercy mission to save a village from raiders with my Padawan. The initial intel we were given was wrong as there were far more raiders then initially thought. Tthe mission turned south and went horribly wrong. After arriving the raiders attacked the village, wiping out most of the population and kidnapping my padawan, eventually killing her before I could save her. In rage I wiped out all of the raiders. Upon returning to the council no one blamed me, they even excused my rage considering the circumstances, but I could never forgive myself and knew what I was capable of. I left the order and exiled myself to the shadowlands becoming a hunter and foreger, trying to find my inner peace again.

I would want to be a Chiss. Chiss biology makes it impossible for them to ever become overweight and out of shape, Plus they can see in the dark, and are highly resistant to cold temperatures. In a real life situation, that would kick ***. As far as where I would want to live. Probably a planet not ruled by tyrants or mafia bosses. So probably in anther galaxy far far away. Edited by cool-dude