If you could live on any planet in Star wars what would it be?

Makrogai

And more importantly, who would you be? You're a normal person. You can be any race.

I myself would love to live on Coruscant. I would live in the shady and downtown slums Where I'd own a bar. I'd be a retired Trandoshan bounty hunter. I'm a quickshot, so any drunks that come will eat my blaster. Wookies are banned from my Bar.

I live on level 87 in a flat. I have a wife and two children, one of which is force sensetive.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be a cathar bounty hunter, just like my main.

I'd live on nar shaddaa. Where else has a red light district that can provide anything you want?

I'd probably work for the hutts, fly a mantis, and keep a personal harem of exotic alien slave girls aboard for those deep space flights.

Edited by Tenacity

Great Thread.

While I've always had a soft-spot in my heart for Tatooine (and as others have already mentioned, living in a remote Homestead far away from most civilization would be nice), I'd have to ultimately choose Nar Shaddaa.

Just like my (Rattataki) Bounty Hunter who's sportin' some sweet body art on his face, I would love to enjoy the bright lights and eccentric atmosphere this planet has to offer.

Not to mention, I'd prefer to live in Hutt Space (which is more "neutral" territory). There's just something about Nar Shaddaa that would allow me to be simply comfortable in my own skin. Plus, it's ABSOLUTE eye-candy everywhere you look.

Alderaan by far. I would be a sith embassary of the empire at house thul that can just chill, you know, and trials completed and all. I would also be a sith pureblood and a darth already. The reason for alderaan is it is a beautiful planet that is snowing most of the time. However, i wouldnt want to be confined to that planet, i would still like to travel to other planets.

And more importantly, who would you be? You're a normal person. You can be any race.

I myself would love to live on Coruscant. I would live in the shady and downtown slums Where I'd own a bar. I'd be a retired Trandoshan bounty hunter. I'm a quickshot, so any drunks that come will eat my blaster. Wookies are banned from my Bar.

I live on level 87 in a flat. I have a wife and two children, one of which is force sensetive.

You own a bar and you're going to shoot all the drunks? That's just not good business, my friend. :eek:

I'd be a drunken wookiee living in a shady part of Coruscant. :w_tongue:

It would have to be a high-level planet, so my paycheck wasn't downsynced to the local economy in order to make paying my bills "relevant, engaging, and challenging".

:p

LOL, well played.

__

I'd be a Nikto smuggler on Tatooine. Made a pretty penny in my younger years with my buddy smuggling stims and other war supplies, but moved on to less risky contraband when I started a family. Still making enough to sustain a moderate estate. My weak spot are the pod racers and speeder bikes that I collect, repair and exhibit on the estate grounds. (And much to the chagrin of the wife, some of them are also decorating her cantina.)

I would be a Gand security consultant living on Coruscant, though slicing would by my expertise I actually became successful by selling my knowledge of such skills to large corporations in hopes to create roadblocks for the more malicious slicers.

I would live in a humble apartment probably somewhere in the middle districts of Coruscant, and would travel two and from work by sky taxi.

I'm liking this! keep it going!

Edited by Tharenisis