Which Race(s) would you like to see added after Togruta?

Anaesha

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that's a way to start the morning, with a good ol' fashioned giggle. I'm gonna have to save that picture to my drive for later comedic purposes.

You know, there actually was a Jedi Hutt in the legends universe. Right Here

As for the orginal post, damn you requirements for a race, I want to play as a Defel

I really wish these forums allowed for the creation of polls but since they don't this will have to do.

http://vote.pollcode.com/58979398

You may also post races that are not on the poll here but please keep in mind your race must follow the criteria below.

1) must speak basic

2) must be able to be romanced

3) must work for all classes and work with all companions

4) must work with all existing armor

Descriptions of the races courtesy of Oddball :D

Nautolan

Farghul

Zeltron

Mon Calamari

Kel Dor

Kaleesh

Bothan

Rhodian

Any alien species that can speak basic, doesn't need a breather mask to live, is the appropriate height, and that isn't a race that are solely locked to one planet do to the lore (i.e. Voss most likely).

I vote Nikto.

They're a humanoid race that can use existing body models, they're already present in the game (Males at least are), and they can be force sensitive so they can work as Jedi/Sith.

They even have some capacity for speaking basic. Examples: Ilosov (Republic Makeb arc), Tookreek (Smuggler Tatooine arc) and Balan (Inquisitor Belsavis arc). IMO "some capacity" is all that's really needed, since everyone's character is a special little snowflake anyhow.

Of those on "the list" I'd have to say Nautolan. I would say Farghul, but we already have Cathar as a "cat species" and it feels like we should add more variety before adding more options of the same type. (Human, Blind human, Human with cybernetics, etc)

Edited by OathboundCoH

It will never happen due to the the character model size and the fact it would require complete revoicing for all stories and sexes, but I would like to see Yoda's race available (don't think it has ever been named). The voice overs would be a hoot and it would be fun to see a little fella (or gal) doing all the Jedi moves.