Go Big, Go Small, Go Nowhere

TaitWatson

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question, with the stationary mounts do you have to make your own noises, or can we record sound on a holo and use that? I'm really looking forward to getting my log out on vaiken and showing it to everyone...XD

So i haven't seen this question asked yet and I want it answered. Does the stationary mount (log) come with sound effects or do I have to make the "vroom vroom" sounds my self? :confused:

Hahaha I'm wondering the same thing ^ lolz

Go Big, Go Small, Go Nowhere!

Sorta like this MMO post ROTHC, amirite? :):rolleyes:

Go Big: (Pre-Launch, first 2 months of launch)

Go Small: (Post launch, 2 months leading up to ROTHC, ROTHC itself)

Go Nowhere: (Post ROTHC content, Rise of Fanboymageddon Revan ooooh, ahhhh, shiny, ahhhh buggy, yessss)

Edited by WillCaedes

*sings*

"What rolls down stairs

alone or in pairs,

and over your neighbor's dog?

What's great for a snack,

And fits on your back?

It's log, log, log

It's log, it's log,

It's big, it's heavy, it's wood.

It's log, it's log, it's better than bad, it's good."

Everyone wants a log

You're gonna love it, log

Come on and get your log

Everyone needs a log

log log log!"

Ren & Stimpy :D -

Speaking of which I could use more Ren & Stimpy in my life...

When Bioware's team should be working on adding new Warzones / Arenas (Which is in NEED), or, as much as I dislike it or admit it, new Operations to up their Subscribers. They're working on new Items to sell so players can buy with Cartel Market Coins. Please add new Warzones and Arenas already ! Edited by SuetGroundwalker

When Bioware's team should be working on adding new Warzones / Arenas (Which is in NEED), or, as much as I dislike it or admit it, new Operations to up their Subscribers. They're working on new Items to sell so players can buy with Cartel Market Coins. Please add new Warzones and Arenas already !

While i agree that we need new Warzones, im not so sure i'd want to see information about upcoming PvP content in their April Fools thread...

While i agree that we need new Warzones, im not so sure i'd want to see information about upcoming PvP content in their April Fools thread...

They're not. They would create another forum if they did. But we all know swtor will go another 2 years before a single warzone map is released.

When Bioware's team should be working on adding new Warzones / Arenas (Which is in NEED), or, as much as I dislike it or admit it, new Operations to up their Subscribers. They're working on new Items to sell so players can buy with Cartel Market Coins. Please add new Warzones and Arenas already !

Oh relax...I'm fully in agreement that we need more WZ's, but one day doesn't make or break WZ development. Besides, the PvP team is busy as ever these days....