HM Ravagers & Temple progression thread

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finnish guild Techno Union (the Red Eclipse) wasted B&M last night. They are 4/5 on ToS too. I just posted this here on their behalf when I saw the achievement because I am not sure they know how to type, or that they are aware of official forums or this thread, or how to take a screenshot to be honest. So prolly not going to end up to the official list. :o Edited by Ruskaeth

Finnish guild Techno Union (the Red Eclipse) wasted B&M last night. They are 4/5 on ToS too. I just posted this here on their behalf when I saw the achievement because I am not sure they know how to type, or that they are aware of official forums or this thread, or how to take a screenshot to be honest. So prolly not going to end up to the official list. :o

If they went 8/10 then they'll go on the list, the more information that the devs have, the better :)

If they went 8/10 then they'll go on the list, the more information that the devs have, the better :)

Yea, it's not really an "official list". Milas started this thread hoping for dev feedback if this pace of progression was what the devs were hoping for, I don't think there's need for UTC timers or group screenshots.

Finnish guild Techno Union (the Red Eclipse) wasted B&M last night. They are 4/5 on ToS too. I just posted this here on their behalf when I saw the achievement because I am not sure they know how to type, or that they are aware of official forums or this thread, or how to take a screenshot to be honest. So prolly not going to end up to the official list. :o

Thread isn't official per say I'm willing to list any 8/10 without proof. I do ask people not be dumb this thread was more focused on trying to get something from Bioware rather than who has progression where.

Warning: noob shadow dying at the end like a retard

Yeah lol, i was rly afraid.

My lovely bird killed me this time wat a ****. Normaly he goes easy on me but this time he wasnt.

I guess he was too happy to see me. I already miss my lovely bird :p

I want him as a pet for NiM ahahaha lol

:sy_blaster: Melaïna :sy_item: Mythös

Edited by Dark_Mithrandir

Has a dev ever posted in this sub-forum? Seriously, I've been wondering this for a while and watching, but I've never seen it. Not even a community team post.

I didn't expect them to post in it TBH, I expected them to see it and to see our comments and then go about doing their job. Bioware doesn't make a habit of commenting in progression threads, so IDK why they would start with this one. At most, we will either A: have a comment on an official twitch stream, B: have a dev post on their views when they either 1- announce a nerf to the instance or 2- announce whether or not NiM still happens and what date they have for it.

EDIT: Not trying to imply you shouldn't have hoped for one, because my opinion is sort of a defeatist one that came from just the constant lack of communication in the past three years (admittedly they ARE getting better at that, but there is a ton of work to do still)

Edited by justinplainview

If there were 2 x new raid every six months, I'd be willing to skip NiMs completely and just have SM and HM. Learning curve could be slightly higher for other than the last bosses then too. :eek: Edited by Ruskaeth