So what are people parsing at 60?

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question to all of you parser - addicts :D

How much of variation do you see between different parses of identical specc and gear? In other words, how much luck is involved in getting a real good parse?

If I don't mess up my rotation (Saboteur GS), I have numbers ranging from 4.050 - 4.280 dps, I guess this is typical. Is it?

I have a question to all of you parser - addicts :D

How much of variation do you see between different parses of identical specc and gear? In other words, how much luck is involved in getting a real good parse?

If I don't mess up my rotation (Saboteur GS), I have numbers ranging from 4.050 - 4.280 dps, I guess this is typical. Is it?

It all depends on the class and spec. I would say the average class can have parsing ranging from a 200~300 dps difference, but there are some specs (like AP PT) that I have seen 700+ dps differences in parses of my own.

I get between 4800 (if RNG totally screws me) and ~5050 usually in Pyro. Sometimes even if my crit rate wasn't good, like in this parse. Highest has been 5118.

I don't bother parsing AP. But yeah, I'd say 200-300 DPS gap based on crits is about par for the course. I'm feeling sad because on Tuesday Pyro's getting gutted and I wanted to parse more until then but my latency has been going crazy, and I use 240 alacrity. :mad:

I get between 4800 (if RNG totally screws me) and ~5050 usually in Pyro. Sometimes even if my crit rate wasn't good, like in this parse. Highest has been 5118.

I don't bother parsing AP. But yeah, I'd say 200-300 DPS gap based on crits is about par for the course. I'm feeling sad because on Tuesday Pyro's getting gutted and I wanted to parse more until then but my latency has been going crazy, and I use 240 alacrity. :mad:

Needs moar alacrity!

Speaking of lag, I almost broke 5k on my Plasmatech vanguard when lag struck :(

ended up being 3 seconds off... and the lag spike was 5 seconds.

And now someone has gone and capped us (For the more civilized nations, in my primitive country of Australia, internet speeds are usually ~500kb/sec. Phone companies let you download an amount per month depending on your internet speeds - e.g. 200GB. You go over that, your internet speed drops like a rock. I currently have an average internet speed of "Load google in no quicker than 30 seconds)

Edited by TACeMossie

Needs moar alacrity!

Speaking of lag, I almost broke 5k on my Plasmatech vanguard when lag struck :(

ended up being 3 seconds off... and the lag spike was 5 seconds.

5109 DPS tonight before the nerfbat comes out. Missing a 198 mainhand, 2 armorings, 1 mod and 1 enh. I was also looking at it and apparently, unintentionally, I'm using a different rotation than everyone else. No clue if bad or good. I also geared differently here, which is why my crit rate is probably so high.

Edited by Aetrus