So what are people parsing at 60?

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is ur alacrity/surge/crit? Old/new set bonus? Please anwser :rak_03:

243 crit, 350 surge, 224 alacrity; 198 relics, ear, one implant, OH, 4 enhancements and 1 mod, rest 192

Edited by g_mK

I did it!

5050 - Plasmatech

198 gear:

2 implants, earpiece, relics, offhand, 3 armorings, 3 mods, 7 enhancements

all else is 192s

252 crit, 292 Surge, 600 Alacrity

Take that, people with a bugged set bonus or a 198 mainhand!

And now, for 3.1.1 Plasmatech

4511 dps

:(

Also note that since my 5050 plasmatech parse, I got a gear upgrade of 1 more armoring, and 1 more 198 mod (this one being crit).

Crit rating is now 342

Edited by TACeMossie

Sage after Nerf, 5068

Which is 150 better than my best until nerf, plus this new one was done with reusable stims, while I had purple ones on my best.

Changed the "rotation" quite a bit, though, lots of Forcequakes, and obviously excellent Crits. I like how with the old 4pc bonus (yeah for the fix!) every fight is different again, depending on when alacrity procs and which shift cooldowns are shortened. So it's more priority play than rotation again...

Gear: Mostly 192 with these slots in 198: OH, Earpiece, Imlants and Relics, one 198 nonset armoring.

Edited by Ardarell_Solo

Sage after Nerf, 5068

Which is 150 better than my best until nerf, plus this new one was done with reusable stims, while I had purple ones on my best.

Changed the "rotation" quite a bit, though, lots of Forcequakes, and obviously excellent Crits. I like how with the old 4pc bonus (yeah for the fix!) every fight is different again, depending on when alacrity procs and which shift cooldowns are shortened. So it's more priority play than rotation again...

Gear: Mostly 192 with these slots in 198: OH, Earpiece, Imlants and Relics, one 198 nonset armoring.

That would've been ungodly on live.

Sage after Nerf, 5068

Am I being daft when I say I can't find any sage/sorc nerfs this patch? Thought they were coming 3.1.2.

You would not be daft, there were no changes to Sage/Sorc except for the old 4 piece set now working for Sages.

Ooops, my bad, I really get confused with different patch notes floating around! Thanks for pointing it out. So it's not worth as much as I thought it might be. Still a nice boost for what I had been capable of doing before...

Ooops, my bad, I really get confused with different patch notes floating around! Thanks for pointing it out. So it's not worth as much as I thought it might be. Still a nice boost for what I had been capable of doing before...

It's still a great parse, don't kid yourself. I'll get into the 5k range once I get some better raid gear.

Speaking of...I decided to finally try out the old 4 piece actually working and first time around, I got this. Excellent crit rate on the things that matter.

http://parsely.io/parser/view/13374/2

With this gear (no 198 set bonus gear, just a couple of enhancements, an implant and a relic)

http://i.imgur.com/Y9FmkTp.jpg

It's still a great parse, don't kid yourself. I'll get into the 5k range once I get some better raid gear.

Speaking of...I decided to finally try out the old 4 piece actually working and first time around, I got this. Excellent crit rate on the things that matter.

http://parsely.io/parser/view/13374/2

With this gear (no 198 set bonus gear, just a couple of enhancements, an implant and a relic)

http://i.imgur.com/Y9FmkTp.jpg

Thanks - and that's a great one, too then, kudos! :-)

Update for my Sent in Combat, got 4742

Edited by Ardarell_Solo

Dumb question, I parsed a little at the weekend and uploaded it to parseley and noticed that starparse showed higher dps than parsley, why's that?

Because StarParse/Parsec go from EnterCombat -> ExitCombat whereas Parsely goes from EnterCombat -> Death. The last hit on a target you kill is always logged after ExitCombat and same time as Death (give or take a thousandth of a second) so it's a more reliable indicator of exactly how long it took to kill something.

I wanted to ask this question here since the people who are posting are way more knowledgeable about parsing than I am.

I'm forming a nightmare content group for the old stuff starting at TfB, and ending up on Dread Palace. I know my guild has dps across the spectrum, and wanted to give dps players a baseline for performance so we all enjoy not banging our heads against walls due to not enough damage. I was thinking of setting the bar at 2.7 on a dummy as a qualification to join the group. Is that too high? Too low? Just right?

I wanted to ask this question here since the people who are posting are way more knowledgeable about parsing than I am.

I'm forming a nightmare content group for the old stuff starting at TfB, and ending up on Dread Palace. I know my guild has dps across the spectrum, and wanted to give dps players a baseline for performance so we all enjoy not banging our heads against walls due to not enough damage. I was thinking of setting the bar at 2.7 on a dummy as a qualification to join the group. Is that too high? Too low? Just right?

Eh I don't know about it for the content with the DPS squish (pre 3.0 I know for DF and DP it was something like 3.0-3.5k DPS. However in com gear 186 you can get at least 3.6k DPS doing the a average rotation on a dummy. Also, DPS on a dummy is a far different thing as some bosses require target switching and loss of uptime on a boss due to mechanics. So I would say aim for at least 3.5k DPS as while that maybe high for TFB it will allow people to have a goal to attain at the very least in doing better in old and new content.

You won't get past NiM bestia without 3.8k+ for each DPS. Similarly, you need 4k+ 2+Target DPS to beat Dread Council's phase 2. (Single Target Abilities DPS + 2x AoE Abilities DPS > 4000)

Set the bar at 3.8k for DF/DP NiM, or 3k for SnV/TFB NiM

Edited by TACeMossie