So what are people parsing at 60?

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a random note, with classes having utilities to increase self heals, I find it quite interesting in the self heals from abilities like Sage/Sorc healing static barrier and PT/Van shoulder cannon heals. With lots of Raid wide damage in the new OPs I find them very useful in loosening the pressure on healers by a small margin.

There's a difference between alacrity on live bosses vs dummy though :/ big difference

I already tried it on hm bosses and it was great, but it's very hard to really "know" its better. I can only say it didn't seem like a dps loss and at times I was doing higher numbers than I've done before, but it could also but that I just played better, tanking was better etc... More people need to try it out ;)

Edited by invertioN

That's hella impressive. Are you pretty much full 198s or do you think its possible to go even higher?

I think I need 5 mods 4 armorings and a mainhand. Definitely possible to go higher even with the gear I have if we consider that my stats are probably not the most optimal(whatever that is) and the parse itself is not that lucky.

Also in this parse if my spinning strike in the opener was a crit I wouldn't have had to use Serenity Strike in the end with 2k left on the dummy so there is a GCD :D

Edited by invertioN