New Character Select Perspective

MillionsKNives

Against all odds, I prefer fries! I'll certainly pass on that a vast majority of people seem to like the zoomed out view. No promises, but I'll make sure they know.

Do it man, finally some bug I like :)

And ask please when we get end of Season 2 or fixed UI ;)

Thank you!

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they're going to go with it permanently, they need to tinker with it to fix it up, at least on the Inquisitor. There is no ceiling on the ship, you can see the stars above your head!

As seen in this thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=753076

(Just scroll down a tad for the Inquisitor)

I'm all for camping out under the stars, but I think my spaceship needs a roof!

Edited by PLynkes

If they're going to go with it permanently, they need to tinker with it to fix it up, at least on the Inquisitor. There is no ceiling on the ship, you can see the stars above your head!

As seen in this thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=753076

(Just scroll down a tad for the Inquisitor)

I'm all for camping out under the stars, but I think my spaceship needs a roof!

I always thought those Sith-y types could use more sun, but with their new sunroofs, all shall be well. :rak_03:

I love that new Field of View on the character selection screen, I do hope they implement it so we can see our characters in their full glory.

Yep. I approve of this new camera shot of our characters on the character selection screen. Whether it be a bug or not. Make it so!

OK, Just want to register my vote to put the character select screen back the way it was or at worst give us a slide adjustment to keep everyone happy. I don't remember anyone asking for a changed view - I doubt its on many people's wish list prior to it happening.

Vote no to change!! - down with this sort of thing.

OK, Just want to register my vote to put the character select screen back the way it was or at worst give us a slide adjustment to keep everyone happy. I don't remember anyone asking for a changed view - I doubt its on many people's wish list prior to it happening.

Vote no to change!! - down with this sort of thing.

They call him

I find it somewhat disturbing that the one time everyone is praising BW unanimously, it's because of something they didn't intend to do...

It really does look much better, so yeah GJ BW!

might this be their "Teflon moment"?

for those not knowing, teflon was pretty much a 100% pure accident that nobody really had any idea what they had at the time.

So in this case, a new "feature" that people seem to really like and was probably done by pure accident (i.e bug). The reasons make sense, people spend lots of time finding the right look on their chars with dye kits and mix/matching gear that being able to look at it in context with the backgrounds is a nice change.

As long as we are asking for it to stay... I would like top have the ability to zoom out and in when viewing my character on the screen so that I have both views. Or even better, be able to zoom to your personal preference, so I can go all the way out to see a full body shot, or all the way in for a closeup of the face.

Against all odds, I prefer fries! I'll certainly pass on that a vast majority of people seem to like the zoomed out view. No promises, but I'll make sure they know.

Then let me add my vote. I like that view too. Make it into a feature. I guess it needs to be cleaned up a little, but I like it.

As long as we are asking for it to stay... I would like top have the ability to zoom out and in when viewing my character on the screen so that I have both views. Or even better, be able to zoom to your personal preference, so I can go all the way out to see a full body shot, or all the way in for a closeup of the face.

Yeah. a feature.

Edited by WorldSmasher