Since KOTOR: Manaan

TaitWatson

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This communities ability to take a mole hill and turn it into Mount Everest every single damn time is downright hilariously sad.

There is nothing wrong with hope, brother. It's cool that you will laugh though. Everyone needs their fun.

What a neat little writeup! I really love the idea of a watery planet, even if it we don't actually get to swim. :)

It's probably just a FP though, which is neat and all, but not something I'd get excited over. Any FP that I can't solo I usually only see once, and at a speed that isn't exactly conducive to enjoying the scenery. :/

But hey, you never know! I bet Manaan would make a beautiful dailies area.

Maybe I need to L2getmoretensefrompixels since I called it boredom.

Suggestion: Try playing the whole planet without making a save, go underwater, and hope you don't misclick when activating the sonic device, or the game decides to bug out and make your character keep running, unable to use any items.

''A visit from a Jedi named Revan changed everything. He exposed a terrible truth--that the Sith were abducting and manipulating our youth, indoctrinating them into the ways of the dark side of the Force. This revelation did not sit well with my ancestors, and the resulting tensions eventually sparked an uprising led by one of those abducted children, Shasa--by this point a powerful Force practitioner in her own right.''

great memories

made my heart all warm and fuzzy ^_^

Oh goodie... the horrible nightmarish times of my stay on the planet in KotOR has come back to haunt me again with their slow drawl speak and annoyingly unassertive mannerisms...

I hate the Selkath.

And I hate Manaan.

Pleased Statement: Good. Now the master must make it a full planet just to annoy you and all the naysayers about it being a full planet.

Statement: But really, a full planet would be awesome. I've been wanting to go to Manaan since KotOR. A full planet with dailies would be great too.

Conclusion: But I doubt it will be. Even so, this is a really nice Journal Entry. Even if it leads up to the next batch of FPs, going to Manaan will be awesome.

Recommendation: A simple Manaan area full of all kinds of vendors would be really cool. A neutral spot with lots of random gear vendors with new and old gear (reputation or otherwise), or even vendors for Stronghold items. And vendors with social items of any kind.

somebody out there? fishy, fishy, fishy? come to eat me too?! them KotOR feels though. Still one of the most challenging missions I have ever done and one of my most favorite planets. Edited by capton

Could be the planet for the next operation too....

You really believe Bioware, who has a notorious history of talking only about the upcoming content, is going to reveal part of the 2nd expansion BEFORE they even finish all the details surrounding 2.9? They are not going to reveal a new planet nor a new Operation unless it's part of a level cap increase, RotHC style expansion, and I highly doubt they will be talking about 3.0 when they have a whole slew of things to talk about concerning 2.9.

It is probably just a flashpoint, at best a daily area is there too, but if your expecting a full blown planet you will be greatly disappointed.

If we do get manaan as a planet, i don't picture underwater content outside of taking a submersible from one underwater station to another and/or to the surface and back.

Still, that would be incredibly awesome.

It would certainly be interesting - and the next place I'd ask for a stronghold, too. Someplace suitably deep and difficult to spy on.

At best we're looking at yet another used and abused "here let me hold your hand because challenging content is bad" Tactical (read as complete *********** joke) Flashpoint.
I don't think that anyone at BW thinks challenging content is bad, but sadly, we need TacFP to lower the queue times for DPS that no one wants to run with. And when you are building something that 4 DerPS can clear, something must be nerfed.

Note, I play primarily as DPS, and I know how queue times suck, because I am affected by DerPS scaring tanks away