Since KOTOR: Manaan

TaitWatson

Mannan was the best planet in the original game, in terms of unique environments and gameplay (anyone remember spearing those sharks!).

This is awesome but not enough. We'll need the entire planet eventually ;).

- Arcada

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hated Manaan, with a species that was uptight, indifferent and bo-o-o-o-o-o--oring!

I agree with some who want Kashyyk, Dantooine, Onderon, Telos IV, Malachor and the moon of Dxun

Correction: They weren't uptight and indifferent. They were neutral and very strict with their laws. They didn't want any fighting on their world.

Statement: If being civil and obeying the rules is boring, I feel sorry for you. The Selkath court will not approve your stay here.

Mannan was the best planet in the original game, in terms of unique environments and gameplay (anyone remember spearing those sharks!).

This is awesome but not enough. We'll need the entire planet eventually ;).

- Arcada

Agreement: Indeed. It isn't the Old Republic without it. Same with Taris. It just isn't.

It would be nice, but what are they supposed to do about DPS crying all over the place that they cannot get a queue to pop?

And I like Dragon Age 2 more than Origins (the story was less cliché, and the game has pretty great flow of events, unlike DAO, which seems to stretch on forever and ever)

I enjoyed DA2 as well. (PS3 version) The combat was better, story was cool, & the crafting was much better imo. My biggest issues were the fact that you couldn't change companion armor & the recycled environments.

On topic tho....Manaan...a big ball of water with ONE habitable island. :confused: Sorry but as much as I enjoyed this planet in kotor, I'm not expecting anything memorable from it here in swtor. Guess we'll have to wait and see tho.

I would love Manaan! But much more I would like if history class expands to lvl 60. As was the case with Makeb, a whole new world (and not just a day) would be excellent!

And I also like that the limit points of the dark side and the light will also expand, unlocking new titles for the character. 10,000 is very little to be Sith! :D

Keep up the good work! I love the game! :)

Would it be possible for a Dev to come in and say what this article means.

Is it just a for your information article in which case nice read and move on. Is it the prelude to a cross faction area with a flashpoint in it? Serve pop is such that they will be moving to cross faction grouping and thereby get rid of any imperial republic story and keep it faction neutral. Or is it the new planet coupled with the ability to swim rather than wade?

The more speculation the more disappointing the reveal when its not new species, new planet and new under water experience.

From what I understand it will be a flashpoint only. All I ask is please for the love of god DONT MAKE IT A GODDAMN TACTICAL FLASHPOINT if you do please have a hardmode of it requiring the 2 dps 1 tank 1 heals. no matter what have it 2 dps 1 tank 1 heals

From what I understand it will be a flashpoint only. All I ask is please for the love of god DONT MAKE IT A gosh darn TACTICAL FLASHPOINT if you do please have a hardmode of it requiring the 2 dps 1 tank 1 heals. no matter what have it 2 dps 1 tank 1 heals

I agree.

From what I understand it will be a flashpoint only. All I ask is please for the love of god DONT MAKE IT A gosh darn TACTICAL FLASHPOINT if you do please have a hardmode of it requiring the 2 dps 1 tank 1 heals. no matter what have it 2 dps 1 tank 1 heals

it is a tactical flashpoint (because we need those for the masses of DPS in queue), but I believe you know who on Reddit went through the files and found references to HM, which would need trinity, just like Czerka flashpoints