16-man NiM Dread Palace Progression Tracking

Snide comments from your position of an abandoned 16m guild are rather hard to justify.

We've never stopped trying 16m ever since DP came out despite all the problems everyone else has, our attitude is to not give up.

My personal view is that the timed run which you never managed on 16m is not within our reach and that your comments about attitude should not be pointed anywhere near us.

Was channel surfing the threads and saw this...

this post was a real internet stuffing. I was wondering if the victim was gonna get mad and post desperately trying to regain some dignity or just scurry away tail between legs. Guess we found out

Edited by Hatstandard

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only ever heard one guild accuse us of poaching their best people, and yea it was carnage, but of the 3 we "took" from them only 1 was even still raiding, and he was about to gquit anyways because reasons. It's just as funny to me now as it was then that people thought we were trying to steal them, when they were the ones looking for a group that didn't have 8 carries.

And the reason we got so good was ctor and i joined, clearly.

But to be fair to SG pre-2.0, sure they were like 4-5th in NiM EC, but iirc they did in less pulls than the guilds that killed it earlier (they used to raid 2 nights most weeks) and with a homemade strat, not one copied from a video. They had most of the pieces to be great before the xpac, they just needed a couple more good people and to put more time in.

Oh I agree was just pointing out that yolo asserted the 16M raiding community was dead when since like 2.3 on it consisted of like 4-6 guilds and pre 2.0 according to this

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Aq8VBPoheDTudGVyb01XYjZfN1FJU0Y4LXNnOHpYV3c&output=html

it was rather small compared to 8

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Aq8VBPoheDTudGhTTmtzOC04TVRYV0NZX1BNb2VxWVE&output=html

Actually it hurts looking at those and the amount of guilds that are listed on NM DF/DP.

Anyhow I've gone off course and lost myself. I think I might have wanted to make fun of yolo asserting the 16M scene is dead.

Maybe this is my cry for bioware to stop 8/16M and do one setting and make the raiding scene healthier/competitive.

Or I could get wildstar with 20M raiding there we go.

You don't get to say "lol he carried your guild" and immediately backpedal to 'he was a baddie" because Ashwinz made your butt sore with his words.

/popcorn

Hey man incase you didn't know I didn't like boarder for the following

1) Was a #'s fiend would be **** mechanically and do the stupidest **** if it meant more numbers. Have you seen someone justify playing roll-bang on Titan 6?

2) Attempted to be in 18 guilds

3) was fine outside 1 and 2.

Ashwins breh I missed you

Also being in full 75's, you forgot they run 8m nim around 2-3 times a week on alts gearing mains much faster than rest of the crowd..

<3

I thought Wildstar died last month....

Long live #SWTORBARBIE

Edited to add Boarder was good when you could get him to focus...but good luck with that.

I still remember the time we pulled NiM Terror and he's rocking a 46 blue aim barrel in his gunslinger blasters...:eek:

Edited by frisco

Oh I agree was just pointing out that yolo asserted the 16M raiding community was dead when since like 2.3 on it consisted of like 4-6 guilds and pre 2.0 according to this

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Aq8VBPoheDTudGVyb01XYjZfN1FJU0Y4LXNnOHpYV3c&output=html

it was rather small compared to 8

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Aq8VBPoheDTudGhTTmtzOC04TVRYV0NZX1BNb2VxWVE&output=html

Actually it hurts looking at those and the amount of guilds that are listed on NM DF/DP.

Anyhow I've gone off course and lost myself. I think I might have wanted to make fun of yolo asserting the 16M scene is dead.

Maybe this is my cry for bioware to stop 8/16M and do one setting and make the raiding scene healthier/competitive.

Or I could get wildstar with 20M raiding there we go.

Hey man incase you didn't know I didn't like boarder for the following

1) Was a #'s fiend would be **** mechanically and do the stupidest **** if it meant more numbers. Have you seen someone justify playing roll-bang on Titan 6?

2) Attempted to be in 18 guilds

3) was fine outside 1 and 2.

Ashwins breh I missed you

<3

I'm dead sexy, I know.

many guilds dropped to 8m to kill it prior to 16 (understandable because I would want to guarantee my Deposer if needed).

More like we dropped to 8m to play.

We never wanted to create a 8m team, we are still recruiting people to back to 16m.

Ace giving up 16m, what a joke :cool:

Edited by Siaa

I thought Wildstar died last month....

Long live #SWTORBARBIE

Edited to add Boarder was good when you could get him to focus...but good luck with that.

I still remember the time we pulled NiM Terror and he's rocking a 46 blue aim barrel in his gunslinger blasters...:eek:

That **** was hilarious, I nearly died due to asphyxiation.

Considering the last progression post was June 28th, and there's only one guild even still trying to progress on 16m pre-nerf, I don't think it's a huge problem.

Yeah, but people will always be having discussions on threads about top-tier PvE content, so that rule will never be properly enforced.