What Rewards would you like to see for Ranked PvP?

AlexModny

They did at the beginning.

And no, it isn't their job to answer questions. I'm sure the guy is still reading it, if he has time.

Tbh, I would be more concerned if developers would frequently participate in threads. Every line of text here is one line of source code less in the game.

Nobody wants top dogs to come answer us. But im pretty sure they should have at least 1 Community PR browsing the forums everyday and say something now and then, even if just a "forward'ed this to whoever should read it, looking into it, blah blah blah" Spending months without a reply from ANYONE officially employed by the game company is unacceptable! Specially on threads opened by the devs themselves. I dont care how much work load they got tbh. Im paying for this game, i want answers! If the work load is too much that they cant answer anything, at least gives us proof they are too busy to reply to the community for weeks with no end.

Here's an idea for when the devs have too much work to give a reply to players - next time your taking a crap at the office bathroom, take your tablet or laptop with you and read the forums and "dump" (pun intended) something to appease the angry mob. TY!! much appreciated.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Start a museum where those with the highest rankings for a given season get a statue/holo-statue (visible to anyone that wants to walk to the archives and visit memory lane).

That would be an amazing idea if they could set that up.

Rwz is not working on The Shadowlands server. Ppl spend hrs in queue, including groups of 4s and noting pops. Before talking about rewards, can you create a filter just like in World of Warcraft, were it would require at least full obroan gear in order to able to participate in Rwz? that would make the event "competitive" as it was intended to be.

ye a 2018 expertise filter would be nice, had one time someone with valor 13 and makeb greenies in group. He used 0 defensive cooldowns and had 0 dmg in both rounds.

Please don't make top 3 cross server class rewards. I'm in the top 5 with my vanguard, but I'm not getting pops any pops here on the red eclipse. Most of the tanks quite here-.-

I think they need to redo how the Ranked Warzone pubs are done. You go into a Q and it takes forever for just one group!!! Like maybe have a ranked warzone to every 4 regular warzones when you get into the Q. It takes forever to grind all the ranked commendations in a regular warzone....

Lower season durations to 1 month max. People have too short attention spans.

Also, definitely implement a counter showing how many people/teams are in queue when you open your queue window, this will help a lot. People will queue when they see that others are also queueing.

The top 3 players should get a sweet apartment on alderaan :rak_03:

**** no. Take your rp somewhere else I want a mount that shows my dick is bigger than everyone else's.

And nothing says "I own this room, I own you" like a flying thranta mount.

Edited by EnzoForMe

I'd like to see -

- an Pre-Season 1 Ranked Participation Title - if this doesn't exist yet.

Why ? Simply because the "Pre-Season" was by far the longest Season in Ranked yet ...

And I still want something acknowledging the nameless masses of Unranked participants - like they are the Water on which the Boats ( = Ranked ) swim on ...

I'd like to see -

- an Pre-Season 1 Ranked Participation Title - if this doesn't exist yet.

Why ? Simply because the "Pre-Season" was by far the longest Season in Ranked yet ...

And I still want something acknowledging the nameless masses of Unranked participants - like they are the Water on which the Boats ( = Ranked ) swim on ...

I got Warzone Annihilator from pre-season one. There's also deadly contender if you only played like once or something.

maybe a mount that is a chair carried by bikini twi'lek females :D

**** no. Take your rp somewhere else I want a mount that shows my dick is bigger than everyone else's.

And nothing says "I own this room, I own you" like a flying thranta mount.

What kinda mount are you thinking of ?

Edited by SirRobinII