What Rewards would you like to see for Ranked PvP?

AlexModny

I do understand that. Except I don't care that they might have done these rewards the last month or less. I have no problem with the Cartel Market reskins or Strongholds. All seem cool to me. Same with these rewards.

The PvP population was expecting way too much for a part of the game that is not the focus of the Devs.

Have you seen the hologram? Its pretty sweet.

So coooool that im gonna sit in my stronghold to stare at a hologram for days. /Sheepie sheep

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do understand that. Except I don't care that they might have done these rewards the last month or less. I have no problem with the Cartel Market reskins or Strongholds. All seem cool to me. Same with these rewards.

The PvP population was expecting way too much for a part of the game that is not the focus of the Devs.

Have you seen the hologram? Its pretty sweet.

So coooool that im gonna sit in my stronghold to stare at a hologram for days. /Sheepie sheep

The amazing part:

With the rewards being what they are - not rating their quality - why on earth did it take so exceptionally long to publish them?

I guess they do care about their few pvp players a bit... AND know the rewards are a bit meh for folks who spend their time competing against one another (yes, pve is more like carebear-teamplay :p ).

So lets be positive and think "the reward they really wanted died in bug-hell so this is just an emergency compensation for their <insert responsible role (designer|artist|programmer)>'s failure|illness|leaving." Next season os going to compensate. (*sigh* I know, I know)

Did anyone here asked for decorations trophies and/or a helmet that doesnt need repair bills ?

There alot asking for a flying trantha mount (has the same height of a rancor/walker)!

bioware keeps learning how to dissapoint since they are part of ea. in regards to the dissapointment, they are doing an outstanding job. keep up the way you dissapoint most of us...

Yet everyone stays subbed to whine.

Enjoy the rewards!

you must be blind

lots are gone and won't come back

I don't think this game will die but what benefit do pvers will get when the pvp community will be gone?

this will affect you in some way

The rewards are laughable.

I am sorry but people who damage control this have hit their head or just the perfect EA customers.

"Yay this is **** but I still love it since I enjoy any ****." people like that would be able to watch Teletubbies and be happy with that.

Were you really expecting a new mount with a shorter season? Would that be the norm from now on?

You are all delusional. Rewards reflect a shorter season.

Get used to it.

The rewards suck..What is the point of a helmet with no repair cost when most of us only do pvp..Oh, and I mean actual ranked..not that solo queue crap that you think takes skill,lol.

The rewards suck..What is the point of a helmet with no repair cost when most of us only do pvp..Oh, and I mean actual ranked..not that solo queue crap that you think takes skill,lol.

Solo does require skill, you are wrong if you think it doesn't. The problem with Solo is that it can be easily exploited while team ranked cannot. Solo becomes a joke when people win trade, queue synch, throw matches etc. Of course, Team ranked can suffer the same problems too just very rarely. If Solo worked properly, it would be the way PvP would show who is best. Team ranked is good and all, but playing the exact same 4 players is not fun which is what PvP is most of the time.

The rewards are adequate. However, after some consideration, I think a mount would be good for top 3 AC and a full armor set for top tier. The other tiers are fine imo.

Why bother asking us what we want if you are not going to deliver? Only 1-2 people in this whole thread suggested decorations for stronghold while over 30 people suggested a WALKER MOUNT. Thanks for listening to your pvp community :rolleyes:

• Dev Post

I want to assure everyone that this Reward Suggestion thread is being used by the PvP Team to determine what the rewards are in upcoming seasons. There are some amazing ideas in here that we are very excited to get into game but I understand that I mislead people into believing that this thread was meant specifically for Season 2 and I apologize for this as it is not the case. I should have been more clear and explicit with what the purpose of the thread was: This thread is meant to inspire the rewards for Season 3 and beyond. I will endeavor to be clearer about such sensitive topics and I will be spending more time in the thread responding to suggestions to encourage participation. I want to reiterate how much the PvP Team is enjoying this thread and the ideas presented in it. They are awesome, please keep on being awesome.

To give y’all insight into how we use the thread when coming up with the Season 3, 4, 5 rewards (yes, we are already working on Season 5) the PvP team looked through every post in the Rewards suggestion thread, wrote down every reward suggestion, how many times an idea repeated, and cherry picked from that list to come up with the ideas that are most desired. Every reward suggestion is read personally by me and it is noted especially if they generate excitement in the thread, we look for that too.

Musco wants me to put in the caveat that not all future rewards will come from this thread, but I want to assure you that we are taking some of these ideas and putting them in the game.

Solid work Alex, EA without a doubt should be thankful.

:)

Do you think they'll get a raise for using their resources so efficiently and effectively?

No, I couldn't keep a straight face typing that.

Edited by Nothematic

To give y’all insight into how we use the thread when coming up with the Season 3, 4, 5 rewards (yes, we are already working on Season 5) .

lol, working on season 5, but still haven't even really began working on season 2,. amateur and unfinished. /lawlz

Also, let's be honest you guy's don't have a pvp dev team :].

Edited by Ashwinn

I don't see much point in working on season 5 rewards, considering that we'll never get to that point if you don't listen to your playerbase and add actual rewards to the season 2 "rewards". The vast amount of ranked PvPers are very dissatisfied with this. Edited by JediMasterSLC