What Rewards would you like to see for Ranked PvP?

AlexModny

top Reward is it best 3 best advance class per server or world wide? hope its server. there is big balance difference from server to server just take a look at leaderboard

worldwide. best chances to be in the top3 is to play rep with a non-fotm class.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to find out if the 1500+ rating I have for season 2 is enough to sit on or not.

If they answer that question, and 1500 is good enough, you'll stop queuing and lower the ranked population. So they shouldn't tell you :)

Devs really do not care about this thread anymore - I wrote this sentence a few pages ago. This thread already served its purpuse to spread the fake idea "devs care."

Pretty much.

Edited by JediMasterSLC

If they answer that question, and 1500 is good enough, you'll stop queuing and lower the ranked population. So they shouldn't tell you :)

I am already not queueing. I want the rewards without having to a) beg people on fleet to queue for ranked and b)not waste hours sitting in queues that almost never pop.

I am already not queueing. I want the rewards without having to a) beg people on fleet to queue for ranked and b)not waste hours sitting in queues that almost never pop.

Devs don't tell you because they are playing Wildstar...

No rewards for season 2.

Yeah, and who needs a cross-server pvp queue? Better to lose subs due to this.

i like the previously mentioned upgraded expertise crystals idea, in general, it would be nice too lvl 55 crystals period. i also would like to see reusable wz medpacs, and adrenals. id also like to see the bio chem crafted adrenals become useable in pvp. it would be nice to have an extra 15 second buff to make things more interesting.

also, is there anyway to recognize spec/roles? going off of advanced class alone, i have to contend with all the dps too. id like to see role specific rankings as well, even cross class. i would like to know how i stack up against other tanks specifically, juggs/guardians, shadows/sins, VGs/Pts

I would Like this Game Have a decent Dev TEAM who listen to players.

TOFN EU Pvp players fairly went like 2/3 pvp poblation SUB to wildstar , in my opnion a game that isnt has fun as this one.

BUT have cross server (2 min for warzone 4 am)

Have 2vs2 arenas 3vs3 , 4v4 ,

Ranked 8 vs 8 , 40 vs 40

that would be a good ranked reward , a whorthy Dev Team

I would Like this Game Have a decent Dev TEAM who listen to players.

TOFN EU Pvp players fairly went like 2/3 pvp poblation SUB to wildstar , in my opnion a game that isnt has fun as this one.

BUT have cross server (2 min for warzone 4 am)

Have 2vs2 arenas 3vs3 , 5v5

Ranked 10vs10, 40 vs 40

that would be a good ranked reward , a whorthy Dev Team

Fixed for you, mate ;)

OT: which guild have you joined in W*?

Tier: 1-499: Title, pet, unique color crystal, unique emote.

Tier: 500-999: All previous rewards plus a different title, reuseable dye module, 2x valor boosts consumables, legacy title, warzone/ranked commendation bonus.

Tier:1000-1499: All previous rewards,different title, reuseable pvp stim and medpack, Credit bonus, 2x pvp rewards boost consumable.

Tier: 1500-2099: All previous rewards, Unique pvp armor set/ mainhand and offhand with effects on weapons( All pieces of gear have the highest level augment kit already built in) , unique pvp mount, Different title.

Tier: 2100+: All previous rewards, Unique title, Unique healing animation, Major Warzone and Rank commendation boosts, major credit boosts, Black color crystal(s), Unique PvP companion, Emote.

I think i can speak for most of the PvP community when i say that these would be some amazing rewards. Give the ability to legacy unlock all items once you hit a certain valor level, i recommend 70. Bring in a team deathmatch game type on a couple new maps. Bring in a 1v1 arena, 2v2 arena, and a 16v16 warzone. Bring back 8v8 ranked queue along with 4v4's. Make all rewards unique to pvp only, and dont do any re skin or re color. I hope that you see this post and strongly consider using some of the ideas. Keep everything original yet new.

-Happy Hunting :)

Edited by CanibalSnail

Devs don't tell you because they are playing Wildstar...

No rewards for season 2.

Oh i sincerely hope the devs are playing Wildstar. They might learn a few things. The pvp system in wildstar is everything swtor should have been so far. 3 year, ALMOST 3 YEARS of existence and the pvp system is practically non-existent when compared to the pvp system in wildstar which just launched this week.

So please Devs, GO PLAY WILDSTAR!! AND LEARN FROM IT!!!

Just dont bring the whole aim and turn stuff from it, keep to your gameplay which is awesome, but implement their pvp system. Thats what pvp should look like in a real mmo. And FYI, the pvp community is a minority in swtor not "just because", its because you ruined it! Wildstar has more full pvp servers than pve ones... Thats what the mmo crowd wants the most, a great competitive, full of options pvp system.

Oh i sincerely hope the devs are playing Wildstar. They might learn a few things. The pvp system in wildstar is everything swtor should have been so far. 3 year, ALMOST 3 YEARS of existence and the pvp system is practically non-existent when compared to the pvp system in wildstar which just launched this week.

So please Devs, GO PLAY WILDSTAR!! AND LEARN FROM IT!!!

Just dont bring the whole aim and turn stuff from it, keep to your gameplay which is awesome, but implement their pvp system. Thats what pvp should look like in a real mmo. And FYI, the pvp community is a minority in swtor not "just because", its because you ruined it! Wildstar has more full pvp servers than pve ones... Thats what the mmo crowd wants the most, a great competitive, full of options pvp system.

Dev's don´t listen in this Game Bro it is like talking to an wall , no repplies no nothing.

PVP IS DEAD , Dev's killed

EA PLEASE SACK THIS PEOPLE AND HIRE SOME NEW ONE TO MAKE THE PROPER AJUSTMENT TO THIS GAME.

REVIVAL IS STILL POSSIBLE... HUNDREDS OF PLAYERS WOULD SUB AGAIN JUST WITH A SIMPLE PVP CROSS SERVER.

THE CURRENT GUYS FROM BIOWARE LACK THE SKILLS AND THE BUDGET TO DO IT , PLEASE EA HELP

Edited by Argix

What do you want the top reward to be?

A HUGE NERF TO OPERATIVE HEALERS...

What do you want the middle rewards to be?

A MEDIUM NERF TO OPERATIVE HEALERS...

What do you want the lowest reward to be?

A SLIGHTLY LESS THAN MEDIUM NERF TO OPERATIVE HEALERS...

Just rediculous that u need 2 or 3 people to kill one! (and your screwed if there is another healer nearby)

Lol Wildstar. Yeah well I will see all my guildmates back playing SWTOR in a couple months then. Just like when they left for Tera, Guild Wars 2, and now most recently ESO. Only to learn all those games suck *** compared to SWTOR. See you guys in a couple months.

Back on topic. I don't care what the rewards are as long as they match the Rancor from season 1. Although it would be nice to know what ranking is enough to secure the rewards. Pretty sure it's been said by the devs that 1500 is what it will be, but still confirmation would be nice.

Lol Wildstar. Yeah well I will see all my guildmates back playing SWTOR in a couple months then. Just like when they left for Tera, Guild Wars 2, and now most recently ESO. Only to learn all those games suck *** compared to SWTOR. See you guys in a couple months.

Lol ^

:rak_04:

Andddd... still no dev response. And this is their job....

They did at the beginning.

And no, it isn't their job to answer questions. I'm sure the guy is still reading it, if he has time.

Tbh, I would be more concerned if developers would frequently participate in threads. Every line of text here is one line of source code less in the game.

They did at the beginning.

And no, it isn't their job to answer questions. I'm sure the guy is still reading it, if he has time.

Tbh, I would be more concerned if developers would frequently participate in threads. Every line of text here is one line of source code less in the game.

They have (or should have) something called PR department you know. Those guys should care about public relations including communication with players.

Devs are those guys who write code and they respond to community occasionally because their jobs is to code.

So yeah, PR guys were fired or this game is going to be closed soon because technically challenging to keep it going and release new content or fix the current problems.

You are really negative, don't you?

Another possibility why Eric is quite at the moment, might be that the PR guys are okupied by preparing Stronghold and/or the next big thing (3.0).

But, I might be too optimistic, I have my concerns about the future of this game as well and they are definetly related to EA's bad reputation.

I am. Wanted Swtor to succeed, lately got some hopes, yet nothing...

Personally I still hope they are working on something big. If the developers - Erik included - are quiet, than it might not necessary be a sign that they do not care anymore, it might be the result of too much work.

Edited by DerTaran

Hello Ranked Veterans! With the start of Season 2 rapidly approaching (currently scheduled for 2.7.1) we are going to have all new Season rewards for participants, champions and all-stars! We hope you enjoy them immensely but in future seasons we want to make sure we are getting y'all rewards that are desirable and the best way to do this is for you to tell us!

We have a bunch of ideas for upcoming rewards but we want to hear what our PvP Community values for rewards that are difficult to obtain and show off your elite(st) status! :jawa_tongue:

What do you want the top reward to be?

What do you want the middle rewards to be?

What do you want the lowest reward to be?

The more information the better! For example, posting “a TaunTaun with a spiked collar” is much more helpful than “a unique mount”. Go berserk and come up with some amazing ideas!

Without further adieu, what would you like to see for Season Rewards?

Rwz is not working on The Shadowlands server. Ppl spend hrs in queue, including groups of 4s and noting pops. Before talking about rewards, can you create a filter just like in World of Warcraft, were it would require at least full obroan gear in order to able to participate in Rwz? that would make the event "competitive" as it was intended to be.