The Official Armor Wishlist Thread

I would like to see Imperial armor that looks similar to what Grathans forces on Dromund Kaas wear - specifically the ones in the room where Revan's mask is held.

This armor has the Sith flag logo on the arm.

I would also like to see something along this line for republic as well, with the republic logo.

I'd also like to see other factions represented as well - "uniforms" with the Chiss Ascendancy, ones that would be for the Hutt Cartel, etc.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • JackieKo unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

It would be nice to get an armor set with a top similar to Nightlife Operative's top (https://swtorista.com/armor/nightlife-operative, https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/nightlife-operative/), but as a jacket instead of a coat, with no attachments on neck or arms, single color for the outer shell (no other colors on the sleeves) and a second color on the collar only with both colors dyable. And no, top from Wayward Voyager Armor Set (https://swtorista.com/armor/wayward-voyager, https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/wayward-voyager/) doesn't work since there is a large portion in the middle of the sleeves that doesn't dye at all.

Would also like to see a version of Onderonian Duelist Armor Set (https://swtorista.com/armor/onderonian-duelists) making a comeback in some form (yes, I love these boots). It used to be available for sale on Renown Vendor which no longer exists, and the individual pieces are now seem to be only available as random drops.

Anything that is simulair to the resourceful renegade set would be great.
I remember everyone beeing so exited for this armour but now you never see anyone with it becouse pvpers dont realy seem to care for it and non pvp players dont tend to want to go trough the rather painful grind with the rather toxic enviorment.

Having something simulair to it but not quite the same would be realy awesome.

Classic Sith Assasin Armor set from kotor and kotor 2  

If we can't gear our new companions then we need more skins or be able to add a dye that changes the color to their clothes.

Darth Bandon Armor set

Order Aspectu  initiate robes

Fallanasi Mystic Robes (a lightside contrast to the dathomir witches robes)

Rhand Sorcerer Armor Set

Kanzer Lord Exile Armor Set

• Like 2

They need to re-release the "Dread Master Belt" aka "Battlemaster Force-Master's Sash". It would be a major boon to those of us who cosplay as a Dread Master a lot. It would be PERFECT as a CM Halloween item! Like we had with the Ghostly Magus some years ago. I myself would pay $20 just for the belt, but then again, I'm a Dread fanatic.

(ipp.class.inq.pvp.cdps1.t8x3.waist)

https://swtor.jedipedia.net/en/itm/battlemaster-force-masters-sash

• 3 weeks later...

KOTOR 1 jedi/sith robes (no, the Vrook Lamar does not look like it).

The Mandalorian (what the main character uses) armor (without jetpack and with a short cloak)

Any leg armor with cloth pieces etc (with physics) Would be great for making armor combos.

I'd really like to have few Havoc Squad armor variants, like for example:

Armor without the jetpack or any other attachments and the commander variant as well with the shoulder cover.

Also the other helmet variants with the sun blinder and the clean one and not only the visor helmet.

They are are can be seen in the cinematics

• 2 weeks later...

I know there are already 3 different Revan armors, but yet we still don't have his iconic Darth armor.

We have:
- His first armor which we can say just a recolour of an existing armor set from the old game.
- His Reborn armor set which is closer to his OG look but damaged and still not the same (Gloves, belts etc)
- His Jedi Revan robes which is totally good! (I use this black dyed with a mix of brown and red to have his sith robes, but still not the same)

We need this armor set of his! 
- Reforged Darth Revan Robes with Capes and Bronze chest piece, gloves

With the bronze/metal plates, gloves and of course his iconic cape! Seeing that they could make his jedi robes, this would be a child play. Could be great for the 11th anniversary! (Also seeing that they are making reforged armors like the new mandalorian hunter, they could name this Reforged Darth Revan robes or something like that!)

Another nice addition would be:
Renewed Darth Nihilus robes + helmet with his Lightsaber (Renewed mask with his robes and hilt!)

- Reforged Imperial Shock Trooper (Yes, collectior edition vendor has this, but a CM market armor like this would be no biggie with updated textures and adding the missing belt etc)

- Reforged Republic Trooper (This one is not the Havoc Squad one, but the iconic and generic armor that the NPC's use in the game! seeing this in HD textures and models would make a great addition to Trooper Roleplayers!)

Reforged Havoc Squad Armor set (With the correct helmet and stuff, maybe add 2 types of chest pieces with and without the "belt" that runs across the armor)

- Reforged Eradicator Armor set (Today's standards, the textures are blurry and looks bad, defo would be nice to have an upgrade!)

Edited by goldennuke
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, goldennuke said:

I know there are already 3 different Revan armors, but yet we still don't have his iconic Darth armor.

We have:
- His first armor which we can say just a recolour of an existing armor set from the old game.
- His Reborn armor set which is closer to his OG look but damaged and still not the same (Gloves, belts etc)
- His Jedi Revan robes which is totally good! (I use this black dyed with a mix of brown and red to have his sith robes, but still not the same)

With the bronze/metal plates, gloves and of course his iconic cape! Seeing that they could make his jedi robes, this would be a child play. Could be great for the 11th anniversary! (Also seeing that they are making reforged armors like the new mandalorian hunter, they could name this Reforged Darth Revan robes or something like that!)

Renewed Darth Nihilus robes + helmet with his Lightsaber (Renewed mask with his robes and hilt!)

- Reforged Imperial Shock Trooper (Yes, collectior edition vendor has this, but a CM market armor like this would be no biggie with updated textures and adding the missing belt etc)

- Reforged Republic Trooper (This one is not the Havoc Squad one, but the iconic and generic armor that the NPC's use in the game! seeing this in HD textures and models would make a great addition to Trooper Roleplayers!)

Reforged Havoc Squad Armor set (With the correct helmet and stuff, maybe add 2 types of chest pieces with and without the "belt" that runs across the armor)

- Reforged Eradicator Armor set (Today's standards, the textures are blurry and looks bad, defo would be nice to have an upgrade!)

YES to all of these, especially the Revan and Nihilus sets. BTW, at the moment of this post, the last link is broken.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, goldennuke said:

We have:

All great suggestions. My absolute favorite would be Revan’s armor! 

• 1 month later...
  • As a Mandalorian fan, off the bat I want either a Jango fett or a Boba fett armour, especially bobas, as we had TWO book of boba fett sets released, and non with bobas armour xD but hopefully with no jacket, as no offense to the infamous bounty hunter armour set, wrist launcher cool. helmet cool, Torso...what sort of mandalorian wears a jacket over their armour?! xD

Following the release of the CE vendor, I suggest adding more imperial trooper armor.

Edited by gujuguju
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, A_Guy_Called_Bob said:

It'd be amazing to have something like Starkiller's Adventure Robes added to the game. Could be two chestpiece variants: hooded and unhooded.

Would also be cool to see a phase two Clone Trooper helmet added to the game, possibly with the whole set. We already have a phase one; worth completing the set.

If they only make one more armor set for the CM, I want it to be those robes.

On 1/9/2023 at 4:02 PM, gujuguju said:

Following the release of the CE vendor, I suggest adding more imperial trooper armor.

Yes!  That would be great to have. Wish this was done already, but even after so long I'd still welcome these things added.