The Official Armor Wishlist Thread

Exar Kun, Ulic Qel-Droma and Obi-Wan concept art for The Phantom Menace sets.

Exar Kun: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

Ulic Qel-Droma: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

Obi-Wan (there are a few out there, but I like this one in particular; his cape looks really nice):

And more Obi-Wan: 1, 2, 3, 4.

Their hair styles would be great as well.

Edited by Ai_no_Kishi
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Vendettus said:

I'm just going to say this again. Ahoska uses one that looks pretty good, and Luke does as well in A New Hope.  

Considering the price, I don't even understand why the set inspired by live action Ahsoka's outfit doesn't have at the very least an alternate chespiece with the poncho. Two : one with hood up and one with hood down would've been even better actually (as long as the hood would sit right on top of the character's head to hide the baldness), but i could also live with just a hoodless poncho.

Edited by Goreshaga
  • Like 2

Cloaks hooded and unhooded. 

Luke,Shin and Baylan has them. And it would be nice if it weren't just like a cape but a cloak that hides your arms and when you go into combat it releases out

And if not cloaks you can easily make the jedi cloaks mixed with Obi wans armor set i photoshopped it with Exterminator's armor set.

Baylan-And-Shin-In-Ahsoka.jpg

Jedi robes.PNG

• Like 3

11 hours ago, kingola said:

We need Mando helmets/masks that fit Togrutas and Nautolans. We have one for Twi'leks, so why not? We could even have a new Neocrusader armor set. We need more alien friendly variations. 

I agree with this wholeheartedly. the problem, at least for Togrutas, is that the lekku/montrals are hardwired to be the helmet, essentially making the species just a human with a permanent hat.  This needs to change-- there needs to be a system put into place that allows for Togrutas, Twi'leks and Nautolans to be able to equip masks and helmets that account for their heads and don't just make parts of their body disappear or have a need to create special headgear that works with them.

I know that sounds like a lot of work for the Devs, and maybe it is.  I don't see why that should have stopped them from implementing it in the first place, or doing it now.  Maybe the new owners will have enough creative control and wherewithal to make these changes that should have been default in the first place.

3 hours ago, Vendettus said:

I agree with this wholeheartedly. the problem, at least for Togrutas, is that the lekku/montrals are hardwired to be the helmet, essentially making the species just a human with a permanent hat.  This needs to change-- there needs to be a system put into place that allows for Togrutas, Twi'leks and Nautolans to be able to equip masks and helmets that account for their heads and don't just make parts of their body disappear or have a need to create special headgear that works with them.

I know that sounds like a lot of work for the Devs, and maybe it is.  I don't see why that should have stopped them from implementing it in the first place, or doing it now.  Maybe the new owners will have enough creative control and wherewithal to make these changes that should have been default in the first place.

At least we have a couple twi'lek friendly helmets

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So where are we at with simple ponchos?

Something like Qui Gon's

Or Luke's

Or Ahsoka's

Or Endor camo

Or Anakin's

Or Rey's

Or Bohdi's

Or Jango

Or Obi-Wan

Or Cal Kestis

Or these Clone Troopers

Something you may notice about these ponchos-- they do not have backpacks or shoulder pads.  Some have hoods.  

So again, where are we at with them, Devs?  

Edited by Vendettus
I keep finding more examples
  • Like 3

This might be a bit nitpicking…but I feel the belt from the steadfast master set without the obi would be an awesome addition. Such a great looking belt that has the potential to go with way more outfits if it wasn’t for the obi.

I don’t know how possible this wish is…but a padawan braid hairpiece would be super cool! 

also, my total wish here but ACTUAL glasses would be super nice too. 

• 2 weeks later...

I would love a version of the martial pilgrim circlet that is JUST the bit around the neck.  The neck covering piece is perfect for hiding the awful and obvious line around the neck where the head and torso textures/colors meet when you have a chest piece that exposes the neck area, but as seen in that photo linked there, the head part of it clips on twi'leks (plus it would just be nice in general to have the option to only cover the neck without any kind of head circlet).

It would also be lovely if said neck-only item could dye, as the neck part of the martial pilgrim does not dye, it's always gray.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the low resolution, my gaming computer died, so I am now forced to play on an old laptop I have. Now, what I would love to see is a version of the Darth Skotia armor with a cape. Hood is optional, but this would be made so much better with a cape. The Hood version technically already exists with the Veda Force Expert gear, but no one likes those shoulders, and the color customization of the Assailant-style gear is minimal.  A mock-up of the possible style is attached, done via GIMP. No hood was added for this mock-up as the primary ask would be without a Hood. A hooded option would certainly be welcomed though, as a separate piece of armor.

DarthSoverus.png

DarthSoverus-Back.jpg

DarthSoverus-Front.jpg

Need to remind the new Staff of SWTOR before my sub runs out. We need those, please!

Edited by Jesseriah

Definitely need Baylan and Shin armor. Heck, you can get two for one... they both have a cloak outfit (please give us hood up/down), but you could also create their other outfit where they don't have the cloaks on.  (Like Obi-wans episode 3 (steadfast master set), which is almost a cloak off version of revered master.

• Like 2

On 12/11/2023 at 6:39 AM, Razdek said:

Arcann's armour YES PLEASE! 

Also... and come on guys... its way overdue... BOBA FETT!

Dude, you already know how to make a Boba Fett Lookalike, you've posted in the thread where we discuss how to do it!  It's pretty easy at this point!

On 12/12/2023 at 4:02 PM, Kirtastropohe said:

Definitely need Baylan and Shin armor.

Yes this. As much as we all love Mandalorians I think their armor sets have run their course here for the time being. It would certainly be nice to see some Force user love for a while. Maybe finally get a proper Palpatine style black Sith robe with correct arm lengths...

Edited by TyrFoge
  • Like 2

I'd like more armors like Tactical Trooper set. I mean, more holographic and similar effects on armour.
I don't like the helmet, especially if I'm playing on imperial side so can't use it. So more unique armors with different additional effects like holographics etc.
Defnitely there is too few, along with armors with ome additions like flying drones around etc.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DarthSoverus said:

Could we maybe get rid of the thing on the back of the Sovereign Executioner's Breastplate? I LOVE this chest piece from the front, but then that just ruins it.

Screenshot_2023-12-20_12_43_21_751694.jpg

Screenshot_2023-12-20_12_43_27_294829.jpg

Would love at the very least an option to get rid of that ugly thing, especially since it disapear in cutscenes anyways.

• 2 months later...

I don't know if this is in the thread previously but: a version of the cybernetic pauldron/winter outlaw belt THAT DYES

IMO one of the coolest looking belts in the entire game, but it won't dye from its default brown, which means it doesn't match most outfits

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/19/2023 at 6:03 AM, davidfreddie said:

Cloaks hooded and unhooded. 

Luke,Shin and Baylan has them. And it would be nice if it weren't just like a cape but a cloak that hides your arms and when you go into combat it releases out

And if not cloaks you can easily make the jedi cloaks mixed with Obi wans armor set i photoshopped it with Exterminator's armor set.

Baylan-And-Shin-In-Ahsoka.jpg

Jedi robes.PNG

They were doing hood up and hood down versions in one set for a while. Boggles me why they stopped.

On 3/10/2024 at 7:57 PM, cannibithobbal said:

I don't know if this is in the thread previously but: a version of the cybernetic pauldron/winter outlaw belt THAT DYES

IMO one of the coolest looking belts in the entire game, but it won't dye from its default brown, which means it doesn't match most outfits

And stuff like that is why I hate the Dye System.  It needs a major, top-to-bottom overhaul from what it is now, transforming it into something more akin to the Palette and Materials System seen in DC Universe Online.  For style creation junkies like myself, that's by far the superior system.

But there I go again, making sense.  I keep forgetting that's not allowed🙄😜

Edited by ReKabNad
  • Like 1