Keybinds vs clicking

cub-lover

Stolen from where? Came up with it myself.

It doesn't make any sense in English, bro.

Many steps ultimately form a leap.

But if you don't dare to take the steps.. no leap will ever be made..

Steps do not form a leap.... at all.

Leap (noun) is a forceful jump or quick movement.

It's like.. a big step. It's NOT comprised of several smaller steps. Geez.

It doesn't make any sense in English, bro.

Steps do not form a leap.... at all.

Leap (noun) is a forceful jump or quick movement.

It's like.. a big step. It's NOT comprised of several smaller steps. Geez.

Who cares if his quote doesn't make sense ? If he duelled you ingame you'd either end up crying or smashing your computer in frustration :D

jusr curious about this so i will just ask..i notice how you always brag on Xinika and Evolixe like they are your heroes..seems you always want to follow there examples of enlightenment..i'm pretty sure they both use keybinds and mouse turn..so why you not using it as well i mean since you always try to be like them from what i read of your posts in different threads..

Mistaken identity and assumption FTL.

I don't brag on them soooo nice try.

wow i didnt think my post would get this much attention lol the end result is yes we all know that keybinds are slightly mroe effeciant but whats wrong with letting some one play how they like? i mean its like playing teken online and forcing your friend to be the guy who you can always beat

wow i didnt think my post would get this much attention lol the end result is yes we all know that keybinds are slightly mroe effeciant but whats wrong with letting some one play how they like? i mean its like playing teken online and forcing your friend to be the guy who you can always beat

Lol i actually gained a lot from the thread and now while playing i make a conscious effort to backpedal while completely dominating another player.

It's like he's already down, but i'm just gonna kick him in the balls for fun.

It has really enhanced my enjoyment of pvp and i find that im using backpedal much more often now for the laughs...

Edited by ErikGW

Lol i actually gained a lot from the thread and now while playing i make a conscious effort to backpedal while completely dominating another player.

It's like he's already down, but i'm just gonna kick him in the balls for fun.

It has really enhanced my enjoyment of pvp and i find that im using backpedal much more often now for the laughs...

Do you force sprint while backpedaling?

Do you force sprint while backpedaling?

Umm no.

Well the other day i was guarding east in novarre coast on my sin and a tank vanguard kept trying to come solo me. I did a force speed backpedal circular lap around him, then electrocuted, mauled, discharged and assassinated for the finish.

That was the 3rd time i killed him 1v1 that match. It was sad.

I should start making videos of insulting ways to use backpedal in pvp.

In a voidstar last night i was on my sorc and got the two guardians and sentinel off the door by doing a just inside charge range force speed moonwalk. They jumped to me, then i overload rooted them and my buddy capped the door.

I did a backpedal into the goal in the first minute of a huttball match recently too. We won 6-0.

Umm no.

Well the other day i was guarding east in novarre coast on my sin and a tank vanguard kept trying to come solo me. I did a force speed backpedal circular lap around him, then electrocuted, mauled, discharged and assassinated for the finish.

The perfect humiliation blow. I approve. Will add to my Sage's arsenal, right next to double strike.:D

The perfect humiliation blow. I approve. Will add to my Sage's arsenal, right next to double strike.:D

I had 18 killing blows with force slow last night.

I want everyone to be like *** when i'm in a match. I put a lot of effort into being a pro style scrub.

Umm no.

Backpedaling with sprint active is obviously a dumb thing to do that everyone agrees with.

Their rationale is of course the logical one: That if you're going to use force speed, use it to your greatest advantage, and not make it worse by backpedaling.

That same logic is applied to running normally: That if you're going to spend time running, use it your greatest advantage, and not make it worse by backpedaling.

.... oh wait this is the keybinds vs clicking thread whatevs :p

i use a few key binding, i click most things, i dont use mouse to turn.

I rarely am not in top 3 damage players in a game and rarely out performed.

i tried key binding fully etc b4 and found my performance was far worse and i gave it time to learn it but didnt enjoy my pvp as much. and im pritty sure the many i have killed in their tracks also used key bindings, does that make them seriously bad? lol nope, its like op said its about what someone is comfortable with and u dont pay their sub.