The REAL Most Powerful Sith

Beniboybling

Vitiate's most amazing feat is Nathema and he couldn't do it on his own, get rid of that and Caedus either has close ground on him in those areas or is better and then has even more abilities and powers on-top.

This is raw power and Caedus wipes the floors with Vitiate where raw power comes in, just one standard galactic year before he surpassed Grand Master Luke Skywalker? yeh okay, debate over.

Caedus would never surpass Luke in terms of Force powers. To that, he would need the potential of the Chosen One, I hardly doubt three beings of such power would pop-up in such a brief time. Luke said that in one year he may not be able to stop Caedus, that doesn't mean the Sith Lord would surpass him.

And if you really think Nathema is all Vitiate have, either you know nothing about him, or you are just ignoring everything else.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caedus would never surpass Luke in terms of Force powers. To that, he would need the potential of the Chosen One, I hardly doubt three beings of such power would pop-up in such a brief time. Luke said that in one year he may not be able to stop Caedus, that doesn't mean the Sith Lord would surpass him.

And if you really think Nathema is all Vitiate have, either you know nothing about him, or you are just ignoring everything else.

1.What the hell does that mean then? because this statement:

I'm afraid if I'm honest with all of you, I am afraid that my inaction may doom us all, Caedus has been growing at incredible rates since his sojourn and I fear if we leave him to do as he has, for a year maybe more or even less, I might not be able to stop him, but I can't face him, because I know if I go after him and try to bring him to justice, It will never be in the name of the of the Jedi, it will be in the name of revenge, for... *looks away*

Now that is from memory and not an exact replica of his statement, but that is basically it and then Jaina interferes, it infers quite clearly that Caedus would either rival or even surpass Luke even more than he already has before.

2.I said that is his biggest showing of power, beyond that showing of power Caedus has gained ground in his abilities via similar powers.

Make a comparison and you will see my point, not only that but Caedus has simply shown more aptitude for different and more varied force techniques than Vitiate has so far displayed.

Edited by LadyKulvax

guess you never read about why the jedi disapproved jedi having children. Reach progressing generation especially if two force sensitive people have a child, that child most times is STRONGER than the parent. Hell even if one half is not force sensitive, many times said child again is usually stronger than the parent is.

You're talking the grandson of the chosen one. In both their primes, Jacen would slap down Anakin Skywalker without breaking a sweat.

Well to be quite honest, Luke likely didn't reach the full potential of the Chosen One because he was not born of the Force. Just very close to it.

But anyway, its not uprising. After all Luke Skywalkers offspring and relatives are going to be powerful. So its no wonder so many of them are on this list.

Oh and I did a control, sense, alter comparison a little while back. I'll post it below for you. Be warned, its lengthy.

==================================

Control: "Control is internal. It is the Jedi's ability to recognize the Force in himself and to use it to his benefit."

Darth Caedus: possessed incredibly skill in the ability to manipulate his body which allowed him to dull pain, manipulate blood flow and organ performance, manipulating his body to adapt to the environment and/or wounds. This ability also allowed him to influence others, putting them to sleep or lending them strength. He was also highly skilled in Force healing which he could use to put others in healing trances among other powers. These powers manifested themselves most overtly when Caedus on one occasion had his arm completed severed and on the other occasion was impaled in the stomach, yet it did not seem to detriment him in anyway.

In addition to this, Caedus was immensely skilled in the use of Force cloak to the extent that he was able to cut himself off from the Force itself, even able to change what other Force sensitives would sense when searching for him. His ability was so potent that it fooled Luke Skywalker himself.

Caedus again showed his abilities were close to rivaling Luke's when he displayed his exceptional ability in tutanimis, making him able to absorb and redirect Skywakers attacks. Caedus was also a master of Force speed, which he used to school Jedi Battlemaster Kyle Katarn despite being outnumbered and even injure his uncle.

Sith Emperor: with his unprecedented knowledge of Sith Magic which he had over a millenia to study the Sith Emperor become an absolute master of transferring his consciousness - able to imbue portions of himself into the minds of others transforming then into Children of his will or a Voice to exact his commands.

It may not seem clear to everyone, but Caedus gets the edge in this category. Why? Because the Sith Emperor's ability in essence transfer is mainly a product of understanding, knowledge and a millennia of study. Essence transfer itself is an ability that even lesser Force users - such as Zannah's rejected apprentice Set Harth - were able to wield. So it is natural to assume that any being, of any power, would be able to achieve momentous ability in such a field given enough time. That said the Emperor remains second only to Sidious in his mastery over the technique and we must credit him for being able to both survive the death of these vessels and spread his essence across so many hosts. However having almost unprecedented ability in a field which any above-average Force user can wield does not take precedence over unprecedented ability in a field which only masters are capable of, and valuing raw power over understanding and knowledge. Caedus therefore takes the edge.

Sense: "Sense involves the next step, in which the Jedi recognizes the force in the universe outside oneself."

Darth Caedus: possesses remarkable abilities in Force empathy, and at a young age was able to have conversations with his mother and twin sister with ease, whereas most Jedi were barely able to manage a few words. He was also able to sever these connections when necessary to prevent detection, and block of his mind to make it unreadable even to Luke Skywalker himself. He was exceptionally skilled in the use of Battle Meld, acting as a 'hive mind' for seventeen other Jedi in a heightened form of battle meditation.

Caedus also possessed absolutely unprecedented ability in foresight, not only was he able to foresee the future and past at will, but was able to actively set the parameters of what he would see. Allowing incredibly accurate depictions of the future, unmatched by anyone in history. He was also highly skilled in the use of shatterpoint.

Sith Emperor: surprisingly has shown no ability in this category and in fact required Revan, as a prisoner, to access Force visions - so we can only assume his abilities were lacking in this field, or at least not on par with Caedus. Note that I don't consider his ability to dominate the minds of others as indication of ability in Sense because he does it in an unconventional way, dominating them in the most literal sense simply by overwhelming them with his dark side power - which is a display of Alter, not Sense.

Obviously Caedus gets the edge in this department but I would not say completely by de facto, as the Emperor's reliance on Revan and the Voss for that matter revealed a weakness concerning foresight. And the scope of Caedus' abilities in Sense are large and unprecedented.

Alter: "Alter is the third and most difficult area to master, for it involves the student's ability to modify the Force and redistribute its energies."

Darth Caedus: at a young age Caedus' abilities in telekinetic manipulation were profound, making him able to use Alter Environment by the age of five. He was also highly skilled in the use of Force choke able to use it on multiple Jedi at once, breaching their Force barrier simultaneously. He was also able to generate powerful Force waves which could blast away tons of rubble and send powerful Jedi flying - even in an injured condition.

He was exceptionally capable in the use of Force lightning, even before becoming a Sith Lord he was able to wield emerald lightning to such an extent that he could paralyse Vong who were supposedly immune to Force powers - and as a Sith Lord his lightning could morph opponents beyond recognition. He was also able to release discharges through his opponents spinal cords to paralyse them completely.

Caedus' abilities in mind control were just as profound, making him able to compel even powerful Force-users to obey him against their active resting will. Caedus also unlocked the ability to use Sith Battle Meditation simply through his own immense power, making him able to turn the tides of battles and utterly dominate the minds of others.

Caedus was also able to sever ones connection to the Force, most profoundly he used this against Ben Skywalker - the powerful son of Luke Skywalker himself - and then restored the connection with similar ease. An unprecedented demonstration of the ability.

Finally Caedus was incredibly skilled in the projection of Force illusions which were extremely convincing even to Jedi, he could even allow the viewer's mind to decide whom the projection was which allowed him to infiltrate their minds and make them hapless puppets bound to his will.

Outside of the scope of category, Darth Caedus grew so powerful in the Force that he achieved a moment of Oneness. Briefly transforming into a being of pure Force energy achieving deeper unity with the Force than any Jedi in history - even greater than Luke Skywalker who have achieved Oneness some time prior to this - indicating that he indeed did have a greater Force potential. We should also note the nature of Oneness - in order to achieve Oneness in the Force one must have a highly deep-seated connection to the Force. The greater the Oneness, the more powerful the Force user. Reinforcing the validity of Luke's belief that Caedus would soon surpass him.

Sith Emperor: his telekinetic abilities were likely highly skilled as at a young age he was able to snap his adoptive father's neck with merely a thought. He was also able to generate powerful Force waves to potent effect against powerful Force users.

He was able to generate exceptionally powerful Force lightning, unleashing storms of dark side energy on his opponents which could instantly incapacitate powerful Jedi. He was also able to charge incredibly powerful blasts of energy which even the most powerful of Jedi were unable to deflect.

The Sith Emperor was incredibly skilled in the use of mind control and on numerous occasions dominated the minds of powerful Force users such as Revan and Malak through sheer strength of will. He was also skilled in the use of Qâzoi Kyantuska which he used to dominate the minds of 8,000 Sith Lords.

The Sith Emperor was also exceptionally skilled in the use of Sever Force, able to strip a Sith Lord of his connection to the Force at a young age.

He was also capable of summoning potent Force illusions, creating multiple versions of himself when in battle with the Hero of Tython which were able to physically harm him.

Outside the scope of category, the Sith Emperor bolstered his already considerable power by consuming the Force essence of 8,000 Sith Lords as well as the life forms of an entire planet - by which he achieved immortality. However we must not from this jump to the conclusion that the Sith Emperor was as powerful as the combined strength of 8,000 powerful Sith and then some, this is clearly not the case as he faced destruction at the combined hands of Revan, Meetra and Scourge - and was unable to overcome the Hero of Tython. Two explanations are either that 1. the majority of said power was fueling his longevity 2. the majority of that power was infact expended/used to fuel the ritual itself. It is likely a combination of the two.

Both the Sith Emperor and Darth Caedus have Force abilities in the category of Alter in incredible scope, so I shall address and compare then individually. In terms of telekinesis I would give the edge to Caedus. He matched the Sith Emperor's ability to use telekinesis at a young age and arguably surpassed him, as the act of snapping a neck requires far less concentration and ability than altering the patterns of tiny molecules. Noting that lesser Force users such as Darth Zannah were capable of similar feats at a young age. And unlike the Sith Emperor in his prime he was able to choke Force sensitive individuals, breaching their barriers and matched the Emperor's ability to generate Force waves, if not surpassed him as Caedus was able to generate waves of similar potency in a severely injured condition. The edge however is likely not considerable.

In terms of Force lightning, it is much more difficult to call. Both have show themselves capable of easily incapacitating individuals who would otherwise be resistant to Force powers and both applications of Force lightning possess similar levels of destructive power. Therefore they are likely equal in this category, though if any edge were to be given it would go to the Sith Emperor, simply because of his ability to generate powerful Force storms. Though it should be noted that he likely pre-prepared the attack he used against the Jedi Strike Team as he was incapable of producing similar levels of power when caught off-guard by Revan.

In terms of mind control we must not be overly impressed by the Sith Emperor's display of Qâzoi Kyantuska, as according to the SWTOR Encylopedia and in conflict with Darth Nyriss' assumption, the Sith partook in the ritual willingly:"Eight thousand agreed to partake in a ritual that would bind the Sith together as an ultimate dark side weapon." [pg 161] Caught up in the throes of ritual - much akin to the thought bomb ritual - their minds would be easily dominated. Indeed a willing mind is far, far more susceptible to mental domination than an unwilling one, evident in the way in which Lord Kaan was able to manipulate the will of his Sith followers to enact the thought bomb ritual, as in their similarly dire situation they wished to believe it could succeed - and Lord Kaan is not exactly a top-tier Sith.

Instead it is important to look to his ability to dominate the minds of others without the aid of ritual. Both the Sith Emperor and Darth Caedus has dominated the minds of powerful Force users, and Caedus' mastery over battle meditation, which he achieved with no innate talent, only emphasizes his mastery over the technique. Despite this however the Sith Emperor receives a minor edge has he was able to dominate the minds of likely more powerful Force users who were effected by his very presence. However the edge is by no means large.

In terms of sever force, Caedus' application of the technique is unprecedented and a massive testament to his ability. Being able to relinquish and restore the connection of a powerful Force user - who was strong enough to challenge an avatar of Abeloth - shows complete dominance over them. That said the Sith Emperor was able to wield a standard variant of Force drain at the tender age of 13 - an equally testament to his power and ability to dominate other Force users. In such a sense they are likely equal in this field.

Finally in terms of Force illusions, Caedus would take the edge. Simply put he has displayed a far greater mastery over the technique, showing himself capable of using such illusions to both deceive and dominate the minds of others. While the Sith Emperor was only able to create apparitions that could fight on his behalf - a most rudimentary application of the power which even the most basic of adepts were capable of.

Overall, I remain confident that Caedus is the superior Force user. He has surpassed the Sith Emperor in the fields of Control and Sense quite considerably with his unprecedented ability in a variety of talents. And in terms of Alter, they are largely equal. Caedus has surpassed the Sith Emperor in the fields of telekinesis and Force illusions, while the Sith Emperor only has a notable advantage in the sphere of mind control. While they are equal in terms of Force lightning and Sever Force. However the playing field is leveled somewhat in the sense that if an edge had to be given in terms of lightning and sever Force, it is more likely going to be given to the Sith Emperor. However overall if an edge had to be given in Alter, it would go to Caedus as he has shown himself superior in a greater number of abilities.

I realise that for all those taken in by the canonical statements that the Sith Emperor is "the most powerful Force-user who has ever existed" etc. but Caedus' power has not gone unnoticed, and he is very much the megalodon of his respective era:

...Once mysterious prophecy, Luke Skywalker's words have become truth. But can even the Sword of the Jedi bring down one of the most powerful Sith Lords of all time?...

...The Galactic Alliance, with the extraordinary power and dark brilliance of newly ascendant Sith Lord Darth Caedus at its helm, may be unstoppable...

...It’s a plan that will be as difficult and dangerous to execute as it is daring. For Caedus is a scion of both the Skywalker and Solo bloodlines whose command of the Force surpasses even that of his grandfather Darth Vader...

--Taken from Invincible

Just like the Sith Emperor, Caedus has been affirmed as one of the most powerful dark siders ever. Which I feel justifies and solidifies his position as #2 - he should by no means be underestimated.

==================================

I think if we look beyond the outward impressiveness of the Sith Emperor's feats and do a more in-depth comparison it is not so hard to believe that Caedus could be more powerful than him.

What kind of a list is this?

- Darth Caedus above Sith Emperor? Seriously?

- Darth Vader at 5th spot? Seriously?

- Darth Krayt above Darth Malgus? Seriously?

Is this a fan-base appeasing list?

By the way, Sith Emperor is a contender for top spot on the basis of multiple sources.

For Sith Emperor and Sidious, I advice creating TIER based layer:

TOP LEVEL:

• Sidious (Galactic Emperor)
  • Vitiate (Sith Emperor)

Other rankings follow then.

Also, creating rankings like these are meaningless; their are so many factors to consider and some characters have been explored in much greater detail then others in the mythos. Therefore, it is hard to do justice in this subject.

LooooooL

Thank you thank you thank you!

It's about time these pretentious tards got spanked.

guess you never read about why the jedi disapproved jedi having children. Reach progressing generation especially if two force sensitive people have a child, that child most times is STRONGER than the parent. Hell even if one half is not force sensitive, many times said child again is usually stronger than the parent is.

You're talking the grandson of the chosen one. In both their primes, Jacen would slap down Anakin Skywalker without breaking a sweat.

Lol "slap down" isn't the words I would use, but you do have a point about generations and all.

EDIT: Anyway I don't think we really need to get hung up on this, being as powerful as Luke is good enough to be above the Sith Emperor and above Sidious. So surely rivaling him, and having the potential to at least match him, elicits a position above the Sith Emperor.

Edited by Beniboybling

Just to note, the minds of the Sith Lords that Vitiate dominated were willing to let their minds be done. So it kinda takes away from that feat a little because the Sith Lords let themselves be dominated, rather then resist. A willing mind would be far more easier to control then an unwilling.

Just to note, the minds of the Sith Lords that Vitiate dominated were willing to let their minds be done. So it kinda takes away from that feat a little because the Sith Lords let themselves be dominated, rather then resist. A willing mind would be far more easier to control then an unwilling.
Yeah, I made note of that in my comparison.

Well, all facts are on the table. I maintain my opinion. But there's nothing more to be said about them, we almost made a biography of both, the current opinions will not change, simply cause there's no new facts to add into the discussion. It makes no sense keep rabbling about it, if most people still thinks Caedus is more powerful, all I can do is respect your opinion and move on.

That said, I think the Sith list is done with. Unless someone wants to discuss Vader vs. Exar Kun? I personally thinks that is totally non-sense, but if we have enough supporters for Kun, no reason we should'nt talk about it.

Well, all facts are on the table. I maintain my opinion. But there's nothing more to be said about them, we almost made a biography of both, the current opinions will not change, simply cause there's no new facts to add into the discussion. It makes no sense keep rabbling about it, if most people still thinks Caedus is more powerful, all I can do is respect your opinion and move on.

That said, I think the Sith list is done with. Unless someone wants to discuss Vader vs. Exar Kun? I personally thinks that is totally non-sense, but if we have enough supporters for Kun, no reason we should'nt talk about it.

Well we can't expect to agree on everything.

Anyway, concerning Kun vs Vader. I can't say I'm convinced either. Darth Vader was 80% the power of Sidious, what has Exar Kun got on that? He could unleash potent blasts of Force energy, but so could Vader, albeit not in the form of lightning but potent nonetheless.

Well we can't expect to agree on everything.

Anyway, concerning Kun vs Vader. I can't say I'm convinced either. Darth Vader was 80% the power of Sidious, what has Exar Kun got on that? He could unleash potent blasts of Force energy, but so could Vader, albeit not in the form of lightning but potent nonetheless.

I think Vader vs. Kun is just too too close to call.

I kinda think Vader should stay where he is, it just seems a diservice to Vader - the Chosen One - to put him down.

TBH, I don't see a very large gap between 6, 7, and 8. So I don't really see an issue with the current set-up.

I kinda think Vader should stay where he is, it just seems a diservice to Vader - the Chosen One - to put him down.

Agreed fully and I personally have never heard anything from Kun that I think will topple Vader even with the Dark side energy blasts and the ritual to consume the Massassi race I don't think its enough to rival Vader's Force Valor and Telekinetic capabilities both of which I think require a little more raw power while Kun requires more knowledge and understanding of the dark side, while incredibly close I just think vader 1 ups by that little bit.

Edited by tunewalker

Kun was so powerful after he absorbed the Massassi that he could freely leave his body, still be able to use his force blasts as an essence and could still use his sorcery to rebuild his body at will, that is kind of frightening to think about, especially when you consider that all other Sith spirits/essences only decreased in power as their spirits waned, Kun however did the opposite, this is impressive for two reasons:

1.He used a variation of Essence Transfer without even knowing it existed.

2.Has out-stripped every other Sith's spirit by a large margin.

He had gotten so powerful that the Jedi and even the SIth, used him as the measuring stick, both Revan and Malak fell short of it, by a large margin as well apparently, both the times he was ever defeated as a Sith Lord was by the combined might of at first thousands of Jedi and then by Luke, Baas, all the students, Katarn and Mara Jade, which frankly says everything.

80% of Darth Sidious is fine, there are still lots of people that could come in-between that 20% gap, Kun could rather easily be one of them.

Yeh. he's the Chosen One but he never fulfilled his potential, not even close.

Kun mastered alchemy, sorcery and conventional Sith powers, he knew Force Lightning yet never used it because he obviously favoured the more powerful Force Blast technique, he mastered Force Flight, his telekinetic waves were powerful enough that he blew Aleema Keto into a wall so hard that she was knocked out and could use this to the point it blasted away pillars and walls with ease, turning them into small rocks and dust.

His Force Speed was so advanced that Baas, a Jedi Master of immense power couldn't keep up with him.

It is also telling that the Jedi Order never once attempted in all their chances to sever Kun's connection through the force, they instead had to resort to the most powerful force ability the Jedi have ever known, the Wall of Light and that could only contain him, they couldn't banish him to the void, he was too powerful.

Oh and it is even more significant that Marka Ragnos actively crowns Kun Dark Lord, which shows clearly that he wanted to subvert the power of the Emperor.

On theforce.net me and others have gone on for great lengths in this shadow war between Ragnos(as well as other Sith spirits) and the Emperor and it seems that Ragnos clearly saw Kun as a potential rival to Vitiate, though obviously this isn't canon, it is however supported by the actions seen.

In terms of telekinesis I would give the edge to Caedus. He matched the Sith Emperor's ability to use telekinesis at a young age and arguably surpassed him, as the act of snapping a neck requires far less concentration and ability than altering the patterns of tiny molecules. Noting that lesser Force users such as Darth Zannah were capable of similar feats at a young age.

A mild response to take for whatever think it's worth.

The neck that the Sith Emperor snapped at a young age was his father was the Dark Lord/Overlord of that planet. The two necks Zannah snapped seemed to be just random/nameless Jedi patrolling the area. I don't know about Zannah being lesser Force User either as she and Dooku would most likely be on the list if we did a top 15 or maybe even top 12 list.

That said I still think Caedus has the edge in this category but just noting the margin between the feats in this specific category should be trimmed by whatever (not necessarily large) amount.

A mild response to take for whatever think it's worth.

The neck that the Sith Emperor snapped at a young age was his father was the Dark Lord/Overlord of that planet. The two necks Zannah snapped seemed to be just random/nameless Jedi patrolling the area. I don't know about Zannah being lesser Force User either as she and Dooku would most likely be on the list if we did a top 15 or maybe even top 12 list.

That said I still think Caedus has the edge in this category but just noting the margin between the feats in this specific category should be trimmed by whatever (not necessarily large) amount.

Actually the neck he snapped was his adoptive father, who was a non-Force sensitive. Zannah on the other hand killed two Jedi using Force crush. The ruler of Medriaas that your refer to, Lord Dramath, was killed when Vitiate was 13 through a variant of what is likely Force drain/Sever Force.

Actually the neck he snapped was his adoptive father, who was a non-Force sensitive. Zannah on the other hand killed two Jedi using Force crush. The ruler of Medriaas that your refer to, Lord Dramath, was killed when Vitiate was 13 through a variant of what is likely Force drain/Sever Force.

Case of the Mondays on a Tuesday :(

Maybe I should delete the first post to hide the embarrassment lol

Edit: Obvious you are correct about he snapping his adoptive father's neck. Honest question and just asking about nothing too important. Are you sure about Zannah using Force crush and not simply snapping their necks. Taken from Wookie as don't have Bane books at "work" ;)

"Grief-stricken upon realization of what had transpired, Rain unwittingly used the dark side of the Force to break the necks of both men in retaliation for the murder of her friend."

Edited by sell-dog

Case of the Mondays on a Tuesday :(

Maybe I should delete the first post to hide the embarrassment lol

Edit: Obvious you are correct about he snapping his adoptive father's neck. Honest question and just asking about nothing too important. Are you sure about Zannah using Force crush and not simply snapping their necks. Taken from Wookie as don't have Bane books at "work" ;)

"Grief-stricken upon realization of what had transpired, Rain unwittingly used the dark side of the Force to break the necks of both men in retaliation for the murder of her friend."

Well this image would seem to imply a Force crush. I don't know if it was demonstrated differently in the book...

Don't make excuses. You brought them up. Don't make an argument that you can't defend.

What excuses? Does it bothers you that Vader may not be "TOP 10 material" as per latest "ground realities" of the mythos?

Good for them? What happens if the 'millions' vying for a seat are a bunch of chumps? Because there's a lot of cannon fodder Sith in the TOR era.

And on what basis are you declaring them chumps? It has been pointed out in the sourcebooks associated with SWTOR game that the ancient Sith Empire in question was structured in a fashion that it ensured survival of the fittest only. The Force-sensitive individuals within the Empire were sent to the Academies to get formal training in the ways of the Force (the trials were so severe that only the strongest would survive and emerge as Lords after completion). These Lords would then compete against each other for power and glory and all that. In a pool of millions of Force-sensitive individuals, extremely talented individuals are likely to make it to the top echelons of power in the Empire. In addition, it has been pointed out in the sourcebooks that the Sith followers of Tenebrae were superior to the Sith who inhabited the earlier Sith Empire destroyed during the Great Hyperspace War.

Is Vader not a Dark Side prodigy?

He is a powerful Force-user, but he lacked the condition to hone his talents in a variety of Sith applications after becoming a cyborg.

No he's not. He's a direct creation of the Force.

He lost that level of potential after his defeat on Mustafar. Moot point.

"a master of the dark side?" You know how many 'masters of the dark side' there are? Not exactly points for him.

Really? How many individuals have been labeled as such in encyclopedias or sources involving portions of history of the mythos?

Considering that Vader is also a master of the dark side.

He is more of a telekinetic beast then like a true master of the dark side.

Whatever. It doesn't really prove anything.

Yeah right! As if he remained unchallenged during such a long period. :rolleyes:

Vader's done similar things. But you already knew that.

Vader have single-handedly raided some rebellion strongholds at maximum.

So tell me, how large are these so-called armies? Even a small force can be considered an army.

You are wrong; Republic "armies" are typically very well structured and large in size.

Vader was the most feared man in the entire galaxy.

Read this:

Sith command respect, fear, and reverence of all non-Force users in the Empire. Even the lowliest Sith, fresh out of training, is regarded as a god among the people. Decorated Imperial military veterans often bridle at calling a brash young Sith "my lord," but insults are rare, as the vast majority of Imperial citizens tremble from dread and admiration whenever a Sith enters their presence. The consequences for not showing proper respect are swift and brutal. When Sith Lord Praven was insulted by lack of respect shown to him by a stubborn Imperial major, he choked the insolent officer and forced the man's apology before breaking his neck.

Vader existed in a unique kind of setting; he was a "big thing" in that setting since the Empire he served spanned much of the galaxy; the Republic did not existed; and Jedi were thin in number. In this kind of setting, a powerful Sith Lord will be certainly feared across the span of the galaxy. However, replace Vader with another powerful Sith Lord (in the same setting) and result would be the same.

Even Sidious feared Vader's abilities.

Proof?

It is obvious to me that you have no real basis here. You have yet to provide any of Marr's abilities. But even if you did, Vader would completely outclass Marr.

Bold claim

Edited by S_W_LeGenD