The weird people you meet in Group Finder.

I believe this is where I say "Make me". My willingness to skip conversations and cut-scenes has a tendency to mysteriously evaporate when people are rude about it. Ask nicely and I'm likely to comply. Act like a jerk about it and I'm not ;)

When a person say "make me" - usually vote to kick pop-up.

And it's not gonna be rude move.

If there's a three person want to skip and you are the only one who doesn't - get ready to accept consequences.

Or people must BEG you to skip?

In this case you are not very wise person.

Edited by Kingsbount

Couple of Manaan HM stories.

1st one: two commandos, sage healer and shadow. Turns out shadow was a dps and not a tank because he hadn't removed tank when queuing for an earlier OP. We beat first boss easily. Try the bonus boss, me and the other commando start getting aggro, group repeatedly tells shadow to taunt. He doesn't, we wipe. Then shadow tells us that "we could have taunted too!" Still looking for taunt in my abilities.

2nd story: I think it was a VG tank. Beat first boss easy, then they start standing in the pools on Ortuno, I type in chat not to do that. Tank keeps doing it and dies.. and then instaquits group. Get a replacement "tank".. but they were a dps in iffy gear, died very quickly, gets kicked. I pull out healer companion and tank it as a commando instead.. and beat the rest of the FP without wipes.

When a person say "make me" - usually vote to kick pop-up.

And it's not gonna be rude move.

If there's a three person want to skip and you are the only one who doesn't - get ready to accept consequences.

Or people must BEG you to skip?

In this case you are not very wise person.

I think you missed the point. If you ask nicely, she'll do what you want. If you're rude about it from the beginning, she's not going to oblige your rudeness.

I'm the same, and so are a lot of people. Treat people with respect and you'll get a more favorable outcome most of the time. It's weird how that works, huh?

I have had quite a few experiences with what you are discussing, I personally don't mind people watching the cutscenes, they are great and the voice acting is amazing. Sadly tho when it comes to hard mode flashpoints I prefer to avoid it and just ensure that my group gets through the instance as fast as possible. Removing players for not skipping the conversations when a majority of the rest group asks them repeatedly to is in my opinion perfectly fine, they make an active choice and so does the rest of the group. For some the cutscenes are important and I respect that, they make their choice and the rest of the group has the option too, and normally when it comes the group I have run with, removes the player in question. After all, with the buffs to companions and the fact that most of my are at 50 due to crafting, the differences in performance between an average flashpoint PUG player and a companion is very small.

On another note tho, I try to avoid removing players before the last boss due to this, I feel this is quite rude but sometimes I feel it's a great way to send a message to a person who has been rude in his/her responses and saying stuff like "Make me" when the group asks him/her to skip.

Edited by RikuvonDrake

Exactly. There's a difference between asking the group to skip the cutscenes and ordering them to.

Besides, I'm always prepared to skip everything except HK-47 and Grand Moff Sexy Voice (Kilran) anyway unless someone is a jerk about it at which stage I will watch all the cutscenes to spite them and/or demand to know who put them in charge anyway.

On a similar note, a couple of months ago I had an Athiss run where I refused to skip the cut-scene after the first boss because of a debate here on the forums about whether the Light choice does more harm than good. I said in chat "Normally I would, but I want to check something" and two out of three were ok with that.

I always try to start flashpoints on a friendly note. I'll greet everyone, usually ask the potentially stupid question of whether anyone is new and say that newness isn't a problem because I'm always prepared to teach as we go (while hoping the whole team understands English so my explanations won't get lost in translation if I need to give any).

If someone doesn't respond to the greeting, that's usually a bad sign. If I've queued with a friend and I know their connection is playing up, I will explain the potential issue to the rest of the group and ask that they be patient... and most teams are ok with that, though sometimes we get a pair of nasty impatient jerks who boot my friend for having a slow connection. At which point I order them to attempt procreation with themselves and quit the group on principle.

Exactly. There's a difference between asking the group to skip the cutscenes and ordering them to.

Besides, I'm always prepared to skip everything except HK-47 and Grand Moff Sexy Voice (Kilran) anyway unless someone is a jerk about it at which stage I will watch all the cutscenes to spite them and/or demand to know who put them in charge anyway.

On a similar note, a couple of months ago I had an Athiss run where I refused to skip the cut-scene after the first boss because of a debate here on the forums about whether the Light choice does more harm than good. I said in chat "Normally I would, but I want to check something" and two out of three were ok with that.

I always try to start flashpoints on a friendly note. I'll greet everyone, usually ask the potentially stupid question of whether anyone is new and say that newness isn't a problem because I'm always prepared to teach as we go (while hoping the whole team understands English so my explanations won't get lost in translation if I need to give any).

If someone doesn't respond to the greeting, that's usually a bad sign. If I've queued with a friend and I know their connection is playing up, I will explain the potential issue to the rest of the group and ask that they be patient... and most teams are ok with that, though sometimes we get a pair of nasty impatient jerks who boot my friend for having a slow connection. At which point I order them to attempt procreation with themselves and quit the group on principle.

That's what I find, too. But, you know, their time is so important with their inevitable space bar needs that even taking the miniscule amount of time to type out "hi" is too much for them to bear. It would shave a precious 0.3 seconds off their record-attempting speed run that they deliberately pugged into and didn't tell anyone about beforehand.

That's what I find, too. But, you know, their time is so important with their inevitable space bar needs that even taking the miniscule amount of time to type out "hi" is too much for them to bear. It would shave a precious 0.3 seconds off their record-attempting speed run that they deliberately pugged into and didn't tell anyone about beforehand.

I get where you're coming from, although I'd be careful about faulting them for not typing 'hi' and saying 'ty' at the end. Many people are there strictly for xp or cxp, not for a group flashpoint experience. I'd be much more critical of their actual playing behavior. Example being someone who speed rushes ahead of the group and starts combat on their own and forcing the rest of the group catch up with in-combat run speed.

It does make me laugh when the group is quick and efficient, but someone still HAS to be first to a mob or dialogue station. Uh oh I used a roll and my toon is getting close to yours, better rocket boost so I don't catch up.

There's a reason why my number one fundamental rule of group content is "Never leave a man behind, especially the healer" ;)

But yeah. Some people let their pursuit of xp (and cxp) cloud the fact that this is a game and is meant to be fun. Surely it's more enjoyable to relax a little and not charge off ahead to pull mobs without making sure the rest of the group is with you.

Example being someone who speed rushes ahead of the group and starts combat on their own and forcing the rest of the group catch up with in-combat run speed.

Have been seeing these recently way too often. Mainly commandos in T4 gear. Especially healers are very likely to do this. They run around and aggro as many groups as possible, then just wait there until everyone else gets to them and kill around 50% of enemies while doing so.

Edited by Halinalle

Battle of Rishi tactical.

My mara, 70 sin, 27 sin and and op healer. Zone in first and I decide to not spoil the stealth run. Now, before the first boss, there are only 2 groups that you can't avoid and I camo the first one, blow the first container and start waiting for others. The op came first and now we're in combat. Weird thing was, that aggro from the first group(which I camo and I'm sure I didn't pull) was on me. I don't know it's bugged, but with the healer with me, I manage to clear.

We group all after that and I run trough the private way to the second unavoidable group which again I force camouflage them. Everyone is near behind me. Avoided the last group before the boss and again - we're in combat and the red dots on the map is far behind. The only one missing is the op healer so I run back to help him. He has a tale of two groups but weird again - the aggro was on me. The only explanation is that the healer stealth out after the pull or it's really some bug. I've died and suddenly the fight is over... Healer quit. And the med center is right before the first boss where a group of mobs gave me a welcome party. We clear them, but I've notice that the 70 sin wasn't helping.

Anyway, after the first boss I've done what I always do when we have an end level stealth-er - run to the force field and wait. Well, i got vote kick from the 70 sin for "not doing anything", goes trough and before I was able to explain, the time was up and i got ignored.

Maybe it was my fault for not asking if we gonna stealth the FP, i don't know... but it was a huge disappointment .

Edited by bgstranger

Just had a HM Maelstrom Prison, me as Shadow Tank, Slinger, Shadow DPS, and Sage Heals, no problems until laser eye boss except for the dps pulling most of the trash. Once we get to Daksh, we wipe. Oops, forgot guard and slinger stole aggro. Went back, popped guard on, then barely received any healing. I managed to LOS the laser eyes but died to his normal attacks. The third try was the weirdest:

I kept getting pulled by the sage (leading to the shadow dps stealing aggro) and never got bubbled a single time. Still hardly any heals. I used my 15% self heal on CD but that is nowhere near enough.

So then I ask why I wasn't being healed.

Sage: "You attract too much attention"

Me: "I'm a tank. I'm supposed to hold aggro"

Shadow: "NO ONE TANKS. EVERYBODY HAS AGGRO"

I quit group, but can still see the chat because of a bug.

Sage: "guys like him think he can run into anything and we healers can keep them healed. he should know how to shield himself and use his powers to make his armor stronger"

Looked at my DCDs, all of them were still on cool down, except Resilience (which is a very short CD).

EDIT: And I remember pulling, what, maybe twice on all the trash?

Edited by rileycohen

Went to do Toborro's Courtyard with a bunch of randoms and one guy just ups and goes PVPing while after one wipe, still in the ops group, while we are discussing our strategy, saying he'd be back in 5 minutes.

Of course he doesn't come back in 5 minutes, the other people in the group have some other responsibilities and then the whole group falls apart because we were stuck waiting for some ******e who didn't feel like staying around.

And if your wondering why we didn't replace him, I tried to but someone thought it would be fun to attack the isotopes, making us stuck in combat mode and the damn things take a bit to respond.

Just had a HM Maelstrom Prison, me as Shadow Tank, Slinger, Shadow DPS, and Sage Heals, no problems until laser eye boss except for the dps pulling most of the trash. Once we get to Daksh, we wipe. Oops, forgot guard and slinger stole aggro. Went back, popped guard on, then barely received any healing. I managed to LOS the laser eyes but died to his normal attacks. The third try was the weirdest:

I kept getting pulled by the sage (leading to the shadow dps stealing aggro) and never got bubbled a single time. Still hardly any heals. I used my 15% self heal on CD but that is nowhere near enough.

So then I ask why I wasn't being healed.

Sage: "You attract too much attention"

Me: "I'm a tank. I'm supposed to hold aggro"

Shadow: "NO ONE TANKS. EVERYBODY HAS AGGRO"

I quit group, but can still see the chat because of a bug.

Sage: "guys like him think he can run into anything and we healers can keep them healed. he should know how to shield himself and use his powers to make his armor stronger"

Looked at my DCDs, all of them were still on cool down, except Resilience (which is a very short CD).

EDIT: And I remember pulling, what, maybe twice on all the trash?

Wow... just wow. Sounds like the Sage was a proper jerk and the smashy Shadow was a muppet-brain who doesn't get how a trinity group actually works.

Oh, with that group chat bug, can you still see them potentially smack-talking about you until a replacement appears?

Well I was doing Battle of Ilum with a couple of guildmates (level 70 healer sage and level 56 sort-of tank shadow who was there for the first time) and a random (level 70 dps shadow or scoundrel iirc) who got annoyed with how my guildmates and I weren't skipping things. He made a big deal about how he didn't have time for a long run and how he could get cxp faster if he ditched us then quit... so I pulled out rank 50 Kira for the rest of the run, but he could still see us asking each other what his problem was and kept sending us increasingly rude whispers.

Did ToS with a pug healer, 248 mods in all his gear. Piece of cake you'd think on sm...

Turns out, when someone doesn't know rotations or choose certain perks for his role you could still be a very very very bad healer...

When we spoke to him when we wiped (4!) times at the underlucker he just ignored us, while we knew he spoke perfectly english (he said so at the beginning of the raid). I don't mind explaining tactics but at least try to listen.

Same happened when we did an all pug run for Valley of the machine gods. You don't want Tyth on 10 rage stacks... but somehow people won't listen en keep on wiping over and over again.

I mean seriously, it isn't that hard to read the tactics on sites like Dulfy to prepare for an OP....

And that is why I prefer guild runs where the majority is on a program like teamspeak.

Did ToS with a pug healer, 248 mods in all his gear. Piece of cake you'd think on sm...

Turns out, when someone doesn't know rotations or choose certain perks for his role you could still be a very very very bad healer...

When we spoke to him when we wiped (4!) times at the underlucker he just ignored us, while we knew he spoke perfectly english (he said so at the beginning of the raid). I don't mind explaining tactics but at least try to listen.

Same happened when we did an all pug run for Valley of the machine gods. You don't want Tyth on 10 rage stacks... but somehow people won't listen en keep on wiping over and over again.

I mean seriously, it isn't that hard to read the tactics on sites like Dulfy to prepare for an OP....

And that is why I prefer guild runs where the majority is on a program like teamspeak.

To be honest i do not think i have ever looked up a single ops guide on what to do. But i am always willing to jump in someones voicecoms and hear the explaination on the fly as we raid.

Some issues i see is people say that they want to experience the fight and not what a video or read a guide. If your joining a pug op and its your first time doing that op you either listen and learn quickly or you can get booted as far as im concerned.

People need to remember that there is 7 other people in that group. Dont be the ******* that everyone hates and quits then become that person who whinges that theres too many elitest.

No your rotation (even if your not pulling huge number), follow direction and learn to adapt.

To be honest i do not think i have ever looked up a single ops guide on what to do. But i am always willing to jump in someones voicecoms and hear the explaination on the fly as we raid.

Some issues i see is people say that they want to experience the fight and not what a video or read a guide. If your joining a pug op and its your first time doing that op you either listen and learn quickly or you can get booted as far as im concerned.

People need to remember that there is 7 other people in that group. Dont be the ******* that everyone hates and quits then become that person who whinges that theres too many elitest.

No your rotation (even if your not pulling huge number), follow direction and learn to adapt.

You said it! Learn to adept quickly, I honostly don't mind wiping as long as there is progress. But If people ignore the tactics just explained to them it becomes frustrating to continue.

I had a dude I met in a FP attempt to flirt with me in private chat, simply because I was playing a female character. I don't think it dawned on him that I could possibly be a man, which I am, and I just went along with his flirting, because I thought it was really...really funny. Edited by cool-dude

When you get two people arguing about Donald Trump for an entire raid. **** jesus christ.

Haha Been there :D

The funny part is most of the time they are arguing about the fact that he does not make any sence...

But when they do they don't make any sence 90% of the time :p

And i'm on an EU server :D

I had a dude I met in a FP attempt to flirt with me in private chat, simply because I was playing a female character. I don't think it dawned on him that I could possibly be a man, which I am, and I just went along with his flirting, because I thought it was really...really funny.

Well, it is possible he was bi and didn't care either way :p

I had a dude I met in a FP attempt to flirt with me in private chat, simply because I was playing a female character. I don't think it dawned on him that I could possibly be a man, which I am, and I just went along with his flirting, because I thought it was really...really funny.

Back when the first "sexy" and "provocative" female outfits were released and available, I got some of them for a few of my female toons. I remember dressing up one of my female guardians with Loungewear Bottoms, Magnificent Dancer Belt, Sensuous Dress Top, and Covert Energy Gloves, Bracers and boots. At the time, before many people had some of those pieces, you didn't see too many female toons dressed like that. So, of course, I would get multiple random whispers daily from dudes trying to flirt. By the tone of some of the flirts, I could tell that some of them actually assumed I was a female, while others I could tell they were just "joke" flirts and didn't care one way or the other if I was really a male or female. Now that there are many ways to sexily or provocatively dress female toons, they are commonplace in the game. So, most people have figured out those are actually G.I.R.L.s (Guys In Real Life) behind the toons and flirts aren't as commonplace as they were. Though, a week or two ago, I did get a whisper flirt from someone while playing one of my female toons.

Flirts can go the other way too. A few years ago, a male guildie from Ebon Hawk was on his male gunslinger and got a random whisper from someone wanting to ERP. Turns out the random whisper he got wasn't really random, but he didn't know it at the time. A female friend of his created a new female toon and wanted to "surprise" and "shock" him by being "dirty" in ERP-speak. LOL

Edited by nootsie

One Question:

When was the last time you remember someone dying on the first trash mob or 2nd trash mob in Master Mode (old Hard Mode) Black Talon? or even wiping on a boss in MM Black Talon?

I can't remember.

But that all changed last night. I was on my Tier 3 Merc Healer, mostly geared in 242 with a couple 236 pieces still ( i had no 248 pieces yet since I'm not Tier 4 and haven't done any NiM OPS runs on that toon yet.) Anyway, it was late and I had already completed my weekly for MM Flashpoints and Uprisings. Most people from guild had already logged off. So, there were no guild OPS runs going on. I was bored but didn't want to quit playing for the night. I decided to queue for a random MM Flashpoint for more CXP, hoping I would get one of the more challenging ones, such as Blood Hunt, Battle of Rishi or Lost Island. When, Black Talon popped, I thought "Okay, this should be quick and easy CXP." I was wrong. I am not the type of person to check everyone's gear or their level before a run starts and never do. Anyway, the tank was a Jugg, one DPS was a sniper and the other was a Sin. The very first trash mob we encounter, after the first couple conversations (the imperial guard who is blocking your way from entering,) the tank and one of the DPS dies. I thought to myself, "Oh $h*t! Did I forget to respec to heals or something? Or did I forget to put healing abilities back on my bars after playing as DPS on that toon earlier in the day?" After a quick look, I was in heal spec and had all my abilities back on my bar. So, I knew it wasn't me. I just chalked that up to people being rusty or in a hurry. We get to the 2nd trash mob and the tank goes down again. LOL. I quickly inspect him and notice he is level 55 and not 70. No big deal in that aspect since Black Talon MM is simple enough even for level 50s assuming other people in group can help carry. But when I look at his gear, He is wearing all green trash modded gear, which is okay while leveling. The problem was most of his mods weren't up-to-date. He had some mods that were rated 46 (the kind you first use on DK or Coruscant) and some rated as high as 136, with many mods ranging in between those. So when we reach the Command Deck and before we speak to the Captain and his crew, I type in chat, telling the tank he needs to and should upgrade his mods as soon as the FP is over. He didn't respond in chat but at least it let the 2 DPS know that he was the cause of the deaths and not me or them. The 2 DPS didn't say anything in chat either. So, on our way to the first boss, no one died, but I was observing the tank and he was totally clueless on what to do. He wasn't taunting, holding threat, using guards and most of the time, he was just standing still. When he would leap in or throw his saber, he did it way too late after the trash was almost dead. Right then, I decided he was either a newbie or a little kid playing a toon on one of his parent's accounts. We reach the first boss and we wiped. The tank didn't say anything and just quit. So, I queue up for replacement. We pulled out a companion and put them in tank stance. We took down the first boss. Then on second boss (the one that spawns fire probes) the tank companion melted since you have to really micromanage them to get out of fire. We wiped on first try. One of the DPS wanted to try their companion in tank mode (influenced to level 50). We give that a shot and it was going smoothly. Almost had the boss down when the companion disappears because the replacement tank popped. So, it's the 2 DPS and me left since the replacement tank had to make a trek to get to us. One of the DPS dies but the other one and me survive and we get the boss down right when the replacement tank made it to us. The replacement tank was a Sin and the rest of the FP went smoothly.

That Black Talon run was the worst experience I ever had in that FP (including first-time lowbie social runs where no one is geared coming fresh off starter planets and Tactical/Veteran runs in which you don't have balanced groups.)

I rarely write here, but something happened a few hours ago that I just need to share.

ToS GF. I spot someone looking for the last dps to finish their group so I throw them a whisper. I'm on a character I'm not about to use so I say the usual "if you still need a dps, I can relog" to which they answer "ok". Seemed a bit odd, but I thought nothing of it, log on to a Sniper and join the group. A few minutes go by without anything happening, though I see half the group standing on Yavin 4. I ask if we're going or not - no answer, but pretty soon we are in GF and the journey begins.

We stand in front of the first trash pack for 2 minutes before the tank pulls. The two trash pulls before Malaphar go baseline smoothly, though I pull aggro a few times, both with single target and dot spread. But hey, it happens. We get into the boss room and again, a few minutes go by with the group just standing there. Then the tank moves about the room, places a few markers and inexplicably pulls from the corner that leads away from the room, making the whole group run through the whole room to get into Malaphar's circle. Except the healers don't get in. Well, yeah, if they aren't going to DPS it doesn't really matter, they can stand outside. But then I see that a Merc DPS is also standing outside, quickly goes to the max stacks of five and it stays that way for the rest of the fight. At least on HM I think five purple stacks makes you deal 0 damage (it does for healing at least), but not sure on SM. They can't have been doing terribly much damage, though. I also realise we actually have two tanks at this point. I also realise that this group was all from the same guild, explaining the standing around and unexplained markers - they are in VoIP, of course. The guild's name was related to something having to do with Disney and Final Fantasy characters.

Malaphar is messy. I can normally just sit my but in Malaphar's circle and pewpew away until he's dead. This time around, my health is constantly so low that I go out and cleanse the stacks at 20, then again at 15. I also dropped down to 3 purple stacks on the first "cleanse" because the boss was suddenly being moved around in a random pattern and I couldn't quite get into the circle, even with sniper roll. Someone dies, but we eventually kill the guy. Not sure how much HP Malaphar has, but I did 2,9mil damage on him and it felt like I was pulling most of the weight. Loot is master loot, of course, and the leader just takes the loot and onward we go. The trash between Malaphar and Sword Squadron is slow but I think we all made it through alive. Seeing as they struggled somewhat on Malaphar (and yes, I realise I could have made it easier for them by adopting a hard mode mentality and actually periodically cleansing my stacks) I ask if they'd like me to carry the bomb. After a minute of silence someone says "yes" and we proceed to pull.

Even with aggro drop, the first Rapid Fire from Unit 1 is on me. No worries, I was kind of expecting it and kite it on my way to get the bomb, which due to Rapid Fire gets there ~5 seconds late. Tank dies at some point (to Rapid Fire, what else), they are revived an agonizing while later (half a minute, probably) and I think that we can still pull through it, but as I'm carrying a bomb I'm pummeled to death by both units, so U1 was definitely not taunted back. They brave on, I write some instructions in chat and it seems they are following them to some extent, but enrage causes the rest of the group to wipe with U2 at 40% and U1 at 10%. We regroup, and the next pull is practically a repetition of the first, just a minute faster. We might have taken a pull or two more but I eventually ask if they would like to hear some pointers, to which they agree. With "they" I mean some random member who actually answered me, the chat is completely silent otherwise. I tell the tanks (which were swapped around at some point) to be wary of Rapid Fire and to just keep moving when it is being channeled. I asked for healers or the Merc DPS to combat revive ASAP if either tank or bomb carrier (me) dies. I reminded them of the shield mechanic as well and of the importance to target swap, even for short whiles. We go again, and although it is one of the messiest SM Sword Squadron pulls I've seen, we kill it, with me being the lone survivor.

I've been extremely patient and kind with them and feel like we can still pull through with it, although by now any other TRE pug would have already completed the operation and I would have had my GF daily bonus, CXP and conquest points. We clear trash and I say a few simple helpful tips about Underlurker on the way - kill adds when they spawn, hide behind rocks during "Collapse" and for the cross, just make sure each side has at least 1 person in it. After clearing the group spends five minutes running back and forth the corridor, swapping leads and I just have to ask what they are doing. Trying to loot a deco, they say. Eventually we get there, but not before they spend another few minutes standing still (yeah yeah, going through tactics). Overall HP is low on the first pull and I think we fail the first cross, resulting in a wipe (but not before the three or four surviving players give it their absolute all, dragging the fight on for over a minute). I explain the cross again. There might have been other pulls before this one, but nothing noteworthy, just dead raid. We pull again, first Collapse, the other healer backpedals from a safe spot right into a falling rock. I might have lashed out a bit in chat, but nothing serious, just "literally, you walked into a rock". We go again, the other healer dies to something, we fail a cross, there are still people alive but we hit four minutes and the boss is still at 50% with only 6 people alive. We of course still have two tanks in the group, to which I didn't dare to suggest otherwise, but it's a statement to the DPS as well. At some point I also pointed out that the two Juggernaut DPS could as well guard me and the Merc DPS since it's completely free. I get an "ok" yet no one actually does anything.

We fail spectacularly again, they say they are going to switch characters to their mains (though ultimately I think only three people relogged). We roll for the two loot we got and I get the Malaphar bracers. While they are switching, I respectfully take my bow and explain the situation to them in chat - but /leave before they could answer.

----------------------------------------

I thought I could carry almost anything, but there are limits I see. The healers were obviously very inexperienced, I mean I could probably have solohealed Underlurker without too much effort. The DPS were all 230 geared at least, though as I checked their accuracy I was quite amused by the rate at which it went up. First was around 770. Then 790, then 890 or so. Well, maybe they didn't have the companion buff, who knows. Merc DPS also had like 600 crit and 1200 alacrity. The sin tank was surprisingly in almost full 242 with a few 248 pieces to boot, but meh, they started combat with a melee attack and taunt.

I realise I might come off as an elitist snob in this, but believe me, I really tried to be nice and guide them, knowing just how much the elitist raider stereotype is hated. But it seriously can't be expected of me to not only help them with tactics, but to literally guide their character builds and rotations as well. Something which should have been a quick half hour ultimately took two hours and we didn't even down Underlurker. At least I got two CXP packs and the bracers for my troubles. :rak_03: In before someone claims ninja.

Edited by Memo-