The weird people you meet in Group Finder.

So instead of /ignoring, because that only hurts you apparently because we don't have enough tanks, you gank them and annoy them enough that they either quit playing or get friends to come beat you up, and by this time probably remember your name well enough to either /ignore you, drop group if they see you in it, or vote kick you as soon as they see you. Yes, I can definitely see how that works better than /ignoring the person you'd like to ignore...

[...]

The egregiously bad tanks, only, and definitely.

I've had many bad experiences in GF, not because the person who queued as tank did so because they actually wanted to be a tank, and were simply inexperienced at it, or maybe (within reason) a little under-geared.

Those particular situations, in fact, generally went well --explain fights, go a little slower, be extra careful to peel for the healer, keep your threat-dump ready, and "ramp-up" your Arsenal-alpha-strike-of-the-Gods relatively slowly.

You know basic MMO-101 level stuff that you'd probably do anyway to some degree even with a veteran tank, aside from maybe the pace at which the group goes. Maybe a death or wipe here and there, but nothing untoward, and the real tank in question no doubt got something good out of it, IE more experience at tanking, and learning how to lead a group.

But those are the increasingly rare exception. More and more often, it's idiots who think they can chain-pull the whole bloody map down on us, even after the healer repeatedly warns them "OoR" (Out of Resources), and the response is "lol noobz!" and then he goes and does it more. Of course this leads to the inevitable messy wipes, at which the retard in question then blames the rest of the party, and drops.

Or how about the idiot who refuses to change into tanking gear in content that actually needs it, melts like butter in a blast furnace even on trash-pulls, and when asked to switch gear, says something like "I dun need geerz if u healz meh properly n00bz lololololol!!!11oneone." Then, after the inevitable multiple deaths, drops group, blaming the rest of us (I can carry a lot of bad with a well-geared Merc, but not as much as I used to since Crap-o-Ware castrated my class' once-game-leading off-heals in 3.0, and even now, Merc =/= tank for more than about 20-25 seconds at best. Up from 12, though with higher D(t)PS, so hey, it's a boost:( )

Or how about the idiot who just declines every single queue-pop, screwing three others who are waiting just because he knows he'll get an insta-pop regrdless? I'm not too fussed if DPS or even heals do this --they're ultimately hurting no-one but themselves-- but tanks willingly do this, willingly screw the rest of the community, and know they can get away with it, along with everything else I just mentioned.

Want me to name more examples? Because I could go on. Hooooooo, baby, I could go on :mad:

There comes a point where one must choose quality over quantity --yes, even at the cost of longer queue-times-- and when the buck has to stop being passed.

That's why I advocate "harsh player-agency" in this case. It will prevent problem children from getting away with what they get away with now, that they know they can get away with, simply because they can.

MMOs need to have risk and consequences again, and this is just one reason why, of many.

Edited by midianlord

There comes a point where one must choose quality over quantity --yes, even at the cost of longer queue-times-- and when the buck has to stop being passed.

Thank you for finally admitting it on behalf of raiders. That attitude is exactly why I still haven't been able to do TfB SM, DP SM and Ravagers SM. "Because you don't have achievements yet your current gear is not enough. With achievements you would be way overgeared for these though."

Edited by Halinalle

Thank you for finally admitting it on behalf of raiders. That attitude is exactly why I still haven't been able to do TfB SM, DP SM and Ravagers SM. "Because you don't have achievements yet your current gear is not enough. With achievements you would be way overgeared for these though."

Stop it with that ********. seriously. if one idiot told you that you can't come because you dont have achiev it doesn't mean all groups are like that. like 1/3 of the groups have at least one first timer and as long as they tell it instead of just running in and getting the group killed, no one has any problems with that.

Been pugging ops almost every day for 3 years so I know pretty well what i'm talking about.

You've also had several people on the forums offer to take you to those ops so you can get your *********** achievements but you ignored them. the only one stopping you from doing them is yourself.

Edited by rantboi

This is deja vu... I feel like you threw yourself this same pity party during 3.0. What's hilarious now is that you're also an "elitist" about the easiest group content in the game.

Have been waiting for uprising and veteran mode fp queue to pop for over 3 hours. Crimson Fang story mode pops up. Should be easy. Nope.

2 ragequitters who managed 2 wipes before quitting. Empire players...

A level 70 operative who has the best rotation ever: Rifle Shot -> Rifle Shot -> Rifle Shot -> Rifle Shot -> Rifle Shot...

There I was again, standing alone, trying to figure out what the **** just happened. Took maybe 5 minutes before I could move again.

And people complain about me avoiding Empire side group content like a plague... This is exactly why.

Edited by Halinalle

I dont know how you guys manage to get those groups??!! I was week off from work and wife and kid was visiting parents in other country. So I had all my time I wanted to play Star Wars. Did probably 10 fp per day. Veterans are stupidly easy, Master`s are fun, done around 50 fp in week, no fails or ragequits. Generaly nice people, some ******e time to time, but nothing to share here, Have to say tho that master modes are usually guild runs, sometimes pug for 1 people. Only 1 time was shadow tank who refuses to stealth and complained when we did (me and another guildy). Becouse its cowardly act :) But we found it more amusing than terrible :) Sorry for not posting any story, but I really do not have any. And tbh, I do not understand how people find tactical flaspoints hard, nope. even if low levels are in group, they quite easy. And at least on Progenitor, I do not seen many of those people described here. Rep side. Its fun threat to read and keep up geting those grap runs, that we can get those good ones :):D:D Edited by KristoKal

There was like a ton of "noobruns" in 4.0 where people took the time to take those without cheevos to SM ops just so these people could get cheevos. Where were you? AFAIK you're on TRE and i did these runs both imp and rep.

Next time one of those is on GF i'll make a group without asking cheevos. Just let me know which faction and i'll invite you. Heck you can even come to discord and i'll explain everything!

There was like a ton of "noobruns" in 4.0 where people took the time to take those without cheevos to SM ops just so these people could get cheevos. Where were you? AFAIK you're on TRE and i did these runs both imp and rep.

Next time one of those is on GF i'll make a group without asking cheevos. Just let me know which faction and i'll invite you. Heck you can even come to discord and i'll explain everything!

Come on Nif, you know Halinalle likes to play the victim. Offering to help would only deny him his position!

Joking aside, anyone requiring gear for SMs is an idiot, because, you know, bolster. In addition, 4.0 removed so many mechanics that it's laughably easy. The only SM boss that provides any modicum of challenge is Master & Blaster in The Ravagers, but that's only because for some reason, Master's autoattack was buffed to high heaven in 4.0 and has stayed that way.

Come on Nif, you know Halinalle likes to play the victim. Offering to help would only deny him his position!

Joking aside, anyone requiring gear for SMs is an idiot, because, you know, bolster. In addition, 4.0 removed so many mechanics that it's laughably easy. The only SM boss that provides any modicum of challenge is Master & Blaster in The Ravagers, but that's only because for some reason, Master's autoattack was buffed to high heaven in 4.0 and has stayed that way.

Someone had to step in to fill for our old friend Alrik.

I admit to being scared of joining some of the harder operations due to some of the same reasons. But last week I finally tried out ToS for the second time (first time was an old guild run that we only managed the first two bosses) with a very nice guild that offered to help teach the operation in their LFG message on fleet. I don't often see those sorts of LFG on Harbinger, so I thought it would be a great time to test myself. After a little bit of trouble I was able to join their VOIP channel. Myself (heals) and the only other pug was the tank. He was weird in this one, but not in a bad way.

We're making it through the op very quickly, the guild is obviously very experienced. We get to the little room with the three lords and all the adds. The dps is really high and we are having no issues at all. Someone in the group says sarcastically that we're in trouble and we're not gonna make it, and that everyone should stuck it. The tank immediately dies from full health. Apparently his sarcasm meter was broken; he said he thought they were being serious. Much laughter ensued.

(he did not fall for it a second time during the Revan fight)

Oh the good old 3.0 days when master could be tanked by a half-afk dwt. To be fair, it's still possible now if you find a dwt who is brave/stupid enough to go for it. /Liffy

I dont know how you guys manage to get those groups??!! I was week off from work and wife and kid was visiting parents in other country. So I had all my time I wanted to play Star Wars. Did probably 10 fp per day. Veterans are stupidly easy, Master`s are fun, done around 50 fp in week, no fails or ragequits. Generaly nice people, some ******e time to time, but nothing to share here, Have to say tho that master modes are usually guild runs, sometimes pug for 1 people. Only 1 time was shadow tank who refuses to stealth and complained when we did (me and another guildy). Becouse its cowardly act :) But we found it more amusing than terrible :) Sorry for not posting any story, but I really do not have any. And tbh, I do not understand how people find tactical flaspoints hard, nope. even if low levels are in group, they quite easy. And at least on Progenitor, I do not seen many of those people described here. Rep side. Its fun threat to read and keep up geting those grap runs, that we can get those good ones :):D:D

Well the topic is about the weird people, so hopefully it's not the standard for anyone. But the Progenitor seems to have an above-average quality population to me too, on imp side where I play. It's the main reason why I like the server a lot, even if it's population is a bit lower than Harbinger, I practically never run into the kind of horrible people I keep reading about in threads like these.

And since I'm on the Progenitor too, and in a good caring guild as well, I haven't got anything interesting to share either. The worst I get are the occasional pug dps in sm ops who can't out-dps the tank, but that's more entertaining than anything else.

Infiltrate and Smuggle. Very good abilities for skipping trash.

- Players avoiding them and running straight into enemies

- Players entering the field and immediately running out (panic?) straight into enemies

This has happened today in five flashpoints.

While there sure may be some confusion when they suddenly turn invisible without warning, Infiltrate has its own quirks:

When they follow on the edge of the field (and especially when you have the 15% speed bonus from the Infiltrator utility), lag may make it seem like the others are still within the stealth field, but server-side they are already visible.

They also don't get the stealth level bonuses (+2 from discipline, +3 from Infiltrator) so the stealther can go closer to the mobs than the others without being detected. I'm pretty sure the +15 levels from permanent Sneak are also exclusive to the stealther, as the detection range difference seems to be much larger since 5.0.

Edited by Mubrak

- Players avoiding them and running straight into enemies

- Players entering the field and immediately running out (panic?) straight into enemies

This has happened today in five flashpoints.

Aside from not knowing/understanding what you wanted to do, maybe those players just didn't want to skip the trash?

Either because of CXP, make bonus boss possible, other bonus quests, XP if there are several players below max level, ...

There are several reasons why players wouldn't want to skip too much or everything there is.

Often enough skipping trash groups also takes more or more or less the same amount of time, than it takes to just straight forward kill them. If that is the case, i usually just attack the group in question, if it takes mere seconds, to kill these 3 weak enemies, why skip them?

Why run FPs while leveling if you don't wan't the xp there. The final quest does give some XP, yes, but with the bonus quests that double or thrice as much. The quest itself and the XP from killing the required trash groups. Without too much extra time or effort. Players at 70 do get extra CXP for these quests too.

You sometimes could get the impression that players are allergic to easy XP in FPs.

During 4.0 playeres pointed out that it was more effective to just run on the shortest way and skip, because of gaining more comms with the main "complete FP" quest by running several FPs instead of spend more time in one.

Considering that there were way more effective ways to earn comms than FPs, i couldn't really understand that back then, but now? We don't have comms anymore and as far as i know every quest gives CXP as do all these gold mobs.

Although the best was that player some weeks ago, complaining because i as tank pulled everything on the direct way because i wanted to do the bonus boss. I asked up front and the group was either indifferent or did want to do the bonus too.

In most FPs nowadays many trash groups have been deleted, you need to pull groups that never used to be pulled before 5.0. Sometimes that irks players but is quickly explained.

Especially with my jugg tank i'm also chain pulling to not waste more time than nessecary by standing around waiting.

The weird thing was though, the complaining player was someone who didn't want to skip conversations.

Not that i have much problem with that, if someone wants to watch them, ok, but complaining about "this takes too much time" while not skipping conversations in FPs like BT is just ridiculous, you don't even need to pull that many extra groups there in addition to those you kill anyway. The first convo with the captain most likely takes more time than all extra pulls together.

Either because of CXP, make bonus boss possible, other bonus quests, XP if there are several players below max level

- No point killing enemies that can be skipped after defeating bonus boss, bonus boss isn't even available in many tacticals anyway.

- If you're talking about HMs... I still keep hearing about how level 50-69 are useless in HMs and they are just slowing group down or causing wipes. And that you should be at least in 236s to even try easier ones (242s for Blood Hunt).

Edited by Halinalle

- If you're talking about HMs... I still keep hearing about how level 50-69 are useless in HMs and they are just slowing group down or causing wipes. And that you should be at least in 236s to even try easier ones (242s for Blood Hunt).

That's BS, you just need to be somewhat competent and you can do pretty much all hm fps.

snip

I really hate the avoiding trash thing too. Not because I myself might want to avoid the trash or not, but because it is rare to get 3 other people that know how to skip it without wasting additional time.

And that's all skipping ends up being, a waste of time. What if one of the four members leaves the fp for some reason, and we get a fourth that shows up and that new person has no idea how to skip the trash? Well, the original four of us skipped almost everything...now we have to go back ANYWAY to keep this guy from pulling the whole map to us (or dying nonstop on the way while we wait with our thumbs up our you-know-whats).

I've tried to show some new people some shortcuts that require a little bit of jumping/platforming. Every time, one or two people can't do it right, so we end up wasting five minutes when we could have killed the mob we were trying to skip in about 30 seconds or less.

Or the person who ignores my simple questions at the beginning of the fp--"Bonus or no? I don't care either way" Most of the time there's silence, sometimes one person says yes and the other two say nothing and they go forward skipping everything, ensuring we don't get the bonus (more than once, one of the skippers actually complains at the end "why aren't we doing bonus?"). One time three of us said yes and the fourth said nothing, but he was the tank so he just went along like he didn't read the chat, skipping everything along the way.

I'll put myself up for an example of being weird a few nights ago. The poster child flashpoint for people skipping trash: Battle of Ilum. I ask about bonus, silence from everyone. The fourth person drops before we all hit the console to start. The three of us skip all the trash expertly up to the first boss (the couple, not the piggy). Just before we start the encounter a fourth person joins. I know what's going to happen before it happens. Sure enough, I open my map and he's just running back and forth in front of that little bridge/aqueduct thing, and asks how he's supposed to get through. The other two in the group stay silent, I say stupidly, "I'll come back and lead you". So I reverse skip everything for the first time ever, but when I get to that first little stairway, there is no way to skip that trash. So now that trash group is standing between me and the first trash group. (I'm a healer by the way, I don't have enough dps to take whole groups out quickly). Now, I assumed if I just motor past this group they will evade when I get to the taxi.

Nope.

I pull this group and still manage to skip the first trash mob, but the guy I intended to help saw me go around the first mob and so he went ahead of me while I went towards the taxi. Well, after a couple of intense seconds of not seeing the in-combat symbol disappear, they actually do evade right before they touch me, but they evade back to the spot where our new guy is waiting for me to show him the way. *sigh*

I try to get back to him but he dies pretty quickly. Before his death, and in the process of getting back, I use the EXACT SAME route to skip the first trash mob, but for some reason this time they feel like aggroing. Yay!! Two mobs converge and while I kill all but two of them, I simply cannot finish both groups off and I die.

Okay, so now we can start fresh, right? We both taxi back from the beginning, and I follow the EXACT SAME path to skip the first trash mob and they are having none of that anymore. So they aggro on me but the other guy swept past me and aggros the next mob again.

By this point we've now wasted 30 minutes from the time we zoned in to the second time I've died trying to help this new guy get through the first trash mob. I can't get angry at him, it's not his fault we all decided to skip everything. It's not his fault that the flashpoint allows so much trash to be skipped but through pretty tight quarters. It's not his fault that first trash mob will allow you to get around it only once. It's not his fault the two skippers stood in front of the couple the entire time and never came back to help. And it's not his fault that you can reverse skip everything but those first two mobs (unless you're stealth, which I wasn't).

But yeah, I can just see the way the rest of this might go and I just drop immediately without a word.

So many similar incidents have happened over the years. So skippers, just know that I'll follow you and not aggro stuff like a newb, but I secretly hold you in contempt for the likelihood of needlessly wasting everyone's time.

(and I second the annoyance of people who are so concerned with skipping trash but don't skip the convos)

- No point killing enemies that can be skipped after defeating bonus boss, bonus boss isn't even available in many tacticals anyway.

No, we ueued some time ago for Master, guild group, and end up to Lost Island. All had mixed 208 -230. And we had no problem. Bonus Boss was close one, but got it after3 wipe, enraged. So, no, you do not need 236 to even try easy Hms. 230 is More than enough for Master mode

And that's all skipping ends up being, a waste of time. What if one of the four members leaves the fp for some reason, and we get a fourth that shows up and that new person has no idea how to skip the trash? Well, the original four of us skipped almost everything...now we have to go back ANYWAY to keep this guy from pulling the whole map to us (or dying nonstop on the way while we wait with our thumbs up our you-know-whats).

Red Reaper is a bad offender here. Can't count how often I was in a group with a stealther where we skipped the mobs in the hall with the cutscene terminal, only to have someone knocked down the brige by the 3 guys right before the final boss. Even on a stealther I prefer to just kill the mobs.

Had an interesting veteran Tython that fits to that topic yesterday: Joined a group in progress and they already were at the temple grounds, waiting for me before they started with the turrets. Everything was cleared so I hurried to join them, and then I was actually surprised by that ambush of the champion and his entourage on the road down to the temple. Having played my merc for the first time in 5.0, I must say I like those new dcds :p.

Anyway, after joining with them I asked how they managed to skip that guy - they didn't. Apparently the mob just respawned, so even when you don't skip mobs, the newcomer may get into trouble.

Edited by Mubrak

Was just reminded today why I almost prefer doing solo stuff in this game.

Queued in group finder for a story mode uprising (usually I prefer veteran fp, but I figured this would be faster). Get 'Done and Dusted' and I am already not too thrilled cause somehow that one always bugs out and the bosses reset during fights. But, oh well.

Get there and we start clearing the trash. Then one guys starts swearing at the rest of us, telling us to 'hurry the fck up'. Bit of an ahole, I think, but keep going. On the way to Jai Quallo I accidentally step on one of those healing things and the ahole throws me a sarcastic 'nice healing'. Well, accidents happen I think and don't even bother to reply to his rude ***. Except that now he isn't moving, he's just staring me down. So in a moment of passive aggressiveness I shoot back a 'thanks mate, can we hurry this along', throwing his own words back at him. Sorry if I am not going to apologize to you after you swear at me and are rude. What can I say, I'm petty like that. He initiates a vote kick for me having accidentally stepped on the heal thing and it goes through... oh well, guess people really take those healing things in story mode uprisings seriously. Guess I was the weird one here...

I queue up for another and get 'Done and Dusted' again. Everyone says hi in the beginning. Boss resets during a fight and one player disconnects so we wipe. We wait for a while then another player disconnects. Me and the player left talk some in the chat whilst waiting for replacements. New ones come, say hi and we clear the uprising. Everyone was nice, said hi, threw in some jokes and even though we had some technical difficulties it was one of the better runs I've had on this uprising.

Edited by nullesteps

There are three basic rules that I have for group content.

1. Never leave a man behind; especially not the healer.

2. Stay out of the red stuff - it's going to hurt.

3. Unless you're in stealth mode, you shouldn't go before the tank.

Had an... interesting couple of TFPs today on my Operative.

First - Hammer Station.

Took a while to load in so I was playing catch-up pretty much the whole way through. The rest of the team (tank, Sniper dps, and another healer Operative) never said a word, but they clearly knew what they were doing. I think the only fight other than the boss fights that I even got to join in for was the pair of turrets just before the light bridge over the asteroid accelerator.

As I put it in Fleet chat afterwards "That was probably the fastest Hammer Station run I've ever seen... and the most frustrating win"

It's no fun if I don't get to do anything :p

Second - Korriban Incursion.

Me, couple of Marauders, and a lowbie Operative.

Did my usual "Is anyone here for the first time?" spiel at the start - no response. That's often a bad sign, but after killing the first two golds they finally answered.

First boss went fine even if one of the others panicked and hit the kolto when I had everything under control. Not the end of the world, but not great for my confidence either.

Got the wounded apprentices, and I got an abject reminder why I almost never use those one-hit meat-shields.

I was stealthed and nowhere near the spawn point, but my pet apprentice somehow managed to aggro over a dozen k'lor'slugs, all of which ate her then managed to attack me through my cloak before I even knew what was happening.

And where were my team while I was being eaten by the sharpest-sensed monsters on the planet?

They didn't give a rat's about my predicament. They started the fricking boss. Lucky for them the k'lor'slugs disengaged after eating me. Two enormous lag spikes later (I was sure my connection had broken at that point) the second boss is somehow dead and I'm getting a revive.

Rest of the way is pretty smooth - they didn't break my cc at the Academy entrance like most groups do, but once inside they were running on ahead and not letting me catch up, and picked the big fight in the main hall that can be avoided with a stealther :rolleyes:

But we still won. Jensyn went down pretty easily. Again, one of them panicked and hit the kolto when I had everything under control, but like I said earlier, the only issue with that is it dents my confidence when I can't feel like the group trusts me.

Oh well, c'est la vie.

Some oddness, but no "Argh, ye Gods! That group was awful!"

I met with a disgusting practice today, that I read about here in the forums before but i never seen it in game. Made me so angry, i have to post it here to vent.

So i que for a veteran fp to finish the weekly. Manaan pops, which, i admit, can be difficult for pugs, but the group is my lvl 70 Jugg dps, another lvl 70 Jugg who qued as tank, a lvl 70 Operative qued as healer and another Operative lvl 21 also qued as healer. We have a trinity + an extra healer so i thought it's gonna be a walk in the park.

I zone in to this in group chat. No hellos, no nothing:

Lvl 70 Op: lets kick the lvl 21 guy, i have a lvl 50 companion that we can use as a dps

And a vote kick immediately pops. I just stood there in disbelief for a second, not voting for kicking the guy of course, and my rage meter slowly started to rise. Wanted to type in chat "damn, toxic much?". I only manage to send "damn", when the kick goes through! My jaw drops to the floor, and then the pos tank proceeds to rub salt in the wound before that poor guy gets kicked from the instance.

Tank: sorry nothing personal, you are too noob for this fp

Lvl 70 Op: hahaha

I couldn't believe it. They just kicked the guy without giving him a chance. We didn't even engaged the first group of trash, we didn't even enter the building! Also, Ortuno with a companion? Yeah, good luck with that...

I just left group without a word then proceeded to put those two on ignore. It still makes me mad just thinking about this. At least i got a reminder why i try to avoid veteran fps like the plague.

I met with a disgusting practice today, that I read about here in the forums before but i never seen it in game. Made me so angry, i have to post it here to vent.

So i que for a veteran fp to finish the weekly. Manaan pops, which, i admit, can be difficult for pugs, but the group is my lvl 70 Jugg dps, another lvl 70 Jugg who qued as tank, a lvl 70 Operative qued as healer and another Operative lvl 21 also qued as healer. We have a trinity + an extra healer so i thought it's gonna be a walk in the park.

I zone in to this in group chat. No hellos, no nothing:

Lvl 70 Op: lets kick the lvl 21 guy, i have a lvl 50 companion that we can use as a dps

And a vote kick immediately pops. I just stood there in disbelief for a second, not voting for kicking the guy of course, and my rage meter slowly started to rise. Wanted to type in chat "damn, toxic much?". I only manage to send "damn", when the kick goes through! My jaw drops to the floor, and then the pos tank proceeds to rub salt in the wound before that poor guy gets kicked from the instance.

Tank: sorry nothing personal, you are too noob for this fp

Lvl 70 Op: hahaha

I couldn't believe it. They just kicked the guy without giving him a chance. We didn't even engaged the first group of trash, we didn't even enter the building! Also, Ortuno with a companion? Yeah, good luck with that...

I just left group without a word then proceeded to put those two on ignore. It still makes me mad just thinking about this. At least i got a reminder why i try to avoid veteran fps like the plague.

This is really bad attitude, never seen it before, as told before I run lot of flashpoints and votekick become actual when someone been DC-d long time so that proseeding is impossible, some convos, doors etc. Usually they get some time, like 5min or even bit more if not reconnected, well, we cant wait forever. But kicking just for lvl, that low lvl maybe was way more experienced than those pro`s, Hope those guys end up enough people`s ignore list that they run out groups and just quit. What come to run Vet Manaan with comp healer, its not that hard, you just need to put comp to passive, that they get out from FLOW. Done Ortuno even with 2, when 2 other was taken by flow, use kolto wisely and you are fine. Once even end up soloing him, but then he bugged out and he never spawned adds, so it was easy really and it do not count.

Reminds me.

Manaan aswell, back in 4.0. Jugg 65, I am on my sniper (veeeeeery noob sniper atm I must admit since I've never played that advanced class before that), tank assasin (dps with tank icon next to his name) and level 15 sorc.

Ortuno.

1st try. Ortuno's immediately at me, I'm waiting for tank to taunt it off, which never happens, dead, others - dead because of adds and boss combined a half minute later.

2nd try. Ortuno's immediately at me, I'm waiting for tank to taunt it off, which never happens, chasing koltos, desperately rolling through my cds, dead, others - dead because of adds and boss combined a half minute after.

3rd try = 2nd try, we last a bit longer though.

Frustrated-me to sin: Shouldn't u keep aggro, at least for a while?

Sin: Pfff, do I look like a tank to u?

Me, looking at his gf icon: U surely do!

Whatever.

But then sin starts a vote kick for a sorc. Reason - sorc's level, ofc. I'm arguing with him, since sorc recently stopped dying to "Flow" and started to hit koltos and thus became more useful than sin, in my eyes at least.

Sin insists, I vote to kick him. Forever silent jugg does his silent choice: vote to kick sorc is confirmed.

Me: >_<

Sin: LOL... Vote to kick sin is confirmed <-- silent jugg turned to be an agreeable guy.

Sorc: LOL!

Both leave at the same time.

Well. We pulled out companions (mine had the highest level of influence - ship droid level 8) and completed it with minor troubles to put comps on and off passive mode.

I'm still sure it'd be easier with sorc running around and hitting koltos (doesn't require BiS gear or top level).

Edited by Lesheren