Conundrum-NSA

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure earlier it was 1 hour.

Now it's 18 hours.

Isn't that a bit....excessive?

An ability that removes you from wherever you are and takes you to the single most useful location in the game? If the CD was 1hr I'd call that OP.

An ability that removes you from wherever you are and takes you to the single most useful location in the game? If the CD was 1hr I'd call that OP.

And why would it be over powered prey tell? You can't use it during combat.

Too me comes off as them trying to make things inconvenient for the sake of being inconvenient. The only thing this changes is now I have to ride to a taxi stand and and take a taxi to a spaceport with my ship...or use my normal shuttle recall (which shared a timer with the fleet pass) and go to my ship.

Why? Making someone ride a taxi, run to the spaceport, run to your ship, run to the bridge, click the fleet, run out of your ship, run out of your spacedock and finally wind up at the station is fun how exactly? You also still need to fly back to your quest area so no...it wouldn't be OP.

Shrug, its nice they even have it there in the first place, cant you be happy with that. I mean this thread wouldnt even exsist if they never had in the game. To me its a nice, I really have to log now and in a bad place power. Not be used to replace regular travel in the game.

I just cant get over the I want more never happy crowd.

I don't see why it can't be used for convenience.

Make it one hour cooldown, it needs to be useful (if it stays 18 hours I'll probably never use the stupid thing).

you can use it for convenience, once a day.

if the ability was not in game nobody would even complain about it.

Why let people grup up fast for flashpoints ? Let some of them wait while one or two need 15 minutes to get to misson departures ;/

Either reduce cooldown or allow some kind of auto summon when one player enters flashpoint like it was in Rift.

And why would it be over powered prey tell? You can't use it during combat.

Too me comes off as them trying to make things inconvenient for the sake of being inconvenient. The only thing this changes is now I have to ride to a taxi stand and and take a taxi to a spaceport with my ship...or use my normal shuttle recall (which shared a timer with the fleet pass) and go to my ship.

Because it's meant to be an "Emergency Fleet Pass", not an "At Your Convienience Fleet Pass".

You're not meant to use it every time you wan't to go to the station, it's meant as a convinient alternative to logging out in the middle of nowhere because you have to go and don't have a few minutes to run to a safe place (ie an emergency.

Because it's meant to be an "Emergency Fleet Pass", not an "At Your Convienience Fleet Pass".

You're not meant to use it every time you wan't to go to the station, it's meant as a convinient alternative to logging out in the middle of nowhere because you have to go and don't have a few minutes to run to a safe place (ie an emergency.

And I'm still waiting to hear why convenience is bad.

it's meant as a convinient alternative to logging out in the middle of nowhere because you have to go and don't have a few minutes to run to a safe place

18 hour cooldown is NEVER convenient.

Make it one hour or expect it to never be used.

Edited by lollie

Why not just teleport anywhere you want whenever you want?

you can already teleport to space port , run to your ship and its done

Why deliberately make something inconvenient when you could make it actually useful.

People save things on long cooldowns to the point where the skill is never used. This is going to become one of those things that never gets used, unless they change the cooldown to a more normal one hour.

Edited by lollie

And I'm still waiting to hear why convenience is bad.

And Im still waiting why you cant be happy and be thankful with it rather that it not be in the game at all, Not like people are hitting 50 already, so it doesnt seem speed of doing things is being hampered all that much.

Actually, the cool down has always been 24hrs, or rather, ever since I played during early access it 24 hours. No clue about beta.

You can circumvent this though buy getting a security key for your account. The key vendor in game sells an item for 1k credits that teleports you to the fleet. It had like a 15 minute or 30 minute cooldown if I recall correctly.

It doesn't trigger the emergency fleet pass cooldown either. The item is on it's own timer.

And Im still waiting why you cant be happy and be thankful with it rather that it not be in the game at all.

You would have people fall to their knees in gratefulness that an 18 hour cooldown skill exists?

Make it one hour or it won't be used, plain and simple.

Why deliberately make something inconvenient when you could make it actually useful.

It serves its purpose. Tho they should have know people would qq about the cd and just not add it in the game.

I can assure you there wouldn't be a lot of thread saying '' plz let me teleport to fleet every hour'' if they did not add that,

Can't you just be happy with what you have?

ps i used it once each day idk why you would not use something just because it have a long cd :confused:

You can circumvent this though buy getting a security key for your account. The key vendor in game sells an item for 1k credits that teleports you to the fleet. It had like a 15 minute or 30 minute cooldown if I recall correctly.

It doesn't trigger the emergency fleet pass cooldown either. The item is on it's own timer.

Well I can't buy it at all, because Origin still IP blocks red zone countries :mad::(