Where is the big announcement?

Chemmie

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In a roundabout way, isn't this saying something about the release date though?

It's only saying it's probably AFTER a certain date.

And, wow, I was really having a hard time leveling up my alts... faster exp gain was JUST what I needed... :rolleyes:

I suppose it will be nice to see more people on the servers for these weekends though, if this actually has that effect.

So with regard to double XP weekends, the press release states that the XP boosts also double - does that in effect mean TRIPLE XP? If a dev could clarify, that would be awesome. Thanks!

Double of 25% would mean an extra 50%. So +150% stacked.

I'm assuming they didn't mean that they were effectively quadrupling the effect of those things.

*cough* Announcement *cough*

I might be an altaholic which is why I am excited...

:rak_03:

Many Thanks!

Good news as I have several mid leveled toons just crying for attention. The only downside for me is the first two double xp weekends occur during the Gree visit. I am going to be so Frakkin conflicted its not even funny. :D:rak_03:

Edited by SWGEvictee

*cough* Announcement *cough*

I might be an altaholic which is why I am excited...

:rak_03:

I suffer from a severe case of Altitis as well so this is good news for me. Looks like I am definitely going to be working on my new Merc this weekend. Wanted to get her to 50 before ROTHC hit anyways, now I have even more reason to do so. Thank ya for the continued updates, I don't care what everyone says about ya, you're alright in my book.

As someone with close to 8 50's, this came a tad bit too late. Is Bioware planning to reward players that have been playing since launch? People that have stuck with the game and supported the game through and through.

I've hit 50 legacy ages ago and high legacy is NOT rewarded in the current legacysystem. I wanna be able to keep progressing.

What use is there for 50 levels of legacy if you're not using half of the levels that are there? Let alone expanding upon the system :(.

Edited by Winguardian

As someone with close to 8 50's, this came a tad bit too late. Is Bioware planning to reward players that have been playing since launch? People that have stuck with the game and supported the game through and through.

I've hit 50 legacy ages ago and high legacy is NOT rewarded in the current legacysystem. I wanna be able to keep progressing.

What use is there for 50 level of legacy if you're not using half of the levels that are there? Let alone expanding upton the system :(.

All matter of perspective here. I've been playing since early access with nothing more then about 2 weeks of a break in between, multiple 50s across 3 servers with legacy levels between 10 and 40 something this is still a reward for people who have been here since launch and before. Hell you aren't limited to 8 toons so maybe go try one of the advanced classes you haven't tried yet or go try out a different leveling strategy, or hell try out the "I'm going to level to 50 without picking an AC" run to test yourself. You are not incapable of taking advantage of this unless you managed to get 22 50s with Legacy level 50 across all of the servers. Doubtful anyone's done that yet.

Sorry Eric but NEVER NEVER AGAIN tell us that a announcement are upcoming...

Please don't EVER EVER speak for "us". If you expected something different, that's YOUR problem. I'm thrilled with this announcement!!!

Sorry Eric but NEVER NEVER AGAIN tell us that a announcement are upcoming...

You're specifically telling him not to tell us stuff?

You do realise he probably went through this thread and saw all the things people were hoping the announcement would be and made a note of them, to bring them up in future meetings - or whatever - in case there's any new information for us?

Your point being? Come on, seriously, where is any of the game elements you're getting riled about a problem for the game? Bioware banking on magpie reflexes to keep the game profitable and alive?

You know, people hovering around in that miniature pleasure barge, wearing revealing armour or emo masks, or carrying certain titles are actually taking care that there's still an SW MMO left. You should be grateful to them.

/Kloo

You make me laugh. People buying from cartel in general are not the issue, it's the fact that Cartel is actualy becoming too strong of an element in the game is the issue. It is supposed to be just fluff and EAware continues to break that promise.

I didn't know people liked being locked out of things even though they are subs, etc. :rolleyes:

It was fun to speculate we'll see what happens tommorow.

I want to ask the future, will there be more information regarding server transfers tommorow?

hey! I'm the future, and there is no info regarding server transfers, its an annoucement of double xp weekends.

Thanks for the info Eric it helps out a lot as I am working on a character I want at 50 for Makeb this comes at the perfect time! And keep up with the communication I would not of known this if you had not been sending the teasers out. Awesome on all the great communication lately :D

I just mean that I will continue to tease things when I can! (which I think everyone is probably ok with). I will be sure to more clearly indicate it's level of "bigness" next time though, although that still may not stop people from running with it.

Oh I see what you are doing here. This is like the APAC server merge announcement. Your going to pop in and say things like, hey guys, we know this a problem and its really funny, so well just string you along a little longer until we have all finished laughing about it.

Edited by Yndras