Where is the big announcement?

Chemmie

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. It is so obvious and I am amazed that yet nobody has mentioned it. The big announcement definitely is

The spoiler is a lie.

Other than that it could very well be that we finally get the new class many have been waiting on, the Faceroller with its advanced classes Controopsmugknight and 1-Button-Joe (or Assawaragenter / 1-Button-Jack).

Hopefully BioWare do realize that people have things like Easter Holidays and there could hardly be a better release timeframe for 2.0 than around that date since it'd guarantee tons of extra fun for many people ;)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I lied to you :(

We hit a small hiccup, the announcement will happen tomorrow though. Promise!

Spoiler: It is not the release date.

Perhaps a roleplay update including the addition chat bubbles, being able to sit on chairs, a barber shop, etc.. will finally be officially announced and an ETA for them given? One can hope, right? ;)

Hopefully it won't be something like TOR will now require the spyware Origin or going to be ported to consoles...

Edited by Glzmo

I lied to you :(

We hit a small hiccup, the announcement will happen tomorrow though. Promise!

Spoiler: It is not the release date.

No worries mate.

BTW.. like to see this type of communication. Letting us know about delays is not a bad thing :)

Indeed Musco, what you're doing is very much appreciated. Loving the more human face of BW you're putting forward hehe.

OT, I bet they announce the achievement system. :p

Totally. It's about time too. I think that is all people wanted. But I even checked for the update in the middle of the night. But I'm still glad there was another post about it, kind of made me laugh.

That, and I can only think of River Song when people are tossing around "Spoilers"!

No worries mate.

BTW.. like to see this type of communication. Letting us know about delays is not a bad thing :)

Exactly, I can deal with things getting delayed a bit or maybe not everything goes exactly as planned so changes have to be made on the fly, it is just really nice to know where we were intended to go in the first place. Please Eric and Co. please keep up this kind of communication, you have.no idea (or maybe you do) how much happier this kind of interaction makes us as paying customers certainly feel better.

Well.... my less then reasonable guess is... a new faction! The Hutt Cartel! Triggered at 50, you will be able to remove the shackels of the Empire and or Repblic and begin a more neutral but much more credit worthy journey. Your adventure begins with Makeb!

Yea.. yea... probably not but I'm throwing out there. :D

So, when is 'today'? Another 12 hours or something?

It's 0600 over there, so assume they start at 0900 and have to deal with all the other crap of work, it may be about 1400, which is 8 hours hence.

So, GMT, that'd be... 1900?

I don't do times D:

It's 0600 over there, so assume they start at 0900 and have to deal with all the other crap of work, it may be about 1400, which is 8 hours hence.

So, GMT, that'd be... 1900?

I don't do times D:

Well, I guess it's gonna be a bit later since Eric only posted at this thread at half past 9 GMT.

Cathar probably.

That would certainly earn them some major kudos from me. Can't wait to play a purrrrrty female Cathar smuggler.

But I fear our imaginations may be concocting far more impressive announcements than what will actually be feasible and so we are now destined for disappointment :( Life is cruel like that.