Warum!?

Bordieval

Willkommen an unseren ersten Mitstreiter von der anderen Seite des Rheins! Bonsoir!

Nun wünsche ich alle Foristen eine gute Nacht, morgen sind wir wieder hier! Ganz bestimmt! Wirklich! Nachti!

Edited by Semiramis
Ergänzung

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Google translate has made this thread quite fun :)

You'd think if they were planning to abandon the German and French forums that they would have at least mentioned it there, rather than posting even that on the English forum. Yeah, communication at its finest there.

They told us in the German forums that we will see even less communication than before and that those who had been there for us are gone now... what they don't said is why... and the German word for why is Warum, that's the title of this thread. we what to know why we get treated that way.

They told us in the German forums that we will see even less communication than before and that those who had been there for us are gone now... what they don't said is why... and the German word for why is Warum, that's the title of this thread. we what to know why we get treated that way.

It's a legitimate question. I hope you get an answer.

Google translate has made this thread quite fun :)

You'd think if they were planning to abandon the German and French forums that they would have at least mentioned it there, rather than posting even that on the English forum. Yeah, communication at its finest there.

Genau meine Gedanken. Das ist einfach bockschwach von Bioware. Leider...

Just wild speculation, but I guess they either had to issue a budget cut, or else they needed to spend more of the budget on other areas of production, so they decided the community managers were a lower priority on the totem pole. It wasn't just the EU forum that lost theirs, English CM is gone too. The difference is that there is nobody else around to do what he did, I suppose.

The impression of the German gamers (and the French as well, I suppose) is just that their community crippled - because someone thought that both nations weren't "worthy enough" for continued community support.

That the English-language side seems to have a similar problem right now is something I read here for the first time.

Das zeigt mal wieder das amerikanische Firmen nur von Küste zu Küste denken. Der europäischen Com so einen Tritt zu verpassen ist schon frech. Und was Informationspolitik angeht könnte man sich gleich mit den Geheindiensten anlegen. Da kommt dasselbe bei raus :mad:

Mit so solchen Schritten fahrt ihr das Spiel an die Wand

Edited by Limei

The impression of the German gamers (and the French as well, I suppose) is just that their community crippled - because someone thought that both nations weren't "worthy enough" for continued community support.

Sehr gut zusammengefasst / A very good summarize

Surely they will assign someone to the German and French forums? It's not like it's empty, they probably don't complain as much as all the people on the English forums. Perhaps they enjoy the playing game rather than posting about how much they hate aspects of it on the forums, spreading their misery to all others who visit the General discussion forum...

Why punish them for actually playing the game and not raging about it?

Sicher werden sie jemanden, der Deutsch und Französisch Foren zuweisen? Es ist nicht wie es leer ist, sind sie wahrscheinlich nicht beschweren so viel wie alle Menschen auf den englischen Foren. Vielleicht genießen sie die Rollenspiel statt Beitrag darüber, wie viel sie Aspekte der es in den Foren zu hassen, die Verbreitung ihrer Misere zu allen anderen, die das Allgemeine Diskussion Forum zu besuchen ...

Warum bestrafen sie für tatsächlich das Spiel zu spielen und nicht tobte darüber?

Certes, ils vont assigner quelqu'un pour les forums allemands et français? Ce n'est pas comme elle est vide, il est probable qu'ils ne se plaignent pas autant que toutes les personnes sur les forums anglais. Peut-être qu'ils aiment le jeu en jouant plutôt que de poster sur combien ils détestent les aspects de celui-ci sur les forums, de répandre leur misère à tous ceux qui visitent le forum de discussion général ...

Pourquoi les punir d'avoir fait jouer le jeu et non rage à ce sujet?

Es ist einfach ne Schweinerei, kaum zu glauben -.-

Was kommt denn dann bitte als nächstes, kann man sein Abo nicht mehr von einem deutschen Konto aus bezahlen oder wird man gebannt, wenn man sich auf nen deutschen Server einloggt?

Das Spiel ist klasse, EA aber leider Mist!

Sind zufällig schon Protestaktionen am Start?

Es ist einfach ne Schweinerei, kaum zu glauben -.-

Was kommt denn dann bitte als nächstes, kann man sein Abo nicht mehr von einem deutschen Konto aus bezahlen oder wird man gebannt, wenn man sich auf nen deutschen Server einloggt?

Das Spiel ist klasse, EA aber leider Mist!

Sind zufällig schon Protestaktionen am Start?

Du bist mittendrin statt nur dabei!

That is true, but common sense dictates that if you want some answer from someone (in this case, probably English CM), you should ask it in his language.

Genau dies werden wir absichtlich nicht tun !

Wenn Bioware meint, sie bräuchten keine deutschsprachigen CM's mehr, sollten sie sich dran gewöhnen deutsch zu lesen. Denn hier scheint ja wohl noch ein CM zu sein oder ?

Surely they will assign someone to the German and French forums? It's not like it's empty, they probably don't complain as much as all the people on the English forums.

In fact at the start of this game we (the german comunity) have 4/5 cm's. With the change to the f2p model they were all fired but one (Lars). We never get another forum CM and now Lars is away, too.

I don't think there will be another CM in our Forum. €A just don't give a f... to the non-english com ;)

From this moment, my posts will be just in german. I'm sorry, but ur CM's have to handle with this. I'm sorry for them because they dont have any influence to this decission, but hey... y should i have regard to them, if the publisher they working 4 have no interest in 100s of player, who pays for this game?

To our french friends: i hope you will do it in the same way. What €A does is respectless for the whole europe comunity. Start french threads in this forum, ask the suppord in french and let them eat ther own err.... clever policy.

Auf deutsch auch nochmal: Ab jetzt werde ich alles in diesem Forum posten. Egal ob es sich um Vorschläge, Fragne oder Probleme handelt die ich habe. Komplett auf deutsch. Sollen die doch zusehen, wie die das Forum geführt bekommen. Ich zahle Geld für dieses Spiel und verlange eine Betreuung in meiner Muttersprache. Alles andere ist eine bodenlose Frechheit.

Dieser geldgeile Konzern kann dann zusehen, wie er mit diesen Problemen umgeht. Ich hoffe, dass möglichst viele mitmachen werden.

To our french friends: i hope you will do it in the same way. What €A does is respectless for the whole europe comunity. Start french threads in this forum, ask the suppord in french and let them eat ther own err.... clever policy.

This is a really selfish idea, I know you guys are upset, but clogging up our forums is not the way to get it resolved. Besides, its not like the CMs here can even read your languages to answer your questions.

This is a really selfish idea, I know you guys are upset, but clogging up our forums is not the way to get it resolved. Besides, its not like the CMs here can even read your languages to answer your questions.

Ist doch nicht mein Problem? Wo sollen wir uns denn sonst beschweren? Bei uns wird es ja keine Antworten mehr geben :) Es tut mir ja auch leid, dass ihr mit darunter leidet, aber ihr könntet uns helfen indem ihr euch auch offen darüber beschweren würdet. Vielleicht wird euch mehr Aufmerksamkeit geschenkt und wir kriegen wieder einen Moderator und ihr somit wieder eurer Forum für euch.

Wie gesagt, ich kann verstehen, dass ihr genervt seid, aber eine andere Alternative haben wir nicht.

Ich hoffe unser Aufruf wird daher wahrgenommen. Helft uns indem ihr euch mit uns GEMEINSAM beschwert.

Answers are now available on the CM for 1440 points.

They are the same answers we've had since last year, just in a different colored font.

Might want to rethink that line. Since they cannot receive feedback on 'their forums', this is as much 'their forum' as it is 'yours/ours'.

In your opinion what should we do? If we ask in our board we get sure no answer, too. Our suggestion ideas doesn´t get any attention without any CM. Informations from BW were translated with google.

I think this situation will confirm some players in EU to cancel the subscription. So it is in your interest to support our opinion, too. Perhabs otherwise SWTOR will become less subs then anytime.

Not every german can speak english.

Gerne zu deutsch:

Was sollten wir deiner Emung nach tun? In unseren bekommen wir auch keine Antwort. Verbesserungsvorschläge werden werden nicht mehr wahr genommen. BW Information werden mit google übersetzt.

Ich denke die Sitatuiopn wird einige Leute in ihrer Entscheidung bestärken das Abo zu kündigen. Es sollte auch in euren Interesse sein, dass dies nicht geschieht, ansonsten wird SWTOR vllt wieder einige Abos verlieren....

Nicht jeder deutsche kann englisch

Edited by gobrocki

If they post in English, then yes. When they are posting in German out of protest, then no.

There is a reason why things are translated into german in the first place, not everyone can write/read english.

As for the second part, Bioware needs to see how widespread the issue is. Otherwise BW/EA might just turn around and say 'you can complain in english, so solve your problems in english'.

Wow, what a jerk.