Lethality Op PVP vid 2

Ravashakk

Eh, not really. With a good sniper you'll only get hidden strike as your opener before they use their break, cover pulse and throw a dot on you. From there you've got the choice to either blow a cooldown and restealth or try walking back up to the sniper. That second option will absolutely get you obliterated so I wouldn't try it.

I have a 50 sniper and 50 gunslinger. I respect the few good operatives on Pot5, but I don't fear them. If an op jumps me, I feel like I have more than a fighting chance. Plus I'll mark you so that if you open on anyone else the entire match, I'll swap targets and obliterate you. Since you're an op and *could* be a healer, the rest of the pugs will do the same. The one thing a dps op doesn't want to do is be focused constantly, so it's really a bit of a Pyrrhic Victory even if you do catch me without cooldowns the first time you jump me.

That's my experience too. As a concealment I can destroy bad snipers, that's not a problem... but then again, I can destroy any bad player. However, if I run into a good sniper, the odds are that I won't come out of it alive. I can't stun them after hidden strike, I have to waste gcd-s to cleanse myself instead of attacking, close gaps when I'm pushed away, and all this time the sniper is pumping bullets into me. I can't really ninja nodes and stuff if a sniper is guarding for the same reasons.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great highlight video Nebukanezer! I really enjoyed your use of AoE damage and cover (Explosive Probe is so very neglected for the Lethality Ops I find) in addition to those nasty Culls of yours. Especially liked your first video where you fight the Focus Sentinel (
) and DoT up the whole team at center point in CW (
) Great stuff!

Also how about that Carbine Blast, Frag Grenade and Orbital Strike all on top of a ticking Corrosive Grenade? Does some devastating area damage amirite? I don’t use Carbine Blast as often as I should in those situations so thanks for showing me how it’s done. Now you got me all jazzed to play my Dirty Fighter tonight! *POW* :jawa_biggrin:

this is amazing, never heard of a game dev doing anything like this before.

Eh, not really. With a good sniper you'll only get hidden strike as your opener before they use their break, cover pulse and throw a dot on you. From there you've got the choice to either blow a cooldown and restealth or try walking back up to the sniper. That second option will absolutely get you obliterated so I wouldn't try it.

I don't want to get into this argument in this thread, but this is a gross mischaracterization of the fight. Scrapper opens on the Sniper and Kicks. If the Sniper doesn't break, he eats too much damage from the combo to be able to tough out the fight, falling to easily under half health without getting a single shot in. So let's say he does break and use Cover Pulse. Scrapper immediately counters with Triage and removes the Snare. Sniper then Leg Shots. Scrapper uses Evasion. Now it's back to melee range where the Scrapper has the clear DPS advantage. Sniper can Debilitate, but that can get broken. Sniper can use Flashbang, but 2 of the Sniper specs place DOTs that totally negate the mezz. I have played against a LOT of good snipers on our server, and the only time they give me serious trouble is in Huttball or if they have excessive support.

In the 1v1, however, this is a huge throwaway fight. For Snipers to even have a chance, they need Debilitate (30-45s CD), Entrench (45s CD), CC break (120s CD), and Flashbang (60s CD) all up. For Scrappers to win, we just need to open and have our 2 30s CDs (Kick/Charge) up, and those tend to be on linked timers anyway.

If you want to talk more shop about this matchup, I'd be happy to do so in my Scrapper Guide thread or another more appropriate place.

Plus I'll mark you so that if you open on anyone else the entire match, I'll swap targets and obliterate you. Since you're an op and *could* be a healer, the rest of the pugs will do the same. The one thing a dps op doesn't want to do is be focused constantly, so it's really a bit of a Pyrrhic Victory even if you do catch me without cooldowns the first time you jump me.

That is probably a good counter to the Op; just keep focusing them and force them to deal with you. I loathe being marked in a WZ and you can always tell when it happens. But it doesn't change the fact that if they get the opener, they are probably going to win.

I've said it before, play the spec you enjoy, not because it is strong. I can show you the SS of my champion/BM geared marauder that has 0 stats on his PVP page. I don't like playing a strong class for the sake of them being strong. I enjoy lethality whether it is broken or viable.

Couldn't agee with you more. You, sir, have encouraged me to finish leveling my alt operative. I will likely try out lethality.

nice to see some lethality ops! i uploaded a voidstar game in the hopes of you guys critiquing my gameplay to help meh improve. i don;t know how well i did on objectives but focus on playstyle or something. haha

I don't want to get into this argument in this thread, but this is a gross mischaracterization of the fight. Scrapper opens on the Sniper and Kicks. If the Sniper doesn't break, he eats too much damage from the combo to be able to tough out the fight, falling to easily under half health without getting a single shot in. So let's say he does break and use Cover Pulse. Scrapper immediately counters with Triage and removes the Snare. Sniper then Leg Shots. Scrapper uses Evasion. Now it's back to melee range where the Scrapper has the clear DPS advantage. Sniper can Debilitate, but that can get broken. Sniper can use Flashbang, but 2 of the Sniper specs place DOTs that totally negate the mezz. I have played against a LOT of good snipers on our server, and the only time they give me serious trouble is in Huttball or if they have excessive support.

In the 1v1, however, this is a huge throwaway fight. For Snipers to even have a chance, they need Debilitate (30-45s CD), Entrench (45s CD), CC break (120s CD), and Flashbang (60s CD) all up. For Scrappers to win, we just need to open and have our 2 30s CDs (Kick/Charge) up, and those tend to be on linked timers anyway.

If you want to talk more shop about this matchup, I'd be happy to do so in my Scrapper Guide thread or another more appropriate place.

That is probably a good counter to the Op; just keep focusing them and force them to deal with you. I loathe being marked in a WZ and you can always tell when it happens. But it doesn't change the fact that if they get the opener, they are probably going to win.

Interesting. I've never seen it play out that way, personally.

Do you have any vids (preferably with commentary / captions) as a guide? I have a 37 op that's tons of fun to play, but I just don't have any designs on competing in the 50 bracket.

Anyway, I suppose to talk shop, I don't try to control the operative/scoundrel to that extent. I favor lethality, so I'll break, cover pulse, dots, entrench+20% Shield, and go to town.

That gives me more than enough advantage to win a straight up fight, partially because I'm free to use debilitate while I'm entrenched and have the damage reduction. Also, aren't snipers nearly tied with marauders for highest dps of all ACs, and ops are well behind? I feel like a straight up dps race isn't in your favor if you can't interrupt the damage and you don't have a full opener advantage.

Obviously all strategies have counters, and it's been interesting to see how you respond to snipers. Most ops don't respond well to that initial break+cc. I can generally get away with break+leg shot+Strafe to cover+entrench and have cover pulse in reserve. There are obviously ways to stop that, but the window is small and I get away it 90% of the time.

There is no class in the game that is able to win a direct burst duel/dps race vs a sniper/slinger.

If he gets entrench up and you have nothing to LOS, you are screwed.

Example :

Speedshots - Flashbang - Sabotage Charge - Aimed Shot - Trick Shot - Execute ... Dead Op

Any class with pocket healer can be good. If i play heals, i'll rather heal marauder though, than lethality op, sorry

Heal the player, not the class/spec. If your marauder is a better performer and gets the job done better, sure heal him more. I think you're gimping yourself as a healer if you refuse to heal based on class/spec though.

stop rediculing my opinion, i understand you like the class, i like it too, but you fall in with other ppl making videos, where you show only the strenght of the class, which after some time gets just boring ...

I'm already tired of picked video secvences of e.g. concealment tearing apart newb in one rotation (=yeah, concealment need nerf) and similar, in your video, i can say, you have very good healers, that is a fact. Also, you play good, that's fact too. But sorry, in your vid i did not see your team in stress, most guys full health all time .. this leaves you being able receive enough heals to run around and have fun.

A good portion of the games I had 1 healer, maybe 2. He sure as hell didn't pocket heal me though. He healed where he thought he was needed most. The reason you see me get heals, is because I deserve them. I perform well. By healing the top performers over the ones not doing so hot, you get better team results.

My team not being stressed? If you mean attacked, that's because I'm getting focused a lot. If they were attacking someone else you'd accuse me of being able to go around doing w/e I wanted because no one paid attention to me. Damned if I do, and damned if I don't.

Interesting. I've never seen it play out that way, personally.

Do you have any vids (preferably with commentary / captions) as a guide? I have a 37 op that's tons of fun to play, but I just don't have any designs on competing in the 50 bracket.

A number of people have asked me to make some Scrapper vids, but owing to technical constraints I haven't yet. That's changing soon, hopefully! Although I plan on doing this in the future, I am still always so skeptical of selection bias in videos: skimming only the best fights and ignoring all of the bad ones.

Anyway, I suppose to talk shop, I don't try to control the operative/scoundrel to that extent. I favor lethality, so I'll break, cover pulse, dots, entrench+20% Shield, and go to town.

That is where the Scrapper has the clear advantage. Assuming all CDs are up in a fair and equal 1v1, the Scrapper just needs to pop combat stealth here and wait out both the shield and the entrench. The instant those are down, he can reopen with both Kick and Charge. The Sniper will have no break, no good CDs up, and stand no chance.

Of course, most WZ fights aren't pure 1v1s where both sides have all CDs up, so that comparison is a little bit theoretical. But even in the realistic WZ case, the favor is strongly to the Scrapper. Scrappers just need Kick and Charge ready to go (30s CD timer), and their stealth opener. Snipers need everything to take the win, and even then, it is a contest.

Note that NONE OF THIS IS TO KNOCK SNIPERS. It is an awesome class with a lot of strong matchups and WZ impact. But like all classes, Snipers have their enemies, and that enemy is the Scrapper.

also, aren't snipers nearly tied with marauders for highest dps of all ACs, and ops are well behind? I feel like a straight up dps race isn't in your favor if you can't interrupt the damage and you don't have a full opener advantage.

That's absolutely true for sustained DPS. Scrappers are terrible in that domain, both in PvE and even in PvP.

But for the opening 10 seconds of a fight, Scrappers are king (Deception Sins too, as well as Carnage Mars to a certain extent). Just in the first 5-6 seconds we get Shoot First (50% crit), 1 Blaster Whip, 2 Flechette Rounds, 1 Sabotage Charge, and 1 Backblast (65% crit), and during at least 5.5 seconds of that time, the opponent is stunned and that damage goes completely unanswered. Our DPS stays strong for at least the next 5 seconds, when we can fire 3 Sucker Punches and get yet another Blaster Whip. Then it starts to drop and energy management starts to tank. But for those first seconds, our burst is awesome, and that is almost always enough to get us to the end of a fight.

(Indeed, this is an area where the Lethality player is going to shine. Lethality sustained damage is at the top of its class, as we have seen in both countless WZ wins and even PvE parses. This leads me to believe that Lethality might be a particularly strong spec in WZs that are more attrition and pressure based. For example, Huttball is a WZ where sustained damage is very important in bringing down a ball carrier with stacked guards and healers, especially when you can overtax healers by spreading DOTs to other targets. I am not convinced that this role is useful in all situations or WZs, but it is at least a unique role to discuss)

There is no class in the game that is able to win a direct burst duel/dps race vs a sniper/slinger.

If he gets entrench up and you have nothing to LOS, you are screwed.

Example :

Speedshots - Flashbang - Sabotage Charge - Aimed Shot - Trick Shot - Execute ... Dead Op

First of all, the "nothing to LOS" assumption is totally absurd. Even in some of the most open maps, like Novare, there are always tons of LOS sites. In that time you can heal, toss Grenade, let FR/VS DOT work, cleanse your own DOTs, etc.

Second, although I respect snipers, it is equally absurd to say that no class in the game can equal sniper burst. Both Scrappers and Deception Sins are more than capable of this, especially if they get the opener (which they will). And this says nothing either about the random annoyance of Smash burst, nor the sustained beatdown of Carnage Mars.

And again, I would much rather talk about this in a better place (like my guide in my signature) than the Lethality thread. I think there is more than enough content on that topic alone for this thread.

Edited by ktkenshinx

I have a level 39 Op, and everyone tells me they're "bad" DPS classes. I generally do well (Top DPS every WZ and sometimes even top healing :p) but I'm wondering, is Lethality better for PvP at 50 over Concealment? Great vids.

Also, does the Dodge/Evasion ability dodge Cull? Or only the ranged portion of the damage?

Curious on what playstyle you are referring to.

If you are referring to tab dotting everyone, I showed a lot of that in my first video. That's why this one was different. Just because the video didn't concentrate on it, doesn't mean I wasn't doing it.

It has more to do with the fact that you go toe to toe so much, and take a lot of damage. You only get away with this so well because you are usually with a premade, have a pocket healer, and have enough skill.

That kind of playstyle will get most Lethality Ops destroyed, though. It's also why most people think the class is not very good, because that's the way most people try to play the class. It's why I try to encourage people to adopt a much more concervative and cowardly playstyle with the spec.

But don't misunderstand my intent here. I agree with pretty much all you have said in this forum about Lethality.

I see a lot of this kind of talk when we are discussing Lethality on this forum. But it just doesn't make any sense either from an experience perspective (I see Lethality guys get caught and killed all the time) and more importantly, from a logical one. If Lethality was just some godlike, uncatchable kiting class, then I guarantee you that we would see more of it. But the fact is, it is quite rare in PvP, and when it is present, it does die a lot. Is this because it is challenging to play? Partially. But there is probably some other mechanism at work that keeps decent Operative/Scoundrel players away from the spec, and that other mechanism is probably not just the aesthetics of the Scrapper shotgun or the Concealment knives.

There's no way you see Lethality players get caught and killed all the time, because you rarely ever see Lethality players at all :p.

Seriously though, there are probably two main reasons that you have had such experiences playing against Lethality Ops. Firstly, and probably the main reason, is because most Lethality Ops you run into are probably PvE players getting a little PvP in. Even if they have aquired the gear, they probably aren't very skilled. And there's no argument that Lethality requires more skill than most classes to excel at.

Secondly, most Lethality Ops spec with the same, flawed (IMO) spec. Almost all Lethality Ops will not train in Counterstrike, and many will not bother to spec adhesive corosives and/or Escape Plan. Certainly, if a Lethality Op is prioritizing his burst damage over his escapability with his spec, he is going to be much easier to kill. And MOST Lethality Ops put far too much priority on their burst damage.

For example, I personally will never spec Devouring Microbes. It's a garbage talent! Yet 99.9% of Lethality ops spec it, and most even act as if it's one of our most important talents. The reality is, it costs 3 points, for a theoretical 4.5% damage increase, or 1.5% increase per point. That is, if you factor in a player at 100% HP, then you would multiply the 15% increase by 30%, or .15 x .30 = 4.5. Even if it increased ALL damage, I'd probably not waste my points on it, yet it only increases DoT and Yellow Cull damage!! So that +4.5% increase is not even to your overall DPS.

In fact, you can take the math even further, by factoring in the fact that you will typically have your DoTs spread about on several enemies, who will be at greater than 30% health. This means that MOST of your DoT damage, will be completely unaffected by the talent.

As I see it, the problem is that once this class gets singled out by just one solitary opponent, it is in serious trouble. I do not mean "focused" in the sense of multiple attackers focusing you. As someone correctly observed, any class is going to be screwed in that situation (some more than others). I am talking about a situation where just one enemy decides it is time to kill you.

You can theorycraft all you like, but I rarely die in warzones, unless it's a suicide fight to try and keep enemies occupied (Usually I only do this in Voidstar, when multiple defenders are dumb enough to try and fight me in the room we just blew the doors in.).

I have been in many games where I was focused. Sure, in those games I will die more than usuall, but I also find that my team usually gains an advantage because of it. I am able to keep people occupied, and stay alive a long time. And as the OP brought out - my DoT's do DPS even if I am running.

And that is where the Lethality Op seems to run into big trouble. They can definitely evade the opponent for a while, but they actually can't kill the guy without getting help. A number of Lethality players have admitted in this very thread to being completely screwed in the 1v1, resorting to flight tactics, disappearing into a crowd, getting help, and other options. Short of this ally intervention, however, the Lethality player is not going to be able to deal with the threat on their own.

I personally do not "resort" to flight tactics. Flight tactics are the very core of my playstyle!

One of the first major lessons I learned in my early days of Lethality, was that I should not feel like I'm lacking skill, simply because I can't beat someone in a 1v1 fight. I learned that the best role for the class, is to avoid 1v1 at all costs.

Again, much like a healer, it's not our role to defeat people toe to toe! We are a SUPPORT role. What does that mean? EXACTLY what you described: Flight tactics, disappearing into a croud, getting help, etc.. You know...kind of like how a healer plays, except we do damage instead.

Does a Marauder have a crapton of abilities that can allow them to catch up to me? Sure. But all of his gap closers, slows, etc., don't do him a damn bit of good when he is CCed - Something I have an ample supply of.

I personally am specced with escaping Marauders greatly in mind! And usually the ones that take up the role you mentioned, of trying to 1v1 me, end up getting killed because I rope him right into my team (Or he leapt right into my team!). But most of the time, stun and run is all it takes. Even if they could catch me, they don't know which way I went, since I'm not stupid enough to not LoS them.

And then there's good old cloaking screen, which, in the end, really makes me not worth your time trying to kill.

As far as your theorycrafting on our 1v1 ability, I'm not even going to get into that. Our ability to 1v1 is hardly important as a support class.

If only you could see a Lethality Operative that isn't all about Cull and burst damage, you'd understand what I am saying :)

Ops/Scraps should be pretty regularly beating Lethality, both in the all-things-equal situation, but also in the chaotic WZ situation where some CDs are ready and some are not.

Concealment Ops and Scrappers are one of the classes I fear the least.

Absolutely, I will die against them if they get their opener off, and I try to take them on.

But as I have been saying over and over - I won't even bother to fight them. I will CC them and easily escape. Even with no stun break up, against 2 Operatives ganging up on me, I will still usually escape alive. The exception being if they are lucky on crits (Though a single operative lucky with crits will not kill me.).

Honestly, I'm usually the one putting the hurting on Concealment Ops, and not so much the other way around (Since I am usually shooting them in the back.).

My point is, that simply put, OPs DPS is weaker, than compared to other classes. So going DPS you just hurt your team. This is perfectly OK while facing weaker opponents, but when situation is at stakes and balanced out, you're better be a medic (in most cases, not all cases, i mind).

That is a fact - and no video showing how shiney Lethality is, will change this.

How about SS's?

I went through the games I used for my 2 videos and got SSs of every game (minus the lame ones where I'm guarding something without action). Also took some games that weren't in the videos.

This is the good, the bad, and the ugly:

http://i49.tinypic.com/292r1tt.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/3508jdc.png

http://i46.tinypic.com/25pse52.png

http://i50.tinypic.com/i6gh08.png

http://i49.tinypic.com/505fgp.png

http://i49.tinypic.com/2m7y9ms.png

http://i46.tinypic.com/34nm9zr.png

http://i47.tinypic.com/9k3qes.png

http://i48.tinypic.com/rm7bsh.png

http://i46.tinypic.com/vjiap.png

http://i48.tinypic.com/wguhr6.png

http://i45.tinypic.com/b3olk4.png

http://i49.tinypic.com/2yo4877.png

http://i50.tinypic.com/339r59k.png

http://i46.tinypic.com/3521afn.png

http://i49.tinypic.com/2uglxcm.png

http://i46.tinypic.com/15gy3bd.png

http://i45.tinypic.com/34guhsm.png

http://i49.tinypic.com/2wpldg8.png

http://i49.tinypic.com/2hewymp.png

http://i46.tinypic.com/24689b7.png

http://i48.tinypic.com/5pmy45.png

http://i50.tinypic.com/260dhxl.png

http://i50.tinypic.com/33yrr53.png

http://i47.tinypic.com/2dvvg94.png

http://i48.tinypic.com/2e49pok.png

http://i48.tinypic.com/33bhk08.png

http://i49.tinypic.com/2a4v1bs.png

http://i46.tinypic.com/520xlc.png

http://i48.tinypic.com/6fsd9h.png

http://i48.tinypic.com/2sbq0wm.png

http://i47.tinypic.com/2e4vgu9.png

http://i46.tinypic.com/vwx1q8.png

http://i46.tinypic.com/2yzne2v.png

http://i47.tinypic.com/k0n7k1.png

http://i46.tinypic.com/9i9208.png

http://i50.tinypic.com/2l3pu.png

http://i50.tinypic.com/90d739.png

http://i48.tinypic.com/xe1hlj.png

http://i49.tinypic.com/33ddy5j.png

http://i49.tinypic.com/2wqg3md.png

http://i49.tinypic.com/33jn6sx.png

http://i50.tinypic.com/2r2xam8.png

http://i48.tinypic.com/33tth83.png

http://i46.tinypic.com/wk6auo.png

http://i50.tinypic.com/rkrlgz.png

http://i46.tinypic.com/2hz75tv.png

http://i47.tinypic.com/6jkljb.png

http://i47.tinypic.com/2e4yh52.png

http://i50.tinypic.com/3520ya8.png

http://i46.tinypic.com/3501n9z.png

http://i48.tinypic.com/2j1a1s9.png

http://i49.tinypic.com/2v84jk1.png

http://i45.tinypic.com/33wkqr6.png

http://i46.tinypic.com/21j0xw1.png

http://i47.tinypic.com/25sa9s4.png

http://i45.tinypic.com/2cgnfw7.png

http://i50.tinypic.com/23j01zc.png

http://i45.tinypic.com/28ktysn.png

http://i47.tinypic.com/11j2jad.png

http://i45.tinypic.com/2w34azc.png

http://i46.tinypic.com/j16dc8.png

http://i47.tinypic.com/fm90y.png

http://i47.tinypic.com/2liczgz.png

http://i49.tinypic.com/4qj35.png

http://i46.tinypic.com/28245qq.png

http://i45.tinypic.com/2sanfgk.png

I know, a bit excessive, but if you're going to say I underperform in this spec it is quite necessary.

I have a level 39 Op, and everyone tells me they're "bad" DPS classes. I generally do well (Top DPS every WZ and sometimes even top healing :p) but I'm wondering, is Lethality better for PvP at 50 over Concealment? Great vids.

Thnx. Depends on the role you're trying to fill. Some situations, conceal will edge out lethality, and lethal will edge out conceal in others. It comes down with who you queue with, and what they want you doing. Otherwise, just go with the one you have more fun with.

Thank goodness you got tired of healing.:) By the way nice vid I enjoyed it.

I'm hoping ppl forget so I can start taking less of a beating. Then my master plan is to go back to healing once everyone thinks I'm just tab dotting in the back and not worth the effort. Mwahahahaa!

Edited by Ravashakk

It has more to do with the fact that you go toe to toe so much, and take a lot of damage. You only get away with this so well because you are usually with a premade, have a pocket healer, and have enough skill.

I swear I could have a clip of me 1v6ing, and as I'm killing the last guy an operative's KP ticks for 280 healing and everyone will accuse me of having a pocket healer lol.

If you want to see how much pocket healing was happening or healing to me in general, look at those SS's. In a LOT of them I have way more kills than the healers. If I was getting pocket healed, the healer would have close to my kills, or even more.

I swear I could have a clip of me 1v6ing, and as I'm killing the last guy an operative's KP ticks for 280 healing and everyone will accuse me of having a pocket healer lol.

In this case I wouldn't even care about the healing. I'd point out that you have no business attempting to 1v6 as Lethality (Or any class/spec, for that matter!).

If you want to see how much pocket healing was happening or healing to me in general, look at those SS's. In a LOT of them I have way more kills than the healers. If I was getting pocket healed, the healer would have close to my kills, or even more.

I'm not going to argue with you about this. The video speaks for itself.

I'm in no way trying to belittle your skills. I'm simply trying to point out that this playstyle is not going to be successful for most players, if they attempt it.

Can't wait till makeb. according to the datamined info, looks like we're getting just what we need.

Care to elaborate? This is the first I've heard about this.

Honestly, what most people tend to think we "need," is actually not at all close to being correct. For example, probably the most frequently requested "fix," is to give us a better TA generator (admittedly, I myself was guilty of this until I learned the spec better.). But in reality, we don't have the energy regen to sustain more Culls than we can already put out.

Giving us a 10m range TA generator that replaces (or is an augment of) shiv, is a better option, though I personally actually LIKE that the class needs to melee to perform its burst (And you still would need to anyways, to get the best burst possible, since backstab is one of our most damaging burst skills.). I personally don't want to see the dynamics of the class changed!

What I'd personally love to see, is an overhaul of the Flash Powder talent. Something along the lines of: "Your damage over time abilities have a [50/100]% chance of not breaking the effects of Flash Bang. Also reduces all targets' accuracy by [30/60]% for 8 seconds after Flash Bang ends." (20% accuracy debuff is pathetic. 60%, or maybe even 80%, sounds more reasonable to me.). Or, an alternative to the accuracy debuff, would be to reduce the cooldown of flash bang.

Of course, this talent would then need to be moved up higher in the tree.

Edited by MobiusZero

according to info, (posting link is bannable offense), also the info is datamined and subject to change. just a little bit is shield probe absorbs more damage,cull will genreate TA and be free energy on a proc, a shapnel mine, and some other escape abilities. i forgot the specifics. people who can play lethality well will own after makeb if these changes stick Edited by kazh
ff

Melee check

Stealth check

CC check

Range check

Burst check

Sustained damage check

Aoe check

Mobility check

I am impressed on this video, it shows huge potential for a Lethal Operative.

Well done OP! :)

Edited by Caeliux

Yeah, I'm glad they have time to reply to this, of all topics, and time to watch a player made video, rather than actually responding to 1 of the hundreds of threads about CCs.

I whole heartedly concur. Now if those people complaining about CC would bother to make a video to illustrate their point then we might be able to have a discussion on their topic ...

GJ to OP on the videos!