You know you’re playing too much SWTOR when…

Oxades

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... when you wonder if your real life crit and surge are balance

... when you dream about being a character in SWTOR

... when you dream that you're doing an Operation in SWTOR

... when you go to your mailbox and wonder why the artifact crafting mats you sent from your alt aren't in there

When I see someone I know (and don't really don't feel like talking to) coming my way, and for a split-second, I think about stealthing. (I actually feel my pinky and and middle fingers jerk because "shift+1" is my stealth hotkey!)

Easy solved, don't go outside, play more SWTOR!

you see a woman with twins in a stroller and you think,"she critted on that roll!!"

double proc! haha

One of the guys I play with said this by accident but I thought it was hilarious.

You know you have played too much swtor when you refer to going to the bathroom as a toilet proc :D

You know you play SWTOR too much when...

- You have dreams almost every night about Quinn begging you for forgiveness ... sigh

- whenever you get angry you think about dark side of the force :)

- you find yourself pondering if force choking would actually work on co-workers

- you start P90X for the only reason so you can look like your character in SWTOR /grin

Edited by Evensong

One phrase....you know your playing too much swtor when

OMME TOPEE

ROFL! I say you win.

...when you just read that entire thing in Baron Deathmark's voice. :D

I actually did lol!

You've played too much SWTOR when...

Someone asks you for help with a group of people and you say "Those Republic dogs are as good as dead already."

You've just had an argument and you jump and then wonder why your Death from Above ability won't work.

You know you're playing too much SWTOR when you sit on the forums all day at work...like me :p

You know you're playing too much SWTOR when you press control whilst talking to someone who's next to you.

You know you're playing too much SWTOR when you keep trying to force charge people in other games.

You know you're playing too much SWTOR when you sit with the launcher open hoping maintenance finishes early....you've all done it haha