You know you’re playing too much SWTOR when…

Oxades

You know you're playing too much SWTOR when you sit with the launcher open hoping maintenance finishes early....you've all done it haha
I haven't.

I'll tell you what I usually WILL do, however: I'll play the game until the one minute warning, wait about five to to ten minutes, then start patching almost immediately. I have two different machines to patch on one wireless network, I need all of the advantages I can get.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...
When you actually find yourself mimicking certain in-conversation animations of the player character/NPCs.

Mostly certain hand gestures and arm movements.

I have recently caught myself doing this... several times. I have always talked with my hands. Now my hads have a wierd SWTOR accent that nobody really seems to notice. I fully expect to someday run into another SWTOR player who will catch me using the gestures about the same time as I catch him doing likewise. :)

... when you look at the top of a cell phone tower looking for an MCR-99 Reconnaissance Droid.

... when you slip class catch phrases into everyday conversation. "It's so hard to be humble, knowing how great I am."

... when you look for the auto run key while driving your car.

... when you have to go to the bathroom in the middle of a raid/op/wz and you try to Force Pull the empty soda bottle in the garbage across the room.

... when you wake up and call for Vette to bring you some water.

... when you are in traffic and try to use Overload to clear a path.

... when you want to Force Choke that guest who constantly calls to you from across the restaurant while your taking an order from your other guests for more of whatever you just asked them than they didn't want. (whew. My English teacher would be mad at me for that MASSIVE run-on sentence. Can you tell where I work? :p)

... when you pull your head back thinking you will scroll out for a better view of the situation.

... when you wish you had a Collections window to open so you didn't have to drive all the way back home to get something you forgot to take with you.

... you're at the mall and have to get to the store that is directly beneath you, but the stairs and elevators are on the other side, you consider jumping since it will only be about 10%-20% fall damage.

you see a woman with twins in a stroller and you think, "She critted on that roll!!"

Yea. I did, too. Boys.

You can sing along with Shapa Keesay because you know the words.

embarrassed to say that I do.... *grumble* Plus, something about it reminds me of "

" Edited by Thylbanus

• 2 weeks later...
... when you put on an Imperial british accent and talk to yourself in the elevator at work, but the elevator stops, the doors open and a bunch of normals stand there just as you're saying "That isn't fear I smell is it?--...."

LOL

Add to that by mashing your floor button quoting SOA "I have waited twenty thousand years, but I will wait no longer!."

• 1 year later...