How much have you spent on the Cartel Market?

BrainlessWhale

Subscriber since prelaunch and havent spent any extra money on the cartel market. All 4 chars max unlocked via ingame market. Few things i was intrested i bought from GTN.

I have played in past few MMO's similar to SWTOR model now and i know where it leads to. If you open your wallet you spend 3-4 times more than you would with subscription. Not going to that road anymore as Bioware in my opinion is even worse that ive seen other f2p model mmo's - dosent want to even give event items for free or obtainable ingame anymore.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

0$. Overprcied store with reskinned item, p2w ship part and cash shop only event ? No thanks.

I've spent money on game that have a cash shop that deserve it. STO or DDO. SWTOR ? No way.

Since the ship parts are part of a single player mini game who cares if they can be bought on the Cartel Market. Seriously you guys find anything to complain about.

As for this post I have spent right around 20.00 since it went live and it was spent mostly on xp packs and other boosts for warzones etc..

Nothing. I've bought no cartel coins, and I've used none of the cartel coins I've amassed so far. On the other hand, I've spent a ton on the game outside of that: Collector's Edition (something like €167) and monthly subs since the launch of the game, excluding a few months after F2P was announced.

I'm sure there'll be something worthwhile in the cartel shop sooner or later. I'm sure there is already in fact, but I will not buy random packs or per-character upgrades.

I like this human they understand :cool:

Maybe if the rarity drops weren't so bad more people would buy points. I have bought enough points and only seen 1 rare item worth a crap. So tired of seeing these rare items being sold for millions on GTN. Maybe instead of dropping crafting materials so heavy, why not a guarenteed crystal. Most crafting materials arent being used much at 50, unless your lucky enough to get schematic drops from higher level operations...

If I played less, I would probably pay something. As it is, I got all unlocks I wanted and some fluff (tinsel, for example) with my monthly sub allowance. I spend the rest on a few boxes and got some random toys. Between the subscriber allowance and making more creds in-game than I could spend (until the cartel market items came along), there is no reason for me to buy cartel coins with hard currency.

There's a lot of intelligent people in his thread, and a few not so bright.

The cash shop isn't going to provide new, free content. The only things it will provide is MORE CASH SHOP ITEMS.

This game is not going to get any better from having a cash shop. It will probably get worse.

There's a lot of intelligent people in his thread, and a few not so bright.

The cash shop isn't going to provide new, free content. The only things it will provide is MORE CASH SHOP ITEMS.

This game is not going to get any better from having a cash shop. It will probably get worse.

I am really fine with there being more cash shop items, and I will support more being added by buying what I like.

Subscriber -

Spent 550$

I justify it by telling myself its in support of the game.

EDIT: I know 550 seems like much, and it really is, I won't be spending anymore expect for maybe 100$ down the road if the CC market has something I really want. I have a couple of friends who spent close to what I have as well.

Edited by Reppical

0 cash. there is nothing in there i wold want, i plan on saving my coins from subbing till i can pay for all the stuff ill lose when i go free to play. right now there are no armor sets i would want for my BH, they all look like turds and all i really want is a half way cool looking helmet!!! now if they took the things you can get out of the grab bag and sold them separately i might get a new speeder jus kuz i hate the ones i have now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.