hacks are out of control

VLAHD

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen hacks and I've been playing since February. Maybe you're just bad?

Ha, necro.

I love these head in the dirt comments - Just because you don't "see" them doesn't mean they don't exist. There are hacks for SWTOR - memory reading tools that make it pretty easy to decipher swtor executables and hack what you need.

Consult the great oracle if you need proof, but first take head out of sand.

I've seen some things I couldn't understand. Like yesterday in Voidstar. All the medals were normal (12-14 for the top), but there was one guy with 27 medals! I looks at the medals he had gotten and several were given for an "under 3 minute win", but we didn't win in under 3 minutes. I should have gotten a screenshot, but I didn't.

• 2 months later...
I've seen some things I couldn't understand. Like yesterday in Voidstar. All the medals were normal (12-14 for the top), but there was one guy with 27 medals! I looks at the medals he had gotten and several were given for an "under 3 minute win", but we didn't win in under 3 minutes. I should have gotten a screenshot, but I didn't.

Did he come in late as a backfill?

I know this has been said a million times!!!!!

1. Break up the ques and put the premades in were they are supposed to be...in the raided...dont give me that crap about long premade que times...if all the premades were where they are supposed to be, the ques would be shorter.

2. When are you going to install a warden program to catch the hacks? they are out of control....we haxs cookies and yes are out of control on the harbringer...if you arent smart enough to make it on your own, buy the royalties from WoW and get it moving pls.

You are hemoraging your subing players...pvp is still dieing...hackers never get perma banned...guess its time for all of us to start hacking to make it fair again.

PvP Happened, guess who died? :D

1. Break up the ques and put the premades in were they are supposed to be...in the raided...dont give me that crap about long premade que times...if all the premades were where they are supposed to be, the ques would be shorter.

2. When are you going to install a warden program to catch the hacks? they are out of control....we haxs cookies and yes are out of control on the harbringer...if you arent smart enough to make it on your own, buy the royalties from WoW and get it moving pls.

You are hemoraging your subing players...pvp is still dieing...hackers never get perma banned...guess its time for all of us to start hacking to make it fair again.

1: Wrong

2: Stupid

The rest of your **** post was also **** and I am gonna have to go out on a limb and suggest not only are you bad at **** like posting but probably bad at **** like pvp.

****** player is ****.

Those are pretty much the only notable things I've seen. Certainly not an epidemic.

There was a original huttball match where I pushed the ball carrier away from the pit, jumped down after them, started shooting them and was on my third GCD when they vanished. The next thing I hear is that they've scored a point. They weren't a knight, so they couldn't have jumped. Maybe a sorcerer rescued them but I don't think they were viable from the goal line.

I'm going to guess that was some sort of strange/glitch lag.

I've also had two voidstars where the same assassin has been able to stealth cap a door I was right beside. The game, I assumed I wasn't being observant enough as there was fighting at the door. The second game I was mind trapped and staring right at the door when he capped it, but I never saw him.

That could be a hack, or maybe he has serious lag on his connection.

The rest of your **** post was also **** and I am gonna have to go out on a limb and suggest not only are you bad at **** like posting but probably bad at **** like pvp.

****** player is ****.

LOL I find it funny that you commented on this post after 2 years.

Why am I not surprised to here about the republic guilds on the harbinger server are still hacking to win war zone, I did something to avoid these hackers, you see As soon as bio/EA opened up server transfers I left the harbinger for the server I'm on now, seens leaving the harbinger I have seen 80% less hackers, however I still see a far bit of republic players still build premades, (a exploitation of numbers, but not a cheat/hack of any kind) But it is still very unfair to Pug. (Pick Up Groups).

****** player is ****.

Wow dude. Just wow. Look at the date of that post. L2forumpvp.

Yup, lets put all premades in rated ques, because every premade wants to do arenas, its not like me and some friends would never want to play some warzones together :rolleyes:

Why am I not surprised to here about the republic guilds on the harbinger server are still hacking to win war zone, I did something to avoid these hackers, you see As soon as bio/EA opened up server transfers I left the harbinger for the server I'm on now, seens leaving the harbinger I have seen 80% less hackers, however I still see a far bit of republic players still build premades, (a exploitation of numbers, but not a cheat/hack of any kind) But it is still very unfair to Pug. (Pick Up Groups).

I can't stop laughing, my sides hurt so bad....:D

There was a original huttball match where I pushed the ball carrier away from the pit, jumped down after them, started shooting them and was on my third GCD when they vanished. The next thing I hear is that they've scored a point. They weren't a knight, so they couldn't have jumped. Maybe a sorcerer rescued them but I don't think they were viable from the goal line.

Just had this exact same thing happen..... several times in the same game.

My latency has been EXCELLENT, and had zero lag for months. So I can tell when someone is lagging and when someone isn't. On my screen it was apparent several players were knocked from the top ledge next to the sludge pipe onto the arena floor in Quesh HB, including the BC, a merc. Several people jumped down after him, and less than 3 seconds later, he was back up top, scoring. No sorc was anywhere in sight, he was not a jugg or a marauder, nor was he a PT with leap.

The only person of the opposing side still up top was an op.

Later on, I was chasing a sorc BC up the ramp to the endzone sludge pipe, only to force push him back down onto the floor. He obviously got up, took some damage from the players on the bottom hitting him, then instantly appeared back up top right in front of the goal. Not on the ramp where other sorcs could pull him up - RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE GOAL

It is painfully obvious the server is trumping its own decision where players are with their players clients to tell where players appear on their own screen.

Want to fool your opponents as to where you are ACTUALLY standing? Just throttle your bandwidth, or use a terrible wifi connection! Screw that, fool the servers, too!

Fix it. Fix it now. Not later. Now. People are getting wise to this. This problem was **claimed** to be fixed in a much earlier patch. Fix it again before trying to add new content

The only hacking I "see" is speed hacks ("teleporting"), CC immunity all the time and stealth hacking. Typically when someone is really hacking you won't be the only guy calling it out.

I haven't seen the speed hacker although it took good 2-3 days before she vanished.

Sometimes "hacks" are actually bugs. Like bolster will give one side an advantage. I've been on the good and bad side of this. I took on 5 guys with a tank specced powertech and lived long enough to kill one and get another to half health. Just me. No one else on my team at the node. We controlled all 3 Alderaan nodes the entire match. Something was up. Back a couple years ago when I had a vanguard I remember soloing 3 guys and not dropping below 50% health. Then another match and things are back to normal.

Also, despite all the whining the melee classes are OP'd in a lot of respects and this can seem so unfair that you'd think it's hacking, but it's not. When a lone Jugg seems invincible with 5 people beating on them or a single marauder who seems to be soloing 5 people and just cutting ppl down left a right, it's not a hack. Just OP'd CDs.